Y'all are part of my "nervous breakthrough".

Terravega

The idea of joining an astrology forum has been knocking around in the back of my head for quite some time. What led me here was my search for info/ideas on Pluto's conjuction with Galactic Center. There looks to be lots of wisdom and creativity on this site, so I'm really excited I found it!

Been studying astrology for a long time, mostly on my own, but I still feel like a novice at times, especially when contemplating galactic alignments like the current one between PL and the GC. Perhaps one of Pluto's roles is as a messenger planet, kind of like Mercury; but instead of being the communicator for our Sun, it is the communicator for the Central Sun (or black hole, as it were). It spends so much time off the charts, off the plane of the ecliptic (gathering Information?); and then when it comes inside the orbit of Neptune, it's time for it to deliver messages.

Or something like that. Hmmm... where the heck did all that come from? Not what I was intending to write. Getting lots of that sort of stuff lately, in a very Neptunian way - feels authentic but then again is it....

My natal fixed cross (H11 SO ME VE NE in middle degrees of SC; H5 MO TA; H2 SA AQ; H8 MA LE) is being so relentlessly slammed with energy right now, I get distracted way too easily. I should probably be posting this somewhere else, but since I'm new to the site; and since the workaday world might come crashing down on my head if I don't bring myself back to it, I'm going to try to write what I meant to in the first place here.

Sagittarius rules my and my husband's 12th House. He has Mercury there at 26 55. My progressed Moon, now in the middle degress of the 12th, is on it's way, which means major contact with PL and GC. Alignments that make me feel like a drooling, giggling baby. Any ideas on how these energies could manifest?

Love Lapis' signature. It says a mouthful! Look forward to hanging out. Thanks!

Lapis

Terravega,

Hi and welcome! I can relate to what you're calling your "nervous breakthrough"! The Energies have just been blasting away the past week or so, in great ways.

I really liked what you said about Pluto...."spending so much time off the charts, off the plane of the ecliptic (gathering information?)....." Yeah, in the "UnderWorld" and maybe the "Underworld" as we've known it, is just getting bigger and bigger as Pluto crosses the GC point? Lots and lots going on.......

It sounds like you're starting to 'channel' some more of 'you' when you start to write something but it turns into something else that's rather deep and wise. Don't worry, dive right in and let it all flow through. Sounded great!

I thought Carol Willis' remark was very true and brave, for a professional astrologer, hence why I sometimes use it as a 'signature line'. "Knowing when to quit astrologically is high art." :wink:

Maybe we can stoke back up the Pluto and the GC thread again??? Have fun here and welcome.

JUPITERASC

The idea of joining an astrology forum has been knocking around in the back of my head for quite some time. What led me here was my search for info/ideas on Pluto's conjuction with Galactic Center. There looks to be lots of wisdom and creativity on this site, so I'm really excited I found it!

Been studying astrology for a long time, mostly on my own, but I still feel like a novice at times, especially when contemplating galactic alignments like the current one between PL and the GC. Perhaps one of Pluto's roles is as a messenger planet, kind of like Mercury; but instead of being the communicator for our Sun, it is the communicator for the Central Sun (or black hole, as it were). It spends so much time off the charts, off the plane of the ecliptic (gathering Information?); and then when it comes inside the orbit of Neptune, it's time for it to deliver messages.

Hello Terravega welcome :)

1676909099192.png

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.
Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted
or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time

or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

important to keep in mind that
There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary
ours is an astrological learning forum members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
and
responses to threads are often from members who are beginners

with little or no experience but keen to learn by practice
Indeed
members sometimes discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice

clearly we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
NEVERTHELESS many members have day jobs
and
those of our members who ARE professionals

unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free
I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location
on forums like this for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.
fE2uBiIs8nrH8gdWJPpawD5AWJscZDmU-oMg_WSIAaM.jpg

Or something like that. Hmmm... where the heck did all that come from? Not what I was intending to write. Getting lots of that sort of stuff lately, in a very Neptunian way - feels authentic but then again is it....

My natal fixed cross (H11 SO ME VE NE in middle degrees of SC; H5 MO TA; H2 SA AQ; H8 MA LE) is being so relentlessly slammed with energy right now, I get distracted way too easily. I should probably be posting this somewhere else, but since I'm new to the site; and since the workaday world might come crashing down on my head if I don't bring myself back to it, I'm going to try to write what I meant to in the first place here.

Sagittarius rules my and my husband's 12th House. He has Mercury there at 26 55. My progressed Moon, now in the middle degress of the 12th, is on it's way, which means major contact with PL and GC. Alignments that make me feel like a drooling, giggling baby. Any ideas on how these energies could manifest?

Love Lapis' signature. It says a mouthful! Look forward to hanging out. Thanks!