Whats your most difficult aspect/s you've had to deal with in your chart ?

Lykanized

Inner planet oppositions to Neptune-Uranus are tough, especially to Mercury as it's my chart ruler, ruler of my moon which is the ruler of my sun. Plus, all 3 are regrograde. My Venus parallels my sun, trines my Jupiter, and conjuncts my MC, but after that has 3 squares(moon and mars, AC) and 3 inconjuncts(Neptune, Uranus, Pluto). Instability in emotion and thought. Desire to give and feel love, but tendency to get into unhealthy relationships that lead to further instability

People say Pluto is a malefic and it aspects most of my planets, but most are also easy aspects. Saturn has few but all harsh aspects. I'm still trying to understand it. Saturn and Pluto are also both retrograde. Saturn I know is already karmic so I can't help but think I need to nurture Saturnine traits in myself. I've found it quite discouraging I'm very creative and have many ideas, but follow through is something I've had to nurture whether I get bored or anxious...something happens and I lack follow through by nature

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Ive got a sun/saturn conjunction too, but this has not been as bad as my other post posted.

Ive found with my sun/saturn conjunction ( 1 degree orb ), ive felt like ive needed to prove my worth much more than others, putting myself down, telling myself i can't do something, that im not good enough, feeling i need to work harder and longer at something, to be what i see as 'good enough'....but most times im so hard on myself, i don't see things through, as i just see failure. Ive started college numerous times and given up due to lack of self worth.

Lykanized

I actually relate to you a lot on the self worth front and having a tendency to give up due to it. Altho I've put a lot of effort into working on that and it isn't much of an issue anymore. I'm still very hard on myself. Perfectionism is something I've had to grapple with. Nothing is ever good enough. I'm not even one to judge others harshly, only me. I think Virgo may have something to do with this too

Chrysalis

I actually relate to you a lot on the self worth front and having a tendency to give up due to it. Altho I've put a lot of effort into working on that and it isn't much of an issue anymore. I'm still very hard on myself. Perfectionism is something I've had to grapple with. Nothing is ever good enough. I'm not even one to judge others harshly, only me. I think Virgo may have something to do with this too

Well my sun/saturn conjunction is in virgo, so that's why i am so critical of myself to the max.

Like i said this is not my worst aspect, but its my second worst, with regards to how i am with myself.

Abby83

Ok here's mine once again, its quite raw stuff though for me all this, but anyway.

Its my mars/pluto/venus all tightly conjunct in libra that's caused me the most trouble and difficulties in my life so far.

These to me are predator aspects, ive been through sexual abuse when younger, i was raped in a nightclub toilet in my teens, ive always attracted the "badboys" (guys who are drug dealers, on drugs,money hungry/dirty money), ive been stalked on two seperate occasions.

Its the pluto in the middle thats overpowering my mars/venus that causes secret relationships or encounters, ive had one affair with a married man and two secret relationships, where the guys couldn't tell their family about me (more so, due to these planets being in my 9th house, so there was culture differences)....which finally ended.

Do these aspects change you ? Bet your bottom dollar they do, im not the same person anymore, or i wouldn't be on here typing now, each of my encounters have had an immense affect on me (pluto) some good and some bad.

Ive got a feeling the next relationship im in, won't be pluto related, i feel like pluto's done his worst on me...and i may finally find normality...or maybe not, we'll see.

What's your 7th ruler? Leo? So what sun are you and house and aspects? I cant imagine those planets being in the 9th being the reason why these bad men did those things to you. Although mars and pluto in libra does not stand up for itself well. Leo can be the bad boy but it'd be interesting to see where sun is and Uranus in your chart.

Abby83

Ive got a sun/saturn conjunction too, but this has not been as bad as my other post posted.

Ive found with my sun/saturn conjunction ( 1 degree orb ), ive felt like ive needed to prove my worth much more than others, putting myself down, telling myself i can't do something, that im not good enough, feeling i need to work harder and longer at something, to be what i see as 'good enough'....but most times im so hard on myself, i don't see things through, as i just see failure. Ive started college numerous times and given up due to lack of self worth.

Oh so your sun and Saturn are in 8th house? That might explain why you attract men like that.

I myself have sun conjunct Saturn in 12th so I get more deluded men.

Januarystorm

Oh so your sun and Saturn are in 8th house? That might explain why you attract men like that.

I myself have sun conjunct Saturn in 12th so I get more deluded men.

How old are you?

Ever since saturn crossed my asc (sag) and i am approaching my first saturn return- the sun-saturn conjunction has changed - i am now very confident- especially about my perseverance, ability to work hard towards my goals every single day when others are slacking off, i pride myself with my responsibility- my practicality and my ability to handle everything properly- and handle it by myself- not needing anyone- i dont NEED anyone- after everything life has thrown at me- i KNOW i am more than qualified to handle every situation myself- and ill handle it the right way, ill be very determined about it- and i will get it done. This gives me immense confidence and the negative is slowly but surely being replaced by the positive. I also havent broken anything in years (knock on wood god willing wont break anything ever in my life) and the toothpain comes around every 2 years - which i can deal with it used to be much worse)

Furthermore the financial part is finally starting to clear up (saturn in the 2nd) and other parts that were being delayed are also starting to come alive...

So how old are you? Should t you already feel some relief from saturn? Or am i having this effect because my saturn is domicile and i have an exalted jupiter right across from it and venus in the same house? Or maybe because my whole cap stellium is positively aspected by pluto and mars? But still...

asrdoyle

I have a very conflicted moon, it aspects my mercury, mars, venus, saturn, neptune and jupiter. Also, I have an almost exact inconjunct involving my mars & venus which makes relationships difficult. Not to mention a tight sun square Pluto. Those suck

Januarystorm

RAGE

Mars Conjunct Pluto.
http://imgur.com/m0qQlLl

Would you say it is more an internal rage - like a silent rage that only is noticable to you yourself as you are able to control it and use to your advantage when you want to (most of the time) OR is it an external outwardly expressed agression-rage where you are unable to control yourself- a thing which everyone knows about you and causes others to tread lightly around you

Always wondered this because mars-rage is always so uncontrollably expressed and more physical whilst pluto-rage is more internally felt and more on a deep psychological level

I also just want to add that you do have the conjunction trined by venus AND the moon- and since it is a conjunction and not a square or opposition- and again being trined by two very soft and gentle planets this aspect may be one of the most amazing ones you have in your chart as it looks like you really have something special and unique

Somna7H

Banned
Would you say it is more an internal rage - like a silent rage that only is noticable to you yourself as you are able to control it and use to your advantage when you want to (most of the time)

Right on the target. 😀
Internal Rage cos of bully,faliure in life and neglected by others.
Some how I have learnt it to control a little bit now(but not totally).
But sometimes it goes out of control.
And talk about those soft aspetcs.
I think I have a charm.
It may be social charm ?
Cos I have no Romantic relationship yet.
Sadly I have to learn a lot to use those soft aspetcs to make good things for me.

Than you very much!

greybeard

I have 7 squares and a serious opposition in my chart. All have brought their challenges.

But the one aspect that has most clearly affected my life's path is an (applying) partile quincunx Moon-Uranus, abetted by a partile sesquicuadrate Moon-Jupiter. Moon is ruler of the horoscope.

Both of these aspects matured within a few weeks after birth by secondary progression (motion of the Moon), so they are very deeply rooted.

Do not under-estimate the power of the minor aspects

Last edited:

curiousabout77

I have found my sun conjunct mercury conjunct mars and all are squaring pluto which is on the midheaven the most difficult. My family life has been very difficult because they were very manipulative especially with emotional stuff and always trying to get a response out of me or trying to hurt me. This behaviour stopped after i started ignoring them and being cold emotionally and then they just gave up. I feel that it is very important to be in equal relationships and not ones where the person tries to play power games or manipulation. I am very cautious now about entering relationships just to be sure the person is genuine in being my friend rather than just looking for some one to play games with.

UraSatVen1029

Just my Sun-Moon-Asc combo alone is difficult for me in general because I’m a Scorpio sun, Aquarius moon, Capricorn ascendant. Sun conjunct my venus and I’ve always wanted to express myself artistically in an intense and passionate way, but Capricorn Rising kinda blocks that I have to keep cool, calm and collected mature facade and a detached attitude to my own emotions and vulnerabilty is influenced by Moon. Aquarius is also ruled by saturn traditionally. I literally come off across as eccentric, aloof, restricted, conservative, put-together, and overall repressed. People also tell me that they literally don’t know what to expect of me sometimes because I seem to keep it all hidden behind this rough exterior which is pretty much very Scorpio sometimes. Not even my family sees the passion and fire I have within me, and sees my sometimes bubbly behavior as immature, superficial and “not me” as they would assume, when in fact I really have an energetic and imaginative inner child within me. They seem to don’t know how to accept with me because they always me as someone who should be mature and behaved all the time.

But I find that all of that really comes down to the Saturn’s influence in my chart. It IS my chart ruler, it’s in Fall (Aries) and in an anaretic degree in 4th house. These are all “negative” or rather “uncomfortable” positions of Saturn.

Sun is opposite Saturn. 10th house-4th house axis. Sun-Saturn aspects always does repress one’s expression or personality. I want to be the director of my own life. I want to lead my own path and not be tied down by any other opinion, idea that does not resonate who I really am in my core, but I have responsibilities in regards to home matters and family, as I am the eldest child and is expected to be the next breadwinner and take over the finances (Saturn 4th). With Cap rising and Saturn 4th, it really makes sense why my parents places all those responsibilities and expectations on me. In opposition aspect, I still struggle to balance those responsibilties and expectations with what i really want to do and what i aim for in life (Sun 10th), career wise/life purpose. I don’t know if those responsibilities are actually tying me down or holding me back, or I’m still having to learn how to take responsibiltiy either of my family or my own life.

Saturn is also in very tight square to Neptune, which is in capricorn in 1st house. To me this really states that I struggle to get grounded with reality soemtimes. Ideas and inspirations never see the light of day because they’re always hidden and never manifested tangibly. I also see this as someone who has trouble taking responsibilities because of high escapism tendencies. Fortunately, I don’t take resort to drugs or alcohol for that. But I find that its a good outlet for my artistic tendencies. Sometimes, spiritual matters or tendencies can be a way for me to escape reality, and I’ve learned the hard way that I should be more careful with this.

But its actually funny that with all these Saturnian lessons, 4th house lessons, 10th house lessons, My Sun sabian symbol (5 Scorpio) represents a “massive rocky shore resists the pounding of the sea”. Seems like Saturn is building me up with real strength and willpower. It all connects together, y’know. It’s fascinating.