Greetings Everyone =]

Singular Infinity

Love, peace and blessings to all. I was wondering if anyone would like to give their impression of my Natal Chart. I, like many others, am on my own path of knowing thyself. Any and all input is much appreciated. :smile:
natalchart.jpg

natalinfo.jpg

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Love, peace and blessings to all. I was wondering if anyone would like to give their impression of my Natal Chart. I, like many others, am on my own path of knowing thyself. Any and all input is much appreciated.

Hi, Singular Infinity.

It would be helpful if you could upload a chart that shows on it the degrees of of all the points, either in the chart itself or in a table on the chart page. Also, at least for me, it would be helpful if you could narrow the scope of your inquiry by saying a bit about what is on your mind or what is your main area of concern.

Many thanks,

Singular Infinity

Hello, IleneK.

I first want to thank you for showing interest. I hope you are having a pleasant day. I have updated the original post with the information. As to what on my mind, it would have to be career / financial issues. I'm not so sure if I am ever going to be financially stable/independent. Though it is concerning, I am very content as to where I am in life. My drives are not very oriented at "getting a job" and "contributing to society". I do understand the importance of hard work, giving back to the world and sustaining life. I am 22 now and began to truly learn at the age of 16 when I realized to accept that all I have been taught by society could very well be misleading as to the true nature of the reality around me. The past six years have been a journey to say the least and I give great reverence to the Creator that I am here to say that. I now find myself in a position to burst out of my shell into this wonderful world..yet I must obtain money to do so. I spend my days studying and meditating; learning all that I may. I was very close to a job at Wal-Mart recently...yet a background check halted that in its tracks. I am very optimistic. I know that even if I never make a single cent on a payroll I will survive and live on. Yet this society beckons it of me. Thank you for your time. I appreciate you being here.

StillOne

Hello SI,
I would consider uploading a chart from astro.com possibly. Seems people around here like their layout as it is pretty easy to read. In their "extended chart selection" they have several chart choices for free (you may need to join but that's free). I found yours a bit difficult to look at personally... I'm rather new to this and haven't seen that many chart styles.

Oddly, since I typically don't look at charts like the one you posted, I happened to notice (zone in on?) the degree your MC is posted in and decided to look at the Sabian Symbol interpretation for 24deg Aquarius (I believe you round up when consulting the Sabian Symbol).

Here's what I found, and you may consider copying this since the mods are likely to delete some of it rather quickly for possibly being over 100 words:

Aquarius 24: A man turning his back on his passions and teaching from his experience
Keyword: Serenity

Theme: Enlightenment. This symbol speaks to conversion, or the type of sudden change that occurs when an individual becomes aware that his lifestyle is causing him unpleasant and unwanted consequences. It also speaks to proselytizing and the tendency of the newly reformed and enlightened to want to share the fruits of their experiences with others. The image of a man turning his back on his passions and teaching from his experience...Negative: Discouragement and disappointment with the self and life in general.
Source: The Sabian Symbols A Screen of Prophecy. Roche
[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

I never post stuff from this book but was compelled this time since it seemed it was a guided effort...

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello, IleneK.

I first want to thank you for showing interest. I hope you are having a pleasant day. I have updated the original post with the information. As to what on my mind, it would have to be career / financial issues. I'm not so sure if I am ever going to be financially stable/independent. Though it is concerning, I am very content as to where I am in life. My drives are not very oriented at "getting a job" and "contributing to society". I do understand the importance of hard work, giving back to the world and sustaining life. I am 22 now and began to truly learn at the age of 16 when I realized to accept that all I have been taught by society could very well be misleading as to the true nature of the reality around me. The past six years have been a journey to say the least and I give great reverence to the Creator that I am here to say that. I now find myself in a position to burst out of my shell into this wonderful world..yet I must obtain money to do so. I spend my days studying and meditating; learning all that I may. I was very close to a job at Wal-Mart recently...yet a background check halted that in its tracks. I am very optimistic. I know that even if I never make a single cent on a payroll I will survive and live on. Yet this society beckons it of me. Thank you for your time. I appreciate you being here.

Hi, SI.

Welcome to you. You raise the issue of your desire to move out into the world and work, to achieve financial stability. I see this as the beginning of a favorable cycle for you to accomplish this. Transiting Uranus, Master of change and breaker of old forms, has just begun its cycle to the ruler [Jupiter**] of the 10th house of career and life in the outer world. In fact, the cycle just began a few weeks ago and will continue through the end of the year. So this possibility with Wal-Mart may mark a change in prospects for your work in the world this year.

I am not sure how much, if any astrology, you may have studied. But just for clarification purposes, I came to this conclusion using the Whole Sign house system, where each house is the full 30 degrees of a sign, and the first house is marked by the rising sign and contains the Ascendant as a point. This places your 10th house of career in the sign of Pisces, and I used Jupiter** as its ancient ruler.

I also want to acknowledge and thank StillOne for providing the Sabian symbol for your Midheaven, the point of highest and finest career aspiration, and in your case, located in the 9th house pursuit of knowledge and understanding, philosophy, dreams, religion. For in the end, this will be where you heart lies on matters of career.

I am wishing you well.