Will I get married during Saturn transit?

Virinchi

@starlink
K.P is krishnamurti paddathi , a method derived by prof. krishnamurti, which calculates to the minute divisions of cusps and planetary positions based on a vedic chart and it eliminates the usage of other divisional charts like navamsa(D-9), D-4, D-7, D-10 etc.

vedic has divided a sign into constellations with 4 quadrants each, but K.P has further divided each constellation into 9 parts, which are subdivisions and lords of them are sublords.
so, minutest calculation gives which planet is controlled by which constellation andn sublord and same for cusps of 12 houses.

to get a clear answer to a question like when will i marry ?
k.p tells you :
1. will you marry at all ?
2. timing of marriage
3. features of spouse
4. how and when will you meet them
5. relation between both after marriage
6. kids
7. divorce possibility
8. 2nd marriage

and much more

well, marriage is just an example i gave as many keep asking marriage related queries.
K.P can be applied to just any query, even horary too

@interglossa
we tried that.
i can see love and an existing relation between 2008-11 but marriage only after that

Last edited:

interglossa

Dear Virinchi

Thank you very, very much for your time and attention.
If I am not bothering you could you tell me a couple of more thnigs.

1. Existing relationship between 2008-2011. You see I did not have anyone until this summer and then got involved with a widower 10 years my senior. He broke up with me suddenly and now I am in pain. Is that the relationship you mean? Or someone else maybe? (meaning maybe we have a chance of making it up again).
2, You mentioned that you can predict when and how I will meet him (husband)? Could you tell me that. Or maybe when and how I will meet the relationship you mentioned until 2011. Is it only one relationship in this period? Is it that widower or not?
3. Is there a possibility of having a long relationship that ends in marriage after 2011?
4. The features of my husband.
5. Please see that if I somehow get married will the marriage last with no divorce.

I would be very grateful if you could answer me.
GOD BLESS YOU and THANK YOU FROM MY HEART.

Virinchi

i cant answer all as they require deeper study
bust a quickie for you..

he'll be from a place east or south-east to your place.
if this relation will go beyond 2011 and end as marriage can only be done by comparing both charts more deeper
rahu in 7th H shows no satisfaction derived from marriage whomsoever you marry
divorce is not seen but temporary seperations cant be prevented
most of the quarrels will be due to bad temper

thats all i can say right now

interglossa

rahu in 7th H shows no satisfaction derived from marriage whomsoever you marry
divorce is not seen but temporary seperations cant be prevented
most of the quarrels will be due to bad temper

Thank you Virinchi very much and I hope sometime you'll have the time and analyze this more deeply. I am very grateful for the time you spent on me. May God bless you!

As far as Rahu is concerned I'm tired of separations as they all seem to leave me and never come back. Really I am tired.
Thanks once again.
p.s. I would really like to know if it will be one relationship from now to end in marriage fortunately, and not several as I have really no more energy :( :( :(

Virinchi

its not the question of time.
this forum is not for deeper and professional readings
so i limited it there
also astrology is not my profession
i do it as hobby out of my own interest whenever i find time

coming back to relations, dont expect too much of current relation too as it may also break by 2011
your lesson in life , by the time you grow old will be, not to expect anything from anyone

starlink

also astrology is not my profession
i do it as hobby out of my own interest whenever i find time

Well, Virinchi, you are doing a good job at it! Thank you for the explanation of K.P.
It looks like you can see almost anything with this method! Most impressive.