Terrifying Virgos - transit, progression, or just natal? lol

Akrabu

I wasn't sure whether to post this in the relationship section, or the transit/progression section. Mods, feel free to move it accordingly.

It has recently come to my attention that I scare the bejeezus out of Virgos. Two of them that I had been acquaintances with just told me they no longer wanted to be friends during the course of the last week (with the last one telling me today). I have never had anyone do that before.

Now, I already knew that Virgos and I didn't always get along, but I'm generally friends with everyone. I have had Virgos just turn their nose up at me, and ignore me from the beginning... but I have never had one (let alone two) so blatantly dislike me after having been my friend.

Is this a progression, or transit? Or does my natal chart call this out?

I know my Gemini moon squares many Virgo suns, and Scorpio rising can intimidate people in general... but still. What gives?

My chart / transits / progressions:

(click to zoom)

Virgos can be aloof and skittish, and I am not a great example of that because although I am a Virgo, I have Neptune squaring the Sun, so I tend to be very accepting of people rather than uber-critical. It's funny, though, how certain signs seem to return again and again in life as a similar theme. I seem to always end up at odds with capricorns...I think it's because my Saturn is not strong and so they think I lack discipline, and I think they are too controlled by it (or so it seems). Also, my mom's a cappy, and we didn't get along until recently....do you have a family member who is a Virgo or with strong Virgo placements? Sorry you've had some bad luck with Virgos....we aren't so bad, but maybe not always socially adept. That said, I don't see anything in your chart that would indicate a problem....aside from maybe moon in Gemini (which is lovely, btw).

Just Joy

It has recently come to my attention that I scare the bejeezus out of Virgos. Two of them that I had been acquaintances with just told me they no longer wanted to be friends during the course of the last week (with the last one telling me today). I have never had anyone do that before.

Now, I already knew that Virgos and I didn't always get along, but I'm generally friends with everyone. I have had Virgos just turn their nose up at me, and ignore me from the beginning... but I have never had one (let alone two) so blatantly dislike me after having been my friend.

Is this a progression, or transit? Or does my natal chart call this out?

I know my Gemini moon squares many Virgo suns, and Scorpio rising can intimidate people in general... but still. What gives?

(click to zoom)

Hello Akrabu,
I have Scorpio rising too and have a few very good Virgo friends. These friends like my natural intensity perhaps because they are so detail oriented and I love to dig deep into whatever. We all love research and have some very deep conversations :)

From a natal perspective it could be your Sag Uranus in the 1st opposite Gem Moon7th. Uranus in 1st can be a very dynamic persona and display strong freedom needs. That strong personality is opposite your need for emotional security (moon) in a partnership in 7th that may be somewhat fickle in the sign of Gemini.
Some Virgos get hung up on detail and somewhat picky perhaps they don't quite get your unique personal qualities that may differ from their common sense way of being??

But to have 2 Virgo friends end relations with you so quickly sounds like transit or progression are good part of it too.

Akrabu

@twelthnight

Thanks for the response!

These are actually the only two Virgos I have ever been friends with, and both came into my life very recently and left very abruptly. Usually I'm surrounded by Scorpios, and Virgos tend to shy away from me from the beginning. I do have a 17 year old niece who is a Virgo (Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus, with Libra Mars), but she is Scorpio rising like me - and we get along famously. She's my little protégé haha. Also, my last ex was a Scorpio with Virgo rising and moon, and I'm pretty sure it was our square moons that clashed the most (she was Cap Venus / Scorp Mars like me, so that meshed well).

I like everyone for the most part. I'm an Aquarius with a Gemini moon. I'll talk to anyone. I had nothing against these Virgos. I still don't, I just don't understand them. At all.

@Just Joy

Odd. I think I frighten Virgos. I'm just not sure how. Sure, I can be a little intense sometimes... but I would wager you can be, too. I do remember reading that Scorpio and Virgo are usually as thick as thieves.

As far as freedom goes, to be honest, in the past, I've been more the possessive one. I'm better about that now, though.

Oh, I remember reading something recently about my natal Pluto in the 11th, and how sometimes my friends can abruptly become enemies (and vice-versa). That has certainly happened in the past.

An Aquarian friend of mine said he read recently that a transit may be making Virgos attracted to Aquarians right now? I'm just not sure what it was.

Just Joy

Akrabu;319381 Odd. I think I frighten Virgos. I'm just not sure how. Sure said:
Akrabu, lol... never heard that one about Scorps & Virgo as thick as theives, but from my life experience it seems to ring true. Most of my long term romantic relationships were w/Virgos; but most had strong Scorp or Pluto placement too.

Interesting your Virgo friends came and went so quickly. I had not been in touch w/my Virgo friends for decades, but when transiting Uranus entered my 5th house we all reconnect via Facebook.

Would it be possible for you to post the Astrodienst pdf file w/your transit and progression tables so we can take a better look? :smile:

For what it's worth, I had a scorpio bf once, and he was wonderful, but a little too much in demand for me too keep his attention for longer than a few months, but as far as it went, we got along very well, and we were especially compatible physically :devil:

8th house moon Gemini in the house of *open enemies* I have pluto well aspected but square MC and this happens to me occaisonally, somehow they feel threatened by Pluto (for which I'm not aware of) and can get very shirtyyyyy

your moon is apex for boomerang Yod. your prog mars is now 24' and very close to your Asc. So if you time is out by few minutes is will be conj. have you noticed an increase in energy levels, easier actions??

your prog moon has just *returned* which only happends every 28 years. so your emotions are doubly gemini at the moment