Moon - Rahu Dasha

Anoep

Hi,

I'm currently in my Moon - Rahu dasha until June 2011. Now what I understand is that the Moon is all about emotions.

Currently I feel strongly the need to dive into spiritualism. Also under this current dasha it is a difficult period now for me, because my mind / emotions are not under control, and I have also a lack of proper concentration on work related matters.

My moon is a benific planet for me (as my Ascendant is Scorpio) and is currently running through my 2nd House. It is said that although my moon is a benefic, but it is surrounded by malefics.

Can someone tell what my malefic planets currently are (how can they be recognized in a chart)?

I do currently meditate on mantras for Moon, Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu on the assigned days for them.

See also my birth chart

Thanks Anoep

Attachments

• Vedic chart.jpg
    Vedic chart.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 29

Shanti

Hi,

I'm currently in my Moon - Rahu dasha until June 2011. Now what I understand is that the Moon is all about emotions.

Currently I feel strongly the need to dive into spiritualism. Also under this current dasha it is a difficult period now for me, because my mind / emotions are not under control, and I have also a lack of proper concentration on work related matters.

My moon is a benific planet for me (as my Ascendant is Scorpio) and is currently running through my 2nd House. It is said that although my moon is a benefic, but it is surrounded by malefics.

Can someone tell what my malefic planets currently are (how can they be recognized in a chart)?

I do currently meditate on mantras for Moon, Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu on the assigned days for them.

See also my birth chart

Thanks Anoep

Hi

Moon-rahu period is generally a time of some strange emotional states as moon is mind and rahu is restless, wanting and not suitable with moon.

both are in nakshatras of ketu and ketu is in the emotional 4th house.
The chart looks rather good for job and career with good combinations.
The navamsha chart is quite spiritual which might indicate an increasing
spirituality as your life unfolds.
Hold away from occult spiritualism during moon -rahu can be unsettling for mind.
try instead grounding yourself being in the moment and body not flying away too much in the mind. simple meditation or doing mantra for mind
is beneficial.

Last edited:

Anoep

Hi

Moon-rahu period is generally a time of some strange emotional states as moon is mind and rahu is restless, wanting and not suitable with moon.

both are in nakshatras of ketu and ketu is in the emotional 4th house.
The chart looks rather good for job and career with good combinations.
The navamsha chart is quite spiritual which might indicate an increasing
spirituality as your life unfolds.
Hold away from occult spiritualism during moon -rahu can be unsettling for mind.
try instead grounding yourself being in the moment and body not flying away too much in the mind. simple meditation or doing mantra for mind
is beneficial.

Dear Shanti,

Thanks for your clear explanation about the dasha.
That's exactly the thing what is so diffucult for me now --> grounding myself in the moment.

Which antardasha of the moon would be more favorable for me?

Thanks,

Anoep

boxbe

what about mine... im running under rahu-moon

is it an auspicious time to get married? im having problems in relationships

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 28