Lilith question

Keywords: danger, darkness, deceit, destruction, devious, devouring, dreams, emptiness, enchantress, envy, fears, guilt, hatred, imagination, isolation, jealousy, magic, marriage-wrecker, mystery, night, poison, secrets, seduction, shame, the "other woman" who thinks a man needs rescuing from the "chains" of his partner, vengefulness

http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/lilith-dark-moon.html

plus we have a good search feature here on AW, bit like google :biggrin:

waybread

In a woman's chart, Lilith can indicate where and how she is unafraid to be "bad" in terms of how society defines "good": where she will challenge the status quo. In a man's chart, Lilith can indicate how he responds to such an uppity woman: either with fear and repression, or with admiration.

Kingsley

Hello Haizea,
Black Moon - Lilith is a complex astrological point. Perhaps as a person evolves in their relationship to astrology Lilith is better understood. One thing about Planets conjunct Lilith can be described by developmental psychology. The injunction or inherited part of personality which is transferred by one parent or guardian. This is not an uncommon theory however with Lilith the generational input can be quite strong especially with Saturn. In some ways it is difficult to differentiate from what a parent imbued one with (negative elements of the parents own issues - the issues they couldnt deal with) growing up and as an adult - believing that this part of personality is natural. Lilith and Saturn says a lot about ones character.

Saturn and Lilith can for some people describe how they look after people with disabilities or the elderly as a career or family obligation. Perhaps growing up quickly and taking on responsibilities was a necessary function in the family unit with Lilith and Saturn. I dont believe that Lilith is necessarily a negative element in personality however it does take some time to get a handle on her. "She" isnt that scary but she would like to think - that in your mind she is.

best
Kingsley

Kingsley

I will be writing more on Black Moon Lilith shortly Haizea. The origins of my research started after reading a psychotherapy paper on the treatment of character. It seems that someone else (a non astrologer) back in the 60's identified the "demon" part in ones personality. Its the part that sabotages things and throws things into chaos (ususally in therapy). The Demon and Lilith have their similarities however Lilith is more descriptive and encompasses ones potential creativity and other factors rather than focussing on pathology.

The transference/counter Transference model is a good one. Although these concepts do not rely on Lilith, a prominent Lilith can emphasise the factor. My moon lilith has been quite strong over the years, however more recently and with my evolvement as a psychotherapist - I find that Lilith can be very useful in my work with clients especially the ones I engage in relational therapy with. Here, the therapist works "in" the transference rather than viewing that from a detatched position and taking notes etc.

best
Kingsley

Arijana

Keywords: danger, darkness, deceit, destruction, devious, devouring, dreams, emptiness, enchantress, envy, fears, guilt, hatred, imagination, isolation, jealousy, magic, marriage-wrecker, mystery, night, poison, secrets, seduction, shame, the "other woman" who thinks a man needs rescuing from the "chains" of his partner, vengefulness

http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/lilith-dark-moon.html

plus we have a good search feature here on AW, bit like google :biggrin:

you've just kind of described parts of me,or how people see me :) since my lilith is in my first house in sco,sitting on my asc ( scorpio ) I'm always the guilty one,viewed sometimes as someone who breaks off relationships when I didn't even do anything

Flowergirl

In your darkness you will find your light. Like the buddha said, don't repress anything. Accept and shine a light on everything, even your most darkness.