Loss of our baby. Please help

bhatdinu

Dear members,

My details:

Dinesh Bhat
Date of birth: 13-July-1979
Time: 22:18 PM
Place: Kumta, Karnataka, India

We live in Canada and to forget the incidence (if at all we can), we are looking into buying an apartment (condominium). We are currently in a rented apartment. Please let us know if it's okay in purchasing a condo.

I really appreciate any help you can offer to us.

Thank you kindly.

Dinesh

Last edited:

kknox

Yes you wife will conceive again and give birth to two or three strong healthy children that will reach adulthood. I see a girl first then another girl and possibly a boy.

I also think that you wife will recover and conceive much faster than you two currently imagine.

I am not sure where you live in Canada and it does make a difference on my time frame, but you should wait at least until June to even begin looking at purchasing a place. You can dream now, but do not even consider buying/signing before the Summer Solstice in 2010. Later (like August if you live in a city that borders the US.)

In regards to what work could be addressed before you wife can conceive again:

You have issues with you mother. If she is still living then you must address your feelings (especially regarding personal boundaries and your adult choices) with her - stand your ground. If she is dead, then you must do the work within yourself and stop judging yourself based on how you think your mother would respond to your current life choices.

You have the possibility of being blessed with many female souls in your life, but you must resolve your feminine issues that have manifested in your relationship with your mother.

Good luck and Have a wonderful abundant 2010.

PS - Look for a condo with an arched entrance (doorway) into the building. That's the one for you.