Is my toe infected?

smilingsteph

Hello all-
I plan on adding more to this when I get home from work...I have to get ready!

Here is the deal:
I went and decided to get a pedicure, I was treating myself after an awful week at work.
I woke up yesterday and put on my shoes and my toe was hurting, but I had to run out the door.
I came home last night and it was slightly swollen and still painful, so I doctored it up myself.
This morning it seems a bit better but it still hurts.

I am afraid of all of those superbugs out there in my toe!

Is my toe infected? to where I need to see an MD?

I am mars in the 9th
Illness 6th house- intercepted
Ruler of taurus is venus in my first house!

could mean illness or health within

Venus trine mars- yes?

Moon in 11th house to be separating from venus (I am still having issues with applying and separating aspects)

4th house pisces, Jupiter in the 3rd...
I belive venus will form a sextile?

I would say yes,

Should I go to my MD....
I am so afraid of getting staph or MRSA...but I hate going to the MD, go figure!

Thanks in advance!

smilingsteph

oops here is the chart

Attachments

• toe infected.gif
    toe infected.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 23

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Steph, Yes I think it is. Your ruler is Mars, in a hot sign Leo about to go backwards. The ruler of your sixth is Venus which is in h1-literally in your body.Venus is in a hot sign too- and applies a trine to Mars thus connecting you very much to an illness. Mars is also opposing Jupiter in your third ( mind )so you are probably worrying too much about the matter, but Venus also rules the Dr and you have the trine applying between you and the dr. Venus is also approaching combustion with the sun which naturally rules health and well being and this too is in your first house, separating from the trine to Mars.
The moon is in venus's sign too, telling us what the illness will do.moon will trine Jupiter which rules h4-the outcome.That's a beneficial outcome.
Good Luck
Lilly

smilingsteph

Thank you Lilly!!!!

Well yesterday at work a podiatrist was one of my patients MD's on the case. So I told him about my foot and he looked at it. Said it looked a little bit infected but didnt seem worried about it.

Told me that if it didnt clear by monday to see him. He also told me to not go and get pedicures anymore! :)

The inner aspect of my toe is really red, but the swelling has come down some. So I will soak my toe and hope that it gets better. The pain is still there but it seems better than what it was.

You were right, it was infected!

smilingsteph

Okay,
So my toe isnt getting better, and when I got home from my 13 hour shift it was so much worse!
I am only working 8 hours today so that I can go to the Dr. and get this thing looked at.
I might be worrying too much about it, but with all of the nasty horrific wounds I see from very little trauma because of these superinfections I am not going to take any chances.
Plus it hurts :)

This morning it dosent look as bad, I am thinking because my poor feet had some rest when sleeping. Still going to cut out of work early, to get it looked at.

Will update later :)

FYI- dont get pedicures unless the place is very clean and they know what they are doing ;)
This place I went to seemed sanitary and clean, they had an autoclave and everything, but they didnt use it properly.