possibility of children in this chart

hermetic

can anyone give some insight about possibility of marriage and children for this person

37 years old, not married, currently running Saturn Dasa, Mars subperiod, and I see 5th house ruler by Mercury which is placed in 5th, that should be good, except Rahu is opposing Mercury and 5th house - is this unfortunate?

After this in August 2010 comes Saturn/Rahu subperiod, and will last for 3 years - is there any possibility for change of current circumstances?

many thanks :)

Last edited:

Kannan

hermetic

If your birth time is correct ,I find 7th cup sublord Venus has no link with any of the marriage significaters of 2 or 7 or 11 . As such marriage prospects are doubtful

Kannan

hermetic

thank you both

I was hoping for some more positive news

Virinchi, when you say very very delayed, what age are we talking about - can it be predicted or at least approximation of time?

Kannan, yes, I believe time of birth is correct. i am very saddened to hear this. Is there any way to improve conditions of this chart's potential?

hermetic

COrnholio, thanks for this observation, I just noticed it :)
and looking at solar arcs, I also see SA dsc will conjunct Uranus at the age of 40.
also SA dsc conjuncted Pluto at the age of 22-23 when this person had 7 year long relationship that has not ended in marriage.

once again, thanks to everyone

Hello friends..

Could anybody kindly tell me when am I going to have my first baby?

My DOB: 22/11/1981
Birth Time: 9.55 pm
place of birth: calcutta, India

My husband's DOB: 22/5/81
Birth Time: 9.50 am
place of birth: bundi, rajasthan

Thanks and eagerly awaiting a reply.

moment_with_punam....

Bir Singh Khari

My reply was on the basis of present dasa and the planetry position in transit which shows a hope to conceive in this year and birth of a baby in the next year.

Bir Singh Khari

Dear Hermatic
I am extremly sorry to say that my calculation was not regarding to your qoustion.Please forgive and forget this mistake.

MY MESSAGE WAS FOR " MOMENT WITH PONUM "