Things you learned about signs yourself

FedorFan

In other words, stuff you didn't read off the internet, but observed yourself.

Sun in sign
Aries -- Hardest working sign when it comes to their career. Maybe that's because they have Capricorn in the 10th house.

Have trouble with their opposite sign more than other sign. Usually it will even out 50/50 with the other signs. Whenever a Libra confronts an Aries in anything besides arguments, the Libra always seems to come out on top.

Contrary to popular belief, can't fight well. I think it has to do with the 7th house ruling fighting instead of the 1st.

Taurus -- Party animals, love Adam Sandler. All of them. Criticize me.
Gemini --All of them talk the same way online. Especially Gemini sun join dates.
Cancer -- They fall in love fast which leads to them going out with someone much uglier than them.
Leo -- Treat me the exact same way no matter who they are. I love almost all of them.
Virgo -- Very comfortable to be around. Probably the easiest to get along with. Spend way too much money on useless stuff though. I thought they would save rather than spend all the time.
Libra -- THE best at fighting, MMA, one on one combat hands down.
Scorpio -- Much better people than how they're made out to be.
Sagittarius -- They can do anything and be great at it. Very quick learners. Superstitious .
Capricorn -- The best at boxing. The amount of boxers born with a Capricorn sun is astronomical.
Aquarius -- Their sun takes a back seat to the next most influential planet. Usually Jupiter.
Pisces -- They're almost nothing like they're described in the textbooks. Most have really good public images and are known as funny guys.

Jupiter in sign
Aries -- Makes people way too jumpy. I have a thing for girls with this placement. Very talented at music.
Taurus -- Makes people mythical and have legend reputations.
Gemini -- They're eyes look like Robert Downey Jr's.
Cancer -- Very beautiful people. They all dress fashionable compared to the others and are usually very clean.
Leo -- Another jumpy sign. Least influential Jupiter placement IMO.
Virgo -- They all look so young. Very good with gadgets and computers. Even the girls are tech nerds with this placement.
Libra -- Talk alot.
Scorpio -- Have great chins.
Sagittarius -- Seem to get into alot of drugs. Very talented at music.
Capricorn -- Tend to be extremely muscular, even the women. They love fighting or watching people fight.
Aquarius -- Makes people really, really strong physically.
Pisces -- They're really mean.

Vulgar language deleted--whether FF put in the asterisks or the computer did, please see Forum rules. W.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arian Maverick

where did u get that it's really funny

These are FedorFan's own personal observations. I must agree that the delivery is quite humorous, whether he intended it to be that way or not ;)

One astrological observation I've made is that Taurus/Scorpio people seem to have a knack for fixing computers--or in Scorpio's case, for hacking into computers. There were two computer whizzes my high school year--one was a Taurean with an inner planet stellium, and the other had Sun, Mars, and Pluto in Scorpio. Then I met a third computer tech guy who's a Taurean.

I know these are only three examples, but it just seemed eery how the only three computer tech guys I know were born under the influence of one of these two signs.

Arian Maverick

girlcat

I've noticed that cancers can come off as goody goody types a lot.
pisces are secretly conceited and the guys are ladies men.
and all lot of the aries women that i have met have had an interest in health and nutrition (no virgo placements or influences in their charts). this doesn't mean that they took care of themselves, though they tried when they felt up to it.
scorpios are very emotional...but only when it has to do with them.

fedorfan: interesting theory you have about 7th ruling the way someone would approach fighting. why do you think that would be?

Arian Maverick

I second that. I have noticed it as well--three times over!!!! And two of them were born on days that Uranus stationed to go direct. I figure that works as well with Uranus being technology and stuff.

I'm glad I wasn't seeing some connection that didn't exist; I tend to lack objectivity.

The Taurean computer whiz I know was born only a few weeks after me, and I was born when Uranus was stationed to go retrograde. I know the Uranus station lasts about two weeks, but I'm not sure when it began that year; I'll have to check his natal chart to see if he has it.

Arian Maverick

katydid

Yes to the Taurus/Scorpio being computer savvy.

My son has Moon conjunct Jupiter in Taurus in the 10th opposed Pluto in Scorpio and he is a whiz. he built his own PC when he was 14 with various super duper parts because he was into computer games at the time. Now he is over all that but he is very good with computer stuff.
I have Taurus rising and jupiter there with mercury and sun in scorpio. I am not so good anymore because I am an old fogey now, BUT back in the day, i was quite ahead of many in terms of having home computers. I have had apples since they first came out, and went to high school with Wozniak. He was our high school AV guy.

FedorFan

girlcat said:
fedorfan: interesting theory you have about 7th ruling the way someone would approach fighting. why do you think that would be?
Very easy, I'm a huge fan of MMA so I see it everyday.

Just look at the fighters and how they fight. Fedor (Libra) Zulu's top HW's in typical Aries fashion in less than a round. Randy Couture (Cancer) gets better at fighting the older he gets (Capricorn).

ANY Taurus sun sign seems to have either comebacks or a transformation (Scorpio) in the way they fight. Case in point Georges St. Pierre got KTFO by a reality show contestant and came back to the be the most dominant WW of all time.

There are many examples that suggest the 7th house rules how one fights.

Last edited:

bluemascara

One thing I've noticed about Cancer Sun guys is that they have a big thing for friends. can't go anywhere without them and all about group think. You'd think that'd be true of Aquariuses but they're much more independent.

FedorFan

I forgot to add about the houses. I noticed the people with suns in the 12th house give people a world of problems.

The most noticeable would be Virgo over Libra. Man I just think its funny they have problems with Virgo of all signs. Maybe it's because the kind of earth Virgo is is perfect for trapping Libra's air? Same way Aries burns Taurus, Aquarius evaporates Pisces's water and Scorpio puts out Sagittarius's fire.

Also I noticed when opposite sun signs get together, the favorite always has a wealth of problems with the guy they should easily beat. No matter what they do, the opposite sun is just a perfect matchup for them and always has the right reaction to them. It's like they've been fighting for thousands of years and they know all their tricks. This happens so many times I really need to start betting.

I have a theory that if you don't treat your opposite sign as an equal (they are in your 7th afterall) you're in for a rude awakening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Niplan

Banned
FedorFan said:
I have a theory that if you don't treat your opposite sign as an equal (they are in your 7th afterall) you're in for a rude awakening.

That makes sense in a way I agree with but im not quite sure how yet, Maybe im taking too much out of that, But thats something that may have a valid point, Especially with the description you made.

Ekim86

I guess the 7th house and the comments about fighting make sense. We all think that the 7th house is fair, diplomatic, beautiful libra, With venus as the ruler. Fighting is not the first thing we think of with the 7th house, but this is the house of open enemies.

The comment about the 12th house sun and giving people a world of problems. I can see that in my friend. He has the sun and mercury in the 12th. The Sun in Cancer and mercury in leo conjunct his ASC. Holy Molly. 1 word to decribe this seems to be "Drama." The Drama never ends and I hear the same storys over and over again. Its very draining. And his mistakes seem to become others responibilities. I have the sun and saturn in my 12th house in sagg. And this deffenitly is not me. My problems are my own and my mistakes are my burdens and no one eles. But I can deffenitly see what you said in my friend for sure.

One thing I observed, But dont want to sound mean, Is that when a taurus eats chocolate it seems to have a bad effect on there breath. I observed in 2 taurus that after eating chocolate there breath smells exactly like cat poo:sick:. Has anyone observed this also? chocolate is not the best thing to feed the bull, But the bull has a sweet tooth no less.

Reyka

Sun in sign
[...]
Cancer -- They fall in love fast which leads to them going out with someone much uglier than them.
That is not my case. I might fall in love fast, but I don't fall out of love fast. And I only date good looking guys. :cool:
Virgo -- Very comfortable to be around. Probably the easiest to get along with. Spend way too much money on useless stuff though. I thought they would save rather than spend all the time.
That's right! I don't find them the easiest to get along with, but they are comfortable to be around. They have a way of doing things almost in a continuum, without effort- it all comes easy to them.

As I stated before, I find Virgo women incredibly determined. They get what they want, and if you're on their way, they can literally punch or elbow you away. (!)
Scorpio -- Much better people than how they're made out to be.
Yes. You can rely on a Scorpio!
Sagittarius -- They can do anything and be great at it. Very quick learners. Superstitious.
That's true!!
Pisces -- Most have really good public images and are known as funny guys.
True.
Jupiter in sign
Scorpio -- Have great chins.
Thank you! :biggrin: ...:andy:
[...]
I noticed Sagittariuses will sincerely promise you the world. And deliver nothing.
Ahaaa! Word.
One thing I've noticed about Cancer Sun guys is that they have a big thing for friends. can't go anywhere without them and all about group think. You'd think that'd be true of Aquariuses but they're much more independent.
It's probably because they like to feel love and warmth around them, and it's easier to find them with friends than with a woman, because friendship doesn't mean commitment. :lol:

P.S.: Oh, and Taurus man are not very trustworthy.

Last edited:

MTTY05

A few things I've noticed about a few signs...

Aries: I know its very stereotypical, but the few Aries' I've known have always been ready for a fight. Always. They usually seem to be feuding with someone.
Taurus: Friendly, but yet a little slow...in the head.
Cancer: I've only known Cancer guys, but they've all been pretty chill. Great company. Great friends.
Libra: Probably my personal favorite. Very charming and sexy. I've found it impossible to not get along with a Libra.
Pisces: THE biggest DRAMA QUEENS on Earth, even the guys. Not that I don't like them, but they're always exaggerating something. They'll promise to do stuff, and then not walk the talk. Some of my best friends are Pisces' though.

Last edited:

R4VEN

I noticed Sagittariuses will sincerely promise you the world. And deliver nothing.
Not that you're bitter & twisted or anything!

I can vouch for that - both my ex-husband and my mother being Sag's.
I have also had a lot of Sag friends. All were generous to a T - until it came to actually delivering the full detail of what they'd promised!!

FedorFan said:
Libra -- THE best at fighting, MMA, one on one combat hands down.
Yep - I agree with that. Libran women are also forever fighting over men.

Reyka

Hey now! That's no fair. Jupiter's ancient ruler.

The one observation I've made and it's true without a shadow of a doubt. It's that Aquarian women don't like to cuddle. They never just want to stay at home and stretch out on the sofa, watch a good film and chill. They look at you funny when you suggest this. Their idea of a good time is to pop a bunch of e and go to a naked rave or indie rock concert.
I had two Aquarius roommates and both LOVED to watch a good film sitting next to their partner on the couch. Maybe they wouldn't cuddle?
Or was it because I was there? :biggrin: [<- They're very respectful of others.]
Where do you find thoose women?
/JJ
At naked raves and indie rock concerts! :lol:
Not that you're bitter & twisted or anything!
I can vouch for that - both my ex-husband and my mother being Sag's.
I have also had a lot of Sag friends. All were generous to a T - until it came to actually delivering the full detail of what they'd promised!!

Yep - I agree with that. Libran women are also forever fighting over men.
Are they?! I always thought they never need to worry about men...

Reyka

Taurus males - are blessed to be endowed with lots of hair, and at least for a time in their lifetime they wore it long or very long.
To prove you that, these are a few famous Taureans in my Country:
f1mvzm.jpg

^^ Niccolò Fabi, singer
2uopeyu.jpg

^^ Fiorello, singer, dj, anchorman
2zfv0n7.jpg

^^ Claudio Baglioni, singer

Also they are prone to what I call "part-time friendship"... As long as you're there, it's fine, if you are not there, they just go on with their lives, they don't look for you, don't call, don't keep in touch.

Is it just laziness? Have you experienced that too?

amzolt

Well...

Here are my observations from my book (and, if they seem in some cases like what's on the internet or in other books, that's only because my personal observations, over 40 years, happen to agree, in those particular cases, with others...:

Aries
Individual Awareness
Dynamic Awareness
Personal Initiative
Fresh Approaches
Taurus
Personal Resources
the Value of Possessions
Personal Values
Individual Worth
Gemini
Diversity of Ideas
Multiplicity of Interests
Intellectual Freedom
Conceptual Versatility
Cancer
Emotional Security
Character Development
Active Feelings
Nurturing Abilities
Leo
Dramatic Concern
Magnanimous Action
Creative Response
Energetic Influence
Virgo
Discrimination
Systems and Techniques
Careful Considerations
a Service Attitude
Libra
a Harmonizing Attitude
Awareness of Others
Considerations of Sharing
Seeing Things from Other’s Perspectives
Scorpio
the Urge to Blend Perspectives
the Desire to Bond Deeply
an Analytical Attitude
the Worth of Others
Sagittarius
a Broad Viewpoint
Philosophical Appraisal
a Top-Down View
an Idealistic Awareness
Capricorn
an Objective Attitude
a Desire for Enduring Patterns
Constructive Initiatives
Structural Innovations
Aquarius
Humanitarian Considerations
Group-Consciousness
Radical Breakthroughs
“Global” Awareness
Pisces
Sympathetic Awareness
Compassionate Understanding
Universal Feeling
Visionary Initiative​

aquarius7000

But all those observations are too goody, goody sorts, Amzolt. Let's give them a bit of twist to fit Fedor's originally slightly askewed style, shall we? And hey all, take the following with a pinch of salt:D.

Ok, here we go:-

Aries
Individual Awareness.... or aware only of the individual Self
Dynamic Awareness..... or Dynamite awareness
Personal Initiative..... or Initiating only My person
Fresh Approaches..... oh yeah, an approach that can really 'freshen' you - bang

Taurus
Personal Resources......... or re-sourcing my person with $
the Value of Possessions..... money makes the world go round, babe
Personal values..........measured in $$
Individual Worth....... increases when the 'bull is agressive' on the stock market

Gemini
Diversity of Ideas.......too diverse is their verse (it hardly makes sense)
Multiplicity of Interests..... => Jack of all and Master of none
Intellectual Freedom........ or free of intellect sometimes
Conceptual Versatility........ or only conception of verse (with little doing to follow, evaporating into thin air.)

Cancer
Emotional Security........it often secures emotional indigestion
Character Development....... or development of quite a character
Active Feelings......... or feeling too actively (I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes)
Nurturing Abilities........ or nutritional a-belly-teas

Leo
Dramatic Concern........ concern only for the Drama - the drama queen or even the drama King
Magnanimous Action....... the world is my stage after all
Creative Response........ or creating a re-Pose?
Energetic Influence....... or synergising only with the influential

Virgo
Discrimination........ it makes you feel like a criminal (with all your faults)
Systems and Techniques...... or technically a systematick
Careful Considerations...... of the carelessness of others
a Service Attitude....... or serving others a platter full of (their) faults

Libra
a Harmonizing Attitude...... or a charming garb to fool others
Awareness of Others....... or actually are others aware of (the pretty) me?
Considerations of Sharing......... often the self and whatnot
Seeing Things from Other’s Perspectives..... for the loss of their own?

Scorpio
the Urge to Blend Perspectives....... or mainly those of the others, so the Supreme Self reigns
the Desire to Bond Deeply......... only, so I have you under My control
an Analytical Attitude........ or those Scrutinising Stares
the Worth of Others...... of "others" really? only, if I sell my soul (or ego) to the devil

Sagittarius
a Broad Viewpoint....... so broad, it hardly fits anywhere
Philosophical Appraisal.........or praise it all philosopically (so it's all so far-fetched and foreign)
a Top-Down View....... or quite an Over the Top one
an Idealistic Awareness........ or idly-listic, even idol-listic awareness

Capricorn
an Objective Attitude........ or an object of attitude
a Desire for Enduring Patterns...... or no patterns for desire (too cold and dry)
Constructive Initiatives........ or constructing initiatives
Structural Innovations...... or innovating more strictures and structures

Aquarius
Humanitarian Considerations....... or eccentric ramifications from alien creations
Group-Consciousness.......... or the unconsious one in the group
Radical Breakthroughs....... leading radically to 'where no man has ever been before'
“Global” Awareness......... so 'global' they are alien to the inhabitants of this globe

Pisces
Sympathetic Awareness........ to earn sympathy for the self
Compassionate Understanding....... or passionately standing under the others (dissolution of the self)
Universal Feeling....... or forever feeling for the universe
Visionary Initiative....... always seeing visions

;)AQ7