Will I be relocating for work or otherwise in 2013?

MMD1990

Recently had my cards read and was told that I will probably be moving in the coming year. Well, funny enough, I have been auditioning for jobs that are out of the state im currently living in. Wondering If a move is really in the cards for me?

Thanks in advance!:smile:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_will_i_be_moving_for_work_or_otherwise_hk_28052_45035.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_will_i_be_moving_for_work_or_otherwise_hk_28052_45035.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 22

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

By the non-horary Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method, taking the 7th whole sign house as quesited significator (moving) this = Aries which = Mars which = a no answer to this question.

By Primary Ankara horary, best I can do is a "maybe" answer (mixed indications)
-querent = 1st house = Libra = Venus
-current home = 4th house = Capricorn = Saturn
-possible moving = 7th house = Aries = Mars
-long distance travel = 9th house = Gemini = Mercury
-career = 10th house = Cancer = Moon

Now, significators Mercury (9th house) and Moon (10th house) flow away from querent Venus = 2 - testimoniues
-however, Venus flows away from Saturn (4th house) and so does Mars (7th house) = 2 + testimonies
-Mercury (9th house) is in partile opposition to Moon (10th house), yet Moon (10th house) flows toward Saturn (4th house), perhaps indicating that career (Moon, 10 th house) will be more benefited in the home (current) area (Saturn, 4th house) rather than by long distance travel (Mercury, 9th house)
...so, I'll say maybe is the answer here, with a possibility that more "luck" at least regarding career, might be found in the current area of residence.

MMD1990

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

By the non-horary Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method, taking the 7th whole sign house as quesited significator (moving) this = Aries which = Mars which = a no answer to this question.

By Primary Ankara horary, best I can do is a "maybe" answer (mixed indications)
-querent = 1st house = Libra = Venus
-current home = 4th house = Capricorn = Saturn
-possible moving = 7th house = Aries = Mars
-long distance travel = 9th house = Gemini = Mercury
-career = 10th house = Cancer = Moon

Now, significators Mercury (9th house) and Moon (10th house) flow away from querent Venus = 2 - testimoniues
-however, Venus flows away from Saturn (4th house) and so does Mars (7th house) = 2 + testimonies
-Mercury (9th house) is in partile opposition to Moon (10th house), yet Moon (10th house) flows toward Saturn (4th house), perhaps indicating that career (Moon, 10 th house) will be more benefited in the home (current) area (Saturn, 4th house) rather than by long distance travel (Mercury, 9th house)
...so, I'll say maybe is the answer here, with a possibility that more "luck" at least regarding career, might be found in the current area of residence.

Thanks so much Dr. Farr for the detailed answer. I wouldnt mind staying where I am now. I have alot of opportunities in the area so that doesnt bother me. Im wondering If the move could be within the city? Maybe moving in with a love interest? Hmm.