we will be together again?

Vista

Hello Salvatore,

You can obtain free charts at astro.com in the free horoscope section, then click extended chart section. From there you can create your chart, be sure to select natal, transits, and progressions for the chart type and attach here to this thread.

Also, is your time of birth a guess too? It appears to be rounded off at 11:30?

hi friends. i was into a relationship with a girl for allmost 8-9 months. we had been dating secretly because she had a boyfriend. finally last september she decided to broke up with him, so we could eventualy be together. but last sunday night 12/10/2014 she suddenly decided that she wants to be alone and she broke up with me. the same conversation took place and monday night 13/10/2014.

so she broke up with me while mercury was retrograte and the moon was in gemini.

will we be together again?

my birth is 18/5/1983 (11.30am) athens, greece

her birth is 27/8/1991 unknown time athens, greece

Salvatore

Hello Salvatore,

You can obtain free charts at astro.com in the free horoscope section, then click extended chart section. From there you can create your chart, be sure to select natal, transits, and progressions for the chart type and attach here to this thread.

Also, is your time of birth a guess too? It appears to be rounded off at 11:30?

i tried to do it but i couldn't. my birth time is 11.30 and i made the question at the time 17.10, october 18th 2014.

the fact that the mercury was retrograde and the moon was in gemini doesn't mean anything?

Vista

Were you trying to attach the chart from your phone?

it's been my experience people who break up under Mercury retrograde usually change their minds and they reunite again when it goes direct.