Happy 21st Birthday, Arian Maverick

Hi Arian,

My first drink when I turned 21 (as is the drinking age in the US to anyone who doesn't know :wink:), was a lemon drop martini-- a delicious choice.

Have fun and be sure you don't :sick:

you know, from eating too much, ahem, cake.

mod.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
A very happy 21st from me too.You must be a very old soul, Arian..I remember being blown away when something (I forget what!) drew my attention to your young age..You are such an asset to this place...and almost a founding member? (It was before my time!LOL)
Anyway,
It's another milestone. I hope it's been a happy hopeful one for you.
Cheers,
Lilly.

Arian Maverick

Thank you for the well wishes and compliments, everyone.

I'm not quite a founding member, but I was a founding moderator; Radu gave me the position, which I no longer hold, exactly four years ago today. Isn't it amazing how time flies?

I wish I could say that my day has begun well, but I cannot. (See the thread If I Apply, Will I Be Selected?.) This thread has cheered me up a bit. At least some group recognizes my contributions, insignificant as they may be...

Arian Maverick

freedomlover

I wish you the happiest of birthdays, Mav,:innocent: and a joyously blessed new year to come!

:whistling: (This little guy is whistling "Happy Birthday to You".)

Happy 21st Birthday Mav, your making me feel old at 31 now. :whistling: All the best for your day. Sorry to hear about your disappointment, and hopefully in the future the astrological weather will change, as it always does. I noticed transiting Saturn is square your M.C right now and square Chiron in cancer, if your birth time is right. Saturn is in hard aspect to all the angles right now, and it can be testing. Saturn always makes us wait and keep persevering and is extremely FRUSTRATING, and to be honest a real real bummer at times. Try not be too down and still have a great time for you bday. Your an honorary member on this forum, and all I got here was a kick up the **** as Moderator :biggrin:. You are recognized and valued highly. With Saturn rising frustration is my middle name, I can't even get past the front door in my chart Lol. All the best :wink:.

06IC657.jpg

Last edited:
E

eternalautumn

Happy birthday honey! Hope its amazing.

Watch out with that cake. I had wayyy too much last night. :tongue: