need help from vedic astrologers

hermetic

hello everyone,

so far I have only been dealing with western astrology, and analyzing natal charts only with this method.
But I could see vedic predictions proving much more accurate overall and am interested in learning. So I tried to, except it is very difficult to switch now and understand all, but I've got bits of basic method of prediction

I calculated my Moon nakshatra - Shravana and
that my current period from
27-12-2006 until 27-7-2009 is Rahu/Saturn
27-7 2009 until 27-8-2010 is Rahu/Mercury
from then on it's Rahu Venus subperiod

I am hoping if someone could be of help and tell me when can I expect to get married and have kids? :eek:

Attachments

• VEDICCHART.GIF
    VEDICCHART.GIF
    19.8 KB · Views: 26
  • vedic.GIF
    vedic.GIF
    13 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Shanti

Hi Hermetic,

I become a little bit uncertain to interpret your chart because the ascendent are just on the cusp. A slight change in birthtime would give you an gemini ascendent.
Otherwise with the present ascendent in cancer the subperiod you are in now are one of importance when it comes to relationships. You are in rahu-saturn period until 27 july.
Rahu can produce realtionship because it's dispositor mercury are with venus and 7th ruler saturnus.
Saturn is your 7th ruler in both birthchart and navamsha chart (marriage chart).
The period are however soon ending unfortunately.

In transit period ruler rahu are in 7th house along with transiting jupiter (most part of year)giving strong relationship theme now.
There should be some romance or relationships now probably.
But actual marriage are not so easy to predict for me.

Otherwise are rahu - venus period the maybe most interesting I think.
venus are natural relationship indicator and additionally placed in the central 7th house in the navamsha chart.

But the question of the how exact your birthtime is makes the interpretation a bit unsure.

hermetic

hello Shanti,
thanks a lot for responding to me :)

I believe my birth time is quite accurate, my mom has the best memory ever. ;)

You are in rahu-saturn period until 27 july.
I honestly do not know much but I was reading as I am now in rahu-mercury period, which is ending soon, or I got it wrong?

I am in a relathionship now, this is mostly why I was asking this.
After this period comes rahu-ketu period. from the little sources I have been able to find this is not so good, right?
and does it hold any significance the fact ketu is positioned in Sag - can it be a sign of moving?
thing is that my current bf is living in another country and I honestly see no possibility of our relationship working unless one of us[more probably me] moves. and to me that equals marriage :eek:

one more thing I wanted to ask - navamsha is a marriage chart - is there any links where I could read more about that - for example how do you get that Venus is placed in 7th house there and what does that mean?

again, many thanks:biggrin:

Shanti

:smile: Hi Hermetic,

I have looked at your chart some more and it's not easy to say things with certainty as often in vedic.
As I can see by the chart attached here you are in rahu-saturn now (27 dec 06-27 jul 09) After that comes rahu-mercury. So this upcoming period are interesting to focus on in your situation.
Rahu are in 12th house. In vedic 12th house are connected to foreign matters, this can support your involvement with foreigner and maybe move to a foreign country.
Mercury are likewise connected to 12th house by ruling the gemini 12th.
Also mecury are placed with to 7th ruler saturn and 4th ruler venus.
This can symbolically support a marriage and move to foreign country.

But it's hard to know of course.

In transit you have t. pluto square mc/ic axis which can mean changes in home conditions and work too.
t.uranus will oppose sun next year which is conjunct ic.

these transits can maybe show some substantial changes in the homelife.

The reason why I initially didn't believe that rahu -mercury was so good for marriage was that the symbolism was about 12th house quite much and 12th house can mean losses. But also foreign matters so in this case it can serve you perhaps....

I may come back later with links on navamsha.

Last edited:

hermetic

Shanti,
the chart I attached in my first post says that Ra/Sa period ends in 2006, and Ra/Me ends in 2009 (that's what the date stands for if I understood correctly, at the top of the column it stands 'end date')

or maybe I confused it, either way, thanks a lot for this effort, I honestly appreciate it :smile: because it seems unless I find some book or something, I am stuck with this.
Spent the entire day searching for helpful learning links/articles but all I get are those comercial sites...:andy:

samsum78

After Aug 2010, you will be under the effect of Ra-Ve. This will last for 3 years. The nodes aspect your natal nodes and trine the navamsa nodes too.

Strong possibility of marriage opens up after Aug 2010.

You will also have your Saturn Return, which will begin a new cycle.

Shanti

Hi hermetic and samsung

The tables I am used to read in my program are stating the dates differently so I didn't see it rightly...sorry about that.
You are actually then in the near end of rahu-mercury and the theme of foreign matters seems to be present right now.

The upcoming rahu - ketu can be a little tricky. Ketu are strong in the 6th house which can strengthening your influence, but maybe not the best for harmony in relationships since the 6th house are in vedic can show some adjustments.
You asked about if there could be moves in this ketu cycle. In fact ketu are judged also by it's dispositor. Since ketu are in sagittarius the dispositor are jupiter placed in fourth house.That could mean changes in homes.

The period of rahu-venus next year are as mentioned before potentially good for relationships. Samsung seems to think so too...

:smile:

Shanti

Here is a site with some basic lessions.

http://www.astrologyforthesoul.com/vedicastrology/index.html

Also an addition here. As you learn more you will probably find that venus are in debilitation in virgo considered to give weak result but in your chart there is an exception to this rule. A planet in house 3,6,8,12 in debilitation can give good result. One requirement to this is to have a strong ascendent and the ascendent ruler should aspect the ascendent.
This works in the chart because the ruler of your cancer ascendent the moon in 7th house are aspecting the ascendent with vedic aspect.

This link have some info on this:
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/dailyjyotish-050606.htm

So this venus perod coming next year may be better than it looks at first sight.
Transit saturn will pass over these virgo planets probably giving some pressures as saturn use to.

Good luck
(not hopelessly confused I hope)
:smile:

hermetic

JUst wanted to thank both of you again :D

this was most helpful, I will certainly be learning more, Shanti, thank you for the links :)