44 and still not married

gemastro

Hi - I am 44, female & never married... Can someone tell me if I am meant to be single, or if I still have a chance of getting married? thank you!

ProgsJan4-2010.gif

Cazimius

I see you have posted your chart in hopes of assisting anyone wishing to answer your question. Vedic astrologers use a different Zodiac, the Sidereal, rather then the Tropical that you show in your posted chart. Vedic astrologers will have to recast your chart in the Sidereal Zodiac of their choice. Yes, there is more than one beginning place for the Sidereal Zodiac, and that is another matter yet. Hope you get some helpful insight into your question. Join a local Astrology group.

bluebell

Hi Gemastro

I am no expert but I asked that very same question for myself. Looking at your chart i can see your sun squares mars, and as I have been led to believe and understand when your sun aspect a slower moving planet this is an indication that your natal chart promises you one major relationship in this life time.

so basically each slower moving planet that your sun aspects indicates one important/major relationship. You have one which is sun square mars.

But just to add I recently read a thread which a women said her chart indicated that she will never marry nor have children but she did marry and go on to have two daughters (which gave me hope lol ) so its not always set in stone, I dont know if thats any help.

Oh and you may get more people viewing your thread if you start a new one in the correct section, so those that know alot more about this type of astrology to maybe take a look.

Good Luck with it xx

gemastro

Hi Bluebell -

Thanks for your reply! Yes, I think that this is a tough one to answer... I've always been a late bloomer, so it's possible that I could still marry :happy:

I posted in the other section, but no one replied, so I posted here... Good luck to you, too!

gemastro