Is spiritual healing the "answer" ?

honey4

Hi ! :)
I first thought of and asked the following question on the 22nd of January 2006 , at 2:36 am in Athens, Greece .

My Question is : If I go to a spiritual healer , will my skin condition be healed successfully ? Is Spiritual Healing the answer to my problem ?

It would mean a lot to me if you helped me with this..I've been trying to find an effective solution for a long time with no success..
Please, just tell me what you think, astrologically speaking , if possible. Thank you very - very much for your time and effort ! :D

Love and Respect ,
Honey :angel:

fensi88

ASC=21Sco32
You are ruled by Mars and Moon. Ruler of your 6H, house of illnes and doctors are Mars again. So we will use Moon for your ruler and Mars for ruler of your doctor. I think if doctor will help you than there must be an easy aspect between you and him. But here, in this chart that aspect miss. This is one sign of "no" answer. Father more 6 planets in this chart is peregrine, and Mars is peregrine and in detriment so it does not give hope for "yes" answer again. Last moon'a aspect is square with Me, ruler of 8H which is in connection with helth too, Merkur is under Sun's Beam in weak position and peregrine too, so to me the answer is "no".

honey4

Dear Goca,
Thank you very much for the reading. So, it's No again ?! Gee, I guess I've got to stop asking this question.. I'd better accept it :roll:

Anyway, Thank you so much for your help :merci:
Best Wishes,
Honey :)

pwadm

Staff member
I think doctors are shown by the 7th house - as partners in the healing process. The 6th house is for illnesses, but doctors or healers cannot be shown by the same house.

So, we have Mars ruling you and the illness, your therapist is Venus.

They are mutually applying by trine, so the would be yes. Venus is in Mars' exaltation sign (= you are "exalting" the healer, that is you think highly of him/her, expect a lot from from this therapy, maybe more than it can do), Mars is in Venus' domicile (= the healer can do much it, you are in his/her playground).

The Moon is in Via Combusta conjunct the 12th house - this ain't gonna be easy, but is applying by sextile to Pluto (=modern ASC ruler). The Moon rules the 9th house of spiritual activities, so that means that there is spiritual gain for you in this process, more for the deeper and spiritual you (pluto), than for the common you (Mars).
Saturn in the 9th house - this spiritual process takes time, it's by no means instant healing, it may be tough at times. Part of Fortune there - good sign - there is to gain from it.

Don't expect miracles from this treatement, but go for it!

honey4

Radu :D
Another take on this ! Very interesting ! Thank you very - very much !
It gives me hope !!! Thank you :wink:

Love and Laughter :)
Honey