suggest me book to learn "prediction"

tikana

Beginner

i started astrology with 2 books .. Emphemeris and Alan Leo's book everything you need to know about astrology. it was enough to start up predicting things.. some were one target some werent

shrug
T

beginner

I am reading a book that contains good information on "Progression", In that book I read that for prediction we have to consider (example) progressed planets go retrograde from direct and natal position is Rx than meaning will be different or when progressed planets go Rx from direct when Natal position is stationary than the interpretation will be different.

Natal position has different affects on progression. If progress planet go Rx but T-planet transits direct meaning will me different. arrrrhh !!

It looks so complicated, is there any tips or trick that give same meaning without considering Natal retro/direct/stationary positions?

tikana

Beginner
you must understand natal astrology first to almost perfection THEN move into prediction. I would suggest you to run all your major events against your natal chart and see how you react to planets

Best of luck
T