Speech problems indications in natal chart

theoddone

yep, and notice he challenged her fears, not Pluto, she is also working with Moon, Venus, Mars, Saturn and Pluto, but it was the Sun that did what needed to be done at that important time. Take care.

So Pluto would be the first step to combating my anxiety/depression and then perhaps the others will step up and help me? Also I have troubling focusing on meditating as my mind is always overthinking. o_O

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
So Pluto would be the first step to combating my anxiety/depression and then perhaps the others will step up and help me? Also I have troubling focusing on meditating as my mind is always overthinking. o_O

Two things, the first is that you don't need to go into a deep trance to do this type of meditation, just close your eyes and start practicing to enter a sanctuary type place to do your inner work. As Kevin Costner says, if you build it they will come.

Secondly, learning to relax is good to help anyone manage anxiety and depression. I would suggest that you practice hard to learn how to relax. In fact just goofing off in your inner sanctuary several times a day is a good start.

Good luck, every journey starts with the first step,

Last edited:

theoddone

Two things, the first is that you don't need to go into a deep trance to do this type of meditation, just close your eyes and start practicing to enter a sanctuary type place to do your inner work. As Kevin Costner says, if you build it they will come.

Secondly, learning to relax is good to help anyone manage anxiety and depression. I would suggest that you practice hard to learn how to relax. In fact just goofing off in your inner sanctuary several times a day is a good start.

Good luck, every journey starts with the first step,

Thank you. I'm considering taking up yoga so that I can hopefully move onto meditation. The actual practice of meditation itself sounds more difficult than beginning yoga practice.

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
A lot of sites say it's a good way to help manage anxiety and depression.

Yep, its one way that will help, in some cases its all you will need to do, some breathing and some yoga or tai chi exercises, but in severe cases it becomes one facet of a host of strategies. I would use it in combination with vitamins, minerals, herbs, biofeedback, psychotherapy, astrology, etc.

1magu1t1on_13

I would attribute it in part to saturn in your 3rd house and in its sign of greatest influence with your sun and the difficult to grasp outers all cojoined to it. yea id slide uranus into 3rd obv, and jupiter into ninth which promises you have the faculties to overcome any such difficulties, saturn just wants to make you work for it. Remember stress builds character ;)

theoddone

I would attribute it in part to saturn in your 3rd house and in its sign of greatest influence with your sun and the difficult to grasp outers all cojoined to it. yea id slide uranus into 3rd obv, and jupiter into ninth which promises you have the faculties to overcome any such difficulties, saturn just wants to make you work for it. Remember stress builds character ;)

The question of whether or not Uranus was in my 2nd or 3rd house does enter my mind from time to time because of it being conjunct my Sun, Neptune, and Saturn in the 3rd house...I did think that because of how close Uranus was to the 3rd house, it would be counted as being a 3rd house planet. Thanks for the confirmation. :)

Stress for me causes severe anxiety and it takes me a few days to get from bad anxiety breakdowns back to being normal. I don't see how that builds character though.

Also, my Jupiter is in the 8th house not the 9th.

Speech is traditionally associated with Mercury. Mercury last rose on the day leading to birth at 25 45 Capricorn and the moon at 26 14 Capricorn. They were very close. You could check what happens if a slow planet moves over them. Neptune was there in 1996.

theoddone

Speech is traditionally associated with Mercury. Mercury last rose on the day leading to birth at 25 45 Capricorn and the moon at 26 14 Capricorn. They were very close. You could check what happens if a slow planet moves over them. Neptune was there in 1996.

Hmm...how I do know if a slow planet moved over my Mercury and Moon at the time of my birth? The only planet that comes before Mercury in my chart is Saturn.

In the hours leading to birth the positions are set. The transits come later. Certainly Saturn's was the first moderately slow one, but at that time you may not have begun speaking anyway.