Upcoming Solar Eclipse

Moon Shadow

tootsie said:
Then, when a planet transits over the eclipse it reactivates the ecliplse. Sun & Mars usually within 3 days or ect...

Hi Tootsie, what do you mean by "a planet transits over the eclipse"? Is this a planet in transit in conj to the sun/moon of the eclipse? Please give some details. Thanks

MoonShadow

starlink

What I meant by the lord of the eclipse is that usually the planet that rules the sign where the ecliplse falls gives the flavor as to the events & the aspects respectively. But, when the eclipse falls on a natal planet then that planet is the lord and you will want to look at the aspects & consider the nature of that planet.
Hi Tootsie, this is interesting to know! In my chart the Eclipse conjuncted my Pluto (by 2°, some give an Eclipse 10° orb. do you do that as well? Others say maximal 2° which I feel more comfortable with.) and so Pluto is the ruler in this case. Pluto rules my Ascendant and Pluto squares my Sun and Moon and trines my Venus and sextiles my Neptune. I have NO idea what I can expect from this but will keep an eye on the transits. (Never really bothered before, not much time to follow the daily transits unfortunately).

Venus, that was a very interesting story you told us there. Boy, did that work out for you!! Sorry you had to go through that. I have not felt anything from that last eclipses in February except that I have had more than my share of work. That is better now. Wonder what this one will bring.... Must have to do with myself, my physical body, my higher mind (it fell at 9°Leo in my 9th house. ) I decided not to go on vacation by plane in September, nor flying to the USA in October. just thought it was safer.

Starlink:)

VENUS

i never fly around an eclipse either starlink......the greek astrologers over here advise not to do anything serious 2 wks before, or 2 wks after an eclipse...including: getting married, buying car, house etc....

tootsie

Hi Starlink, I use an orb of 3 degrees. The eclipse fell on my pluto in the 9th also...we will have to compare notes on what developes ;)

Hi Moon Shadow, What I meant was that when a planet transists over the point of where there was an ecliplse it can trigger events & situations from the eclipse. For example, Say Lady X had a north node eclipse conj her natal uranus about a yr ago....then Jupiter transits over the degree where the eclipse was and she unexpectably runs of with her boyfriend and elopes. :D

Hi Venus, Yes, I don't do anything after an eclipse either. Before I knew about what eclipses meant I took a job the day of the eclipse :eek: Plus, the eclipse was a south node in my 10th house....Yeeks!! It was a horrible job & when the eclipse was reactivated by Mars I was fired. Although, I must admit it was kind of a relief:cool:

Moon Shadow

tootsie said:

Hi Moon Shadow, What I meant was that when a planet transists over the point of where there was an ecliplse it can trigger events & situations from the eclipse. For example, Say Lady X had a north node eclipse conj her natal uranus about a yr ago....then Jupiter transits over the degree where the eclipse was and she unexpectably runs of with her boyfriend and elopes. :D

Oh, ok thanks for reply Tootsie, it sounds weird, but i will not deny it. Eclipse transited my natal Mars on the same degree, and nothing happened yet...is this weird too, or i am too blind to see around:59:...and as i said in another post above, Mars is the apex of a T square, so aspected...

Moon shadow

tootsie

Hi Moon Shadow, No that is not weird that nothing happened, you usually have to have other transits & progressions that go along with the event. I had some other prog that told the story :cool:

Moon Shadow

Well this is another thing good to know that such events has to be asociated to other transits and/or progresions. I only noticed that in the SR for this yesr i have the Moon on the Eclipse degree, so the events might come in time during the year...
Other transits i have on my natal chart are not implying directly Sun/Moon, but SN, Mars and Saturn, over my natal Pluto...it seems to be more complicated...:44:

cjc

Well, I think I can see where the impact of the eclipse is hitting me...

It took place just minutes of arc from conj my Moon in the 4th house (natal, not relocated chart).

Since then, my 90 YO mother has had to be taken to the emergency room twice after falls. Luckily, she's tough and had no damage other than bruises, contusions, and some aches and pains. As we're afraid to leave her alone any longer, it seems like my brother and I will have to sell her house that we grew up in. The house was much more than a dwelling to me as it's an 84-foot monstrosity that we built from a hole in the ground and I lost my childhood working on it with my father (I have Su sq Sa and his Sa is exactly on my Moon)... a course of block here, some digging there, a square of concrete every Sunday. Neighbors threatening to call the cops because of the way he screamed at me.

So, what could be more indicative of Mother, Home, and early development/learning?

I know to talk of death is taboo, but I have been able to predict (not out loud) death of a parent, as this is much easier to see than the death of a person whose chart we are reading. I'm wondering if this might be seen from the eclipse in my chart (attached)...?

Ironically, it was just a few years back that I saw a new Moon exactly square my friend's Moon, and I tolod her to watch her 85 YO mother. She couldn't be with her all the time, and the mother fell and broke her neck. She survived, but will have to wear a neck brace for the rest of her life.

Again, new Moon and mother... Anyone care to speculate about the falls in both charts? The eclipse was conj my mother's Sa, probably 12th house (hospitalization; all she could tell me about her BT was that it was around lunch time, so I'm using a noon chart).

Astrology fascinates me!

c

Attachments

• CJC-Anon.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited: