I'm Sanem

Sanem

Hello everyone,

My name is Sanem (it's my internet name anyway: a contraction of my first and second name).

I posted more information about myself in this thread:

Sanem's Chart

I'm happy to be here, I hope to learn a lot about astrology, myself and others. Basicly have a lot of fun :mrgreen:.

johan

HIhi,je weet dus al dat ik Nederlands ben!

Leuk dat je op het forum bent,we komen elkaar nog wel tegen in bepaalde 'threads' denk ik :)

Tot ziens!

Sanem

Lol, "the Netherlands" geeft het wel weg denk ik :mrgreen:.

For those wondering, we both speak dutch, be it that we are from different countries. Although we used to be the same country, until the french and the Catolics decided to break us up.

Anyway, it's just that I haven't had much feedback so far, and I was wondering if maybe I was comming on too strong. That, or my view of reality is flawed, which is quite common for me (can't remember what aspect that was).

Draco

Hi Sanem,

Anyway, it's just that I haven't had much feedback so far

No. I have noticed this tends to happen when people come along and say hello. I think perhaps because regulars tend to dive straight into the other boards to check for their responses.

I always try to make sure I come in greet new people.

Draco :wink:

Sanem

Hello Arian Maverick, and Draco, thanks for the explenation, I'm just a bit sensitive about being rejected and all that (aspect Mars opp Saturn I think).