Am I a Goat or Monkey?

I've done a little research and I've found different web sites give different results....I was born February 4th, 1992. The day of the change from goat to monkey from Wikipedia's information. But Since I was born at 5:30AM in Springfield, MA, USA (-5) another web site told me I missed being a monkey by a couple of hours. Can anyone help me out here? I don't know If I'm a goat monkey or maybe both.:annoyed:

EdgesOnCircles

So odd...even the chart at the bottom of this website would suggest that you are a monkey but after entering your information in the boxes to obtain the 4 pillars...it claims that you are indeed a metal goat :andy:

http://gypsystop.com/chineseastrology.html

(There are 4 pillars: hour, day, month and year. You'll find this somewhere in the middle of the webpage)

The first day of an astrological year is the first day of the Tiger month. The day is called ‘Start of Spring”. The exact time is the sun enters the 315th degree on the tropical zodiac.

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/clc/LunarCalendar.htm

The “Start of Spring” in the US EST (-5) time zone was about 8:49 a.m. 1992.
You were born at 5:00 a.m. So you are the Sheep (Goat), not Monkey.

Allen Tsai

If I know the rate at which a star sign changes as well as I think I do...then I'm lightly a Monkey more a Goat. I've found people born around the change dates to act different than the ones that are more in the beginning middle and middle to end of the end dates (within a day or less of the actual full on change. Since my sign is only 3hrs and 19 minutes away from the full on change I'd say the goat was already morphing into monkey...making me lightly a monkey but still a fully functional goat. Thanks for the replies.

Master Tsai

If I know the rate at which a star sign changes as well as I think I do...then I'm lightly a Monkey more a Goat. I've found people born around the change dates to act different than the ones that are more in the beginning middle and middle to end of the end dates (within a day or less of the actual full on change. Since my sign is only 3hrs and 19 minutes away from the full on change I'd say the goat was already morphing into monkey...making me lightly a monkey but still a fully functional goat. Thanks for the replies.

3 hrs and 19 minutes away….

My opinion is that you are still Sheep, because the unit of Chinese astrology hour is two hours. If you were born less than 1 hour away, then we can say your have slight Monkey characteristic.

However, if Chinese astrology system is Yin Yang Five Elements, then you must use Sheep. Sheep mainly contains Earth. Monkey mainly contains Metal.
The total of Five Elements will be different, if the animal in Year is different.

3 hrs and 19 minutes away….

My opinion is that you are still Sheep, because the unit of Chinese astrology hour is two hours. If you were born less than 1 hour away, then we can say your have slight Monkey characteristic.

However, if Chinese astrology system is Yin Yang Five Elements, then you must use Sheep. Sheep mainly contains Earth. Monkey mainly contains Metal.
The total of Five Elements will be different, if the animal in Year is different.

I was born on the Metal Goat, Water Monkey cusp.