new to this, can someone pretty please peek at this composite chart for me? comments

jay33

i'm totally new to interpreting composite charts, etc. I would be extremely thankful if anybody could take a look at this chart and possibly tell me what you think, thanks! .

Last edited:

mdinaz

I don't know where these chart printouts come from but they are the absolute worst. That said - Sun opposite Moon, no Sun-Venus contact, Venus square Mars, and Mars opposite Pluto - little to write home about here.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I don't know where these chart printouts come from but they are the absolute worst. That said - Sun opposite Moon, no Sun-Venus contact, Venus square Mars, and Mars opposite Pluto - little to write home about here.

What about the multiple insular grand trines and the T-Square?

mdinaz

While the trines are nice, certain things are a "should have" when it comes to a long term relationship. Venus sq Mars is not good for a sexual relationship, especially when composite Mars is in a feminine stubborn fixed sign of Taurus and Venus is in a selfish fixed sign of Leo. Mars is opposite a Scorpio Pluto and Venus is square Pluto, indicating arguments and control issues. Even these things can be mitigated with positive personal planet aspects but Sun makes no aspect to Venus and the Sun is also opposite Moon right on the IC. None of these bode well for a long term relationship. I foresee arguments over selfishness, you-didn't-do-this or that, emotional manipulation and so on.

jay33

I was expecting such a different response, I've just always felt such a fated, strong connection between the two of us.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I was expecting such a different response, I've just always felt such a fated, strong connection between the two of us.

We could look at the synastry, but to do that, I would need both of your birth data sets.

[P.S.: I am asking questions to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

mdinaz

Fated does not necessarily mean good. Yes there is a karmic connection here and there may or may not be a past-life issue to resolve. That also doesn't necessarily mean that it will be pleasant and rainbows and unicorns. The Sun is in strong trine to Saturn which usually indicates long-term stability, but we've all seen marriages that have lasted 50 years and the two people act like they hate each other. Not saying this is the case here but the personal planets in a composite indicate the tone of feeling between the two people, and the chart here indicates an emotional disconnect combined with an manipulative, selfish and controlling side on the parts of one or both people. Chiron also makes close negative aspects which also may indicate one person always "pushing the buttons" of the other. Don't take my word for it, do as you see fit.

Updated: I should clarify that "the personal planets in a composite indicate the tone of feeling between the two people" is in the context of being in a long-term relationship, not how they act as individuals outside the relationship. Once people are in a long-term relationship, their interactions change and how they relate to one another because the expectations and demands change.

Last edited:

jay33

oh ok I see, I see well I have a synastry of the both of us as well. btw- thanks for all the feedback! very much appreciated.

Last edited: