I need help understanding my chart!

rescue22

Hello! So I am a beginner when it comes to astrology and I don't understand much about it, but I really want to find the meanings behind my birth chart and find out about myself more. I've read the pre-prepared descriptions and at times I find myself getting lost, trying to connect things with myself that just don't feel right. If anyone out there wouldn't mind checking it out and giving me some information, I'd greatly appreciate the kindness!

Sun sign = Leo
Moon sign = Aires
Rising sign = Virgo

Here is my chart: https://imgur.com/SrH9Lkm
Edit: This should be the correct chart now. Apologies for using a worse chart.

Thank you for taking the time to read!

Last edited:

three M symbols

Hi,
Did you learnt some things about houses and aspects?
I see there is no houses numbers in this chart you posted

On this forum a lot of people prefer charts the ones from astro.com. They are more accurates and easier to read because we are used to see this kind of charts

Last edited:

rescue22

Hi,
Did you learnt some things about houses and aspects?
I see there is no houses numbers in this chart you posted

On this forum a lot of people prefer charts the ones from astro.com. They are more accurates and easier to read because we are used to see this kind of charts

Hello! Thank you for the tip! I have edited my original message accordingly to include the better chart. Thanks again!

three M symbols

You didn't answer my question so I don't know what is your astrology level
what doesn't make sense when you're trying to connect things with yourself?

It's just about Sun, ASC and Moon? Or some other things also?

rescue22

You didn't answer my question so I don't know what is your astrology level
what doesn't make sense when you're trying to connect things with yourself?

It's just about Sun, ASC and Moon? Or some other things also?

I should’ve said that from the get-go, my bad. I’m a beginner when it comes to astrology completely. I want to better understand this chart and what all the information it offers means for me. Essentially that is my goal.

three M symbols

Houses represent areas of your life. All of them begin by an "house cusp".
House cusps are represented by the big black lines you see in your chart (or little arrows depending on the website you took your chart on).

Ascendant is the point that shows where is the beginning of 1st house (the 1st house cusp).

Then, you can see in your chart that the 2nd house begin in Libra. So, your 2nd house sign is Libra, the 3rd house cusp is in Scorpio, so your 3rd house is ruled by Scorpio, 4th house in Sagittarius, etc etc...

I'll write you an explanation about all the houses, so you will understand why your Sun, Moon and ASC maybe doesn't seems like the descriptions you read

Last edited:

three M symbols

So, you are a Leo Sun, Aries Moon, Virgo ASC..

Sun represent your ego, your consciousness, your everyday actions, the way you see things and act on it, your willpower, your wants. It also represent father and husband in the chart of someone...

You are a Leo Sun. So, you have some kinds of Leo values, personnality traits and actions.
Your Sun is in the 12th house. 12th house represent the collective inconscious. It's an house of dreams and illusions, isolation, introspection, spirituality. It also rules mental health. Things we are locked in (hospitals, prisons, your own mind if you have mental health issues, etc...) It's the last house of zodiac, just before the 1st one, so it also represent karma, dead people spirits, invisible things etc.. 12th house is the house of "escape".. arts, and inspiration for artists or even addictions sometimes (like drugs, watching too much movies, video games to escape the reality, etc...) Planets in this house can be linked to chronic health issues, mental health issues and spiritual issues. Sun in 12th house is a karmic placement (that I could call "the dissolution of ego" (represented by the sun) through introspection, spiritual quest, and some of the things I said previously..

Moon represent your needs, your emotions, your family and private life. In your chart it show where you are the most comfortable or umconfortable at.. it also represent mother, and wife.. Your Moon is in Aries and 8th house.

8th house is the house of transformations, "death and rebirth", regeneration, hardships, secrets, money of other people (like inheritences, death insurrances, etc..), taboo things, sexuality, surgery. The hardships that transform you. It can deal with loss, toxic relationships or manipulative people, cheating on someone, etc.... 2nd house is the things you have, your possessions. And 8th house (opposed house) is the losses. From this house you can take something from someone (for example if you are manipulative), or transform yourself because or an hardship.

So, your moon is in Aries. I guess you like (and need) to be independant. You react emotionaly quick. You can also have maybe anger or impatience problems.
Your family and private issues are not the business of other people because Aries Moons like to be independant, and 8th house is the house of secrets so a planet in 8th house value privacy in general. Moon (that represent mother and family) conjunct Saturn (planet of authority, boundaries, restrictions, blockages, etc..). So, I guess you had difficulties with your family or mother, emotional life and other things related to the moon. Moon conjunct Saturn is an aspect that can create pessimism, and could make someone prone to depression or psychological issues.
Saturn like to restrict emotional reactions and feelings (yours, or sometimes the one of other people if you feel attacked), it creates difficulty to deal with them. When a planet conjunct another one, the energies of both acts together. Problem is that, Saturn doesn't like the Moon and the Moon doesn't like Saturn because they doesn't have a compatible energy...
Moon is in 8th house so you have to transform your emotional security in this life. You have to transform your Moon.

ASC/1st house is your persona, your body and physical appearance, your behavior. Your orientation in life, and outlook on the world. your "style" in life.

You are a Virgo ASC. And Virgo is ruled by the planet Mercury. (All signs are ruled by one (or two) planets.
In this chart, Mercury is in Virgo, so it plays in his domicile sign. He like to be here.
This planet represent intellectual abilities like how you think, how you communicate, how you learn or teach.. Mercury is your mental patterns, your thoughts, etc.. It also represent siblings in a natal chart.

You have Mercury in 1st house conjunct ASC, so, Mercury is a part of your personality (your ASC). You use Mercury for yourself. You are someone intellectual, who has good abilities to communicate (talk or write or both). You like to understand how things works on a detailed and concrete point of view.
With ruler of 1st house in 1st house, it mean your 1st house (yourself) serve your 1st house (yourself).. So you are self-motivated, self-interested, etc.. It's a placement that can give some leadership in general. Virgo can be perfectionist, critical (or self critical), workaholic. The bad sides of this sign can be stress, nervousness. And the fear or failure especially.

Then, you have to see where are the others planets (house and sign). What are their functions in a chart.. what the elements means etc..
Aspects are the red-blue-green lines in the chart. When a planet aspect another one, it can be positive or negative. (or both).
This is the way they interact with each other. A trine or sextile will be a natural gift (easiness to use an energy), a square will create a blockage or issue, opposition is one planet that plays against another, a conjunction is two planet mixing their energy, etc...

I hope you understand a bit more about your chart, and how to link some things together

Last edited: