Would love comments on my chart

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this forum and still have a whole lot to learn about astrology. Would love comments on my attached chart - hope it's sized correctly.

Thanks in advance and look forward to what you all have to say.

Attachments

• astro_2.gif
    astro_2.gif
    81.8 KB · Views: 35
Hi Slenkar,

Thanks for your comments. What in my chart makes you say that I can only get ahead career-wise by forming partnerships and relationships?

Not involved in visual arts but have done a lot of writing in the past.

Last edited:

Slenkar

Oh yes, by 'art' i meant anything creative.

Your 10th and 6th rulers are in the seventh house of partnerships.
10th is career or business
6th is working for someone else

Kannon

SagAscendant - your planets are very splayed out through the zodiac, and with Sagittarius as the Asc indicate many interests and not necessarily a strong focus in a particular direction. However, Moon in Taurus helps stabilize you internally, to ground you in your body, the senses. So I too think creative pursuits, particularly tactile ones (sculpture, painting) could be good for you.

Some things about the declinations of your chart (north-south positions) you aren't likely to hear from any others posting here:

- You have Sun [22N38] parallel Pluto [22N47]. So here we find some drive and with that some preservation of your energies to accomplish and see some things through, despite many interests.

- Moon [16N14] is parallel Mercury [16N43]. This indicates the ability to put into words what you really are feeling inside, and probably the ability to come across as genuine and sincere.

- Mars [13S37] is contra-parallel Jupiter [14N10], so you'll have a tendency for some restlessness to build up and push you to get away now and then. Just be careful of jumping to conclusions in judgment of others or rushing to grasp hold of some desired object or objective that may first require more careful consideration.

- Sun is parallel South Node, so you can find strength in drawing from your past, what you know and can discover about yourself, particularly in creative efforts and writing.

I see you are finishing up your second Saturn return. That happens around age 59 when Saturn completes its second 29-year cycle around the zodiac, returning to its starting place in your birth chart.

Thanks, Slenkar and Kannon.

Both of ya really hit some nails on the head. My problem seems to be lack of focus - would love to get back to more creative projects but am finding it difficult to get motivated and follow through on my ideas. I'm hoping this will pass.

Thanks again and look forward to any other comments.