Astro dream, Virgo and Taurus, 2s and 4s

Neptune Rising

I love astrological dreams, they are so bizarre and symbolic!

Last night I dreamt about a time when Venus and Mars were at very early degrees Virgo and Taurus. I can't remember the exact degree but it was either 0 or 1 degree each. They were in perfect trine. Then I somehow saw or realised the numbers 2 and 4, lots of 2s and 4s. Somehow I was getting married and I thought the day was unlucky, it was Friday 13th (I think) but then I realised it wasn't unlucky after all when I saw all those 2s and 4s.

I've been studying the number 13, in tarot it is represented by Death/Scorpio. I also found that the 13 can be taken as 1+3=4 which is a stabilising number. I did have another astrological dream just over a year ago when my Jupiter returned to its natal position and I saw the number 4 in the sky.

In my chart, Pluto is just near the MC on the 9th house side, it aspects my Venus/Mercury by trine and Saturn by square. These rule my 10th, 9th, 7th, 6th, 5th houses. Saturn rules my 2nd house and sits in my 7th house. Since that Jupiter return period, I have been changing those various apects of my life including working for myself through teaching, changing unhealthy habits like quitting smoking and discovering a very insightful meditation technique. Saturn is now approaching stationary direct just one degree away from natal Pluto and doing its 3rd trine to Mercury Venus. Not sure if any of that is relevant to the dream.

I just realised, the next time Venus and Mars are trine will be at 11 Cap and 11 Virgo in December 2011, it also happens when Moon trines Sun after the solar eclipse in Sagitarius. This eclipse happens across my Asc/Desc axis!

I also just found the next trine of Venus/Mars happens when Mars is rx on 14th March 2012, Venus/Jupiter/Lilith and 9 Taurus and Mars 9 Virgo.

Weird!

Does anyone have any thoughts on the numbers?

Last edited:

Just Joy

. . . . Then I somehow saw or realised the numbers 2 and 4, lots of 2s and 4s. Somehow I was getting married and I thought the day was unlucky, it was Friday 13th (I think) but then I realised it wasn't unlucky after all when I saw all those 2s and 4s.

to me the '2's' would equal the High Prietess . . . a symbol of Cancer/Moon type. Is that like you?

and the 4 perhaps is about The Emperor, likened to Aries/ Mars type.

lol.... just a guess here.

. I just realised, the next time Venus and Mars are trine will be at 11 Cap and 11 Virgo in December 2011,

Look at all those 11's.... Justice....