Feeling shaky inside & a tad emotional....

Babchi

My natal sun is 6 degrees Aries and today T Uranus is at 4 degrees Aries in my 9th house. I sure don't feel happily festive or have much of the Christmas spirit. I feel like I have the weight of the world on me and don't have any reason to feel like that. Is Uranus the cause of this? I also have T Saturn entering my 4th house of Scorpio but I have no planets there.
Could one of these transits be the reason for these feelings? I just don't know how I'll be able to deal with this for months and months....I can't even think straight. It's awful :sad:
Babchi

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=27hfilenpWVXw-u1074476034

Last edited:

Babchi

I attached my chart by pasting the link in my original post. I'm on my iPad so I'm unable to add the preferred thumbnail image but I'll do that as soon as my laptop is available.
Thank you for looking at my chart. I surely don't feel like myself emotionally. Maybe today is one of those 'pity party' kind of days but I really want to snap out of this. I'm considering making an appointment with a psychologist this coming week; I just really want to feel better and I'm not sure what my problem is.
Babchi ~ who's very grateful that you're looking at my chart. :smile:

JUPITERASC

My natal sun is 6 degrees Aries and today T Uranus is at 4 degrees Aries in my 9th house. I sure don't feel happily festive or have much of the Christmas spirit. I feel like I have the weight of the world on me and don't have any reason to feel like that. Is Uranus the cause of this? I also have T Saturn entering my 4th house of Scorpio but I have no planets there.
Could one of these transits be the reason for these feelings? I just don't know how I'll be able to deal with this for months and months....I can't even think straight. It's awful :sad:
Babchi

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=27hfilenpWVXw-u1074476034

Just to bring this into perspective, remember that approximately three hundred and eighty four thousand people worldwide were born on the same day that you were born so all these people have their natal Sun at 6 degrees Aries as well Babchi! :smile:

THEREFORE
all those born the same day as you, also share with you the transit of Uranus on their natal sun at the same degree SO then apparently are perhaps experiencing something similar and that's not surprising, since every generation has shared experiences

Babchi

That's very true, JupiterAsc, and I do think about that since I remember 2 boys that I grew up with had their birthdays within 2 days of mine. I often wonder if they've experienced similar issues. Stating that, it still doesn't make it feel better and I think my Mercury in the 9th along with my sun & Mars makes me curious and always asking 'why' about almost everything...
Babchi

MJ82

Hey Babchi, will be back later to look at your chart and give it a go at looking at your transits :smile:

JUPITERASC

That's very true, JupiterAsc, and I do think about that since I remember 2 boys that I grew up with had their birthdays within 2 days of mine. I often wonder if they've experienced similar issues. Stating that, it still doesn't make it feel better and I think my Mercury in the 9th along with my sun & Mars makes me curious and always asking 'why' about almost everything...
Babchi
It is good to be curious and ask questions Babchi - I wonder how those 2 boys are now - would be great to talk to them and compare notes.

Mercury, Sun and Mars all in 9th certainly indicate a great interest in all philosophical pursuits as well as learning of many kinds

By the way, the chart you posted is for today's transits and did you notice that the transiting Moon is on your natal Mars and then approaching to your natal Mercury.

Moon is traditionally associated with emotional matters and of course with Mars involved perhaps the transiting Moon is triggering these shaky feelings and emotions you are currently experiencing
:smile:

Caro

Saturn is directly opposite your natal venus.(which you have prominently in 10th house) it may be this? if so it will pass. This transit is quite short(compared to some)

moon is conj your mars

how long has this been occuring?

Babchi

Only occuring occassionally but today it just seems more intense. I so so appreciate your reply and analysis. We have a big family holiday dinner to attend tonight and I really don't feel like very good company...not blunt or rude or anything like that but just very melancholy. Although I have so much fire/Aries in my chart, I have to say that I'm nothing at all like most descriptions of Aries. I'm not arguementative or aggressive at all, quite the opposite actually. I also consider others feelings more than my own...I kind of wish I had more of the 'me first' attitude but I don't.
Babchi

JUPITERASC

Only occuring occassionally but today it just seems more intense.
And just for today the transiting Moon is on your natal Mars and Mercury
I so so appreciate your reply and analysis. We have a big family holiday dinner to attend tonight and I really don't feel like very good company...
At 22:18:26 GMT this evening the Moon transit to Taurus which seems a good place for the Moon during a family dinner - and by this evening the mood may have passed. I shall be interested to hear what happens Babchi :smile:

MJ82

I agree with what Caro said, which is that T Saturn opposite your Venus (now exact and applying) will be making you feel possibly withdrawn and somewhat despondent (I should know, I have saturn currently squaring my venus, but it will pass for both of us!).

You also have saturn transiting your 4th house and near the IC, so issues possibly surrounding your childhood, family and roots may be surfacing?

I also notice you have transiting Pluto conjunct your natal chiron, though it's wide. But this may have been forcing you to face deep and buried pains possibly.

The other notable transit is Pluto squaring your Sun. That's major, and it will bring rewards but after much inner work and facing your (perhaps old) fears.

I'll share some links to some of your transits - the ones I think stand out the most and may explain how you're feeling. Just remember that all of it will pass and you'll be stronger for it in the end. Therapy and journalling can't hurt if you find you're struggling to cope. You're not alone:

http://www.thefutureminders.com/Saturn-transits/saturn-opposition-venus.cfm

http://www.cafeastrology.com/saturntransitinghouses.html

http://astrolibrary.org/transits/pluto-conjunct-chiron.html

http://www.thefutureminders.com/Pluto-transits/pluto-square-sun.cfm

Babchi, I myself am going through a raft of tough simultaneous transits. It's a hell of a ride at times, and sometimes it brings me to the edge. But I've been journalling, and trying my hardest to be gentle with myself (not easy for me). The more you study astrology, the more you'll understand what it is you're going through and how best to manage and learn, grow and heal :love:

JUPITERASC

Remember that Taurus Moon is in the home of Venus and transiting Venus is now at this moment located in Sagittarius in your natal 5th house and in trine aspect with your natal Aries Sun, Moon, Mercury and Mars

Venus transit of natal 5th house of fun signifies festivities of all kinds including holiday festive dinners :smile:

HOWEVER as a few have already said, transiting Saturn opposes your natal Venus, so although there is a lighthearted transit of Venus in Sagittarius dispositing this evening's Taurus Moon

- the moon is in fact currentlystill in Aries for another two hours or so and is still in the process of separating from a conjunction to your Moon, Mercury and Mars causing emotional/mental feelings

- so you're worried (Saturn) about the festive family dinner (Taurus Moon)

Wait for a few hours and your feelings may change as the moon transits to Taurus

Caro

Thanks for clarifying MJ82 and as you point out there has been some recent tough transits.

the reason I ask how long is cos you say ' I am thinking of going to see a psychologist' - this isnt usually said following 'one' bad day. although with ur stellium in aries perhaps a bit more impulsive than most. although I note you say you are not atypical of aries(I hear this from a friend of mine too)

I think any form of counselling is helpful.

JUPITERASC

Babchi, if you create a daily transit chart, that chart shows the daily location of the moon and if you also then keep a journal of the times when the transiting moon changes signs and note briefly your emotions at that time, it's a great way to discover whether your ideas, emotions, changing moods are in fact connected to the transiting moon :smile:

Babchi

Oh...no wonder I was feeling shaky and emotional...I don't feel like that often and I seriously do not like that feeling one single little bit. I think that maybe I notice these lunar feelings more now because I'm retired and not multi-tasking at 100 miles an hour.

At 22:18:26 GMT this evening the Moon transit to Taurus which seems a good place for the Moon during a family dinner - and by this evening the mood may have passed. I shall be interested to hear what happens Babchi :smile:
You were spot on!! I could feel my mood & anxious feelings give way to a much lighter loving emotion...truly amazing!! The dinner was terrific!! Everyone had a great time with lots of laughing and sharing of family stories. No negativity at all..I think it was one of the best family gatherings that I can remember. :smile:
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and knowledge; it made my afternoon much better. I also think I will start a daily moon transit journal, as you suggested. The thing is that I'll know the transits but I'm not quite sure what all of it means yet....but it will surely be educational, which I love.
Babchi

Last edited:

Babchi

I agree with what Caro said, which is that T Saturn opposite your Venus (now exact and applying) will be making you feel possibly withdrawn and somewhat despondent (I should know, I have saturn currently squaring my venus, but it will pass for both of us!).

You also have saturn transiting your 4th house and near the IC, so issues possibly surrounding your childhood, family and roots may be surfacing?

I also notice you have transiting Pluto conjunct your natal chiron, though it's wide. But this may have been forcing you to face deep and buried pains possibly.

The other notable transit is Pluto squaring your Sun. That's major, and it will bring rewards but after much inner work and facing your (perhaps old) fears.

I'll share some links to some of your transits - the ones I think stand out the most and may explain how you're feeling.

I do have a few family issues going on but not from my childhood. The main thing that's going on concerns my oldest son 03/08/1971..0 degrees Leo rising. He has been estranged (?) and not very connected to our family. My other son (02/12/73...Sag rising) passed away on 01/28/2011 after catching on fire 2 years ago on 12/30/2010. This traumatic event didn't bring my oldest son closer to the family...actually he was very disrespectful to all of us. But I also know that my oldest son is very sensitive & can be moody so I understand he's very very broken hearted. All of the surrounding events & emotions of my Aquarius son's death have been weighing heavily on my heart and is probably the result of Chiron & Pluto and forcing me to face my fears...which is getting together with my oldest son to talk.
Was T Pluto conjunct my natal Chiron 2 years ago? I'm not sure what the lesson for me to learn or to heal could possibly be for son/2 to pass over. I'm ok to talk about all of this, I know that he's in a much better place and that he's with all of us everyday and that we will be together again spiritually.
So, I do think that you are correct and that I do have some 'digging' to do to get past this part of my life's story.
I also appreciate your time & sharing of knowledge with me and with all of us reading and posting on this board. :love:
Babchi

Babchi

Caro--I think I mentioned the psychologist because I just finished speaking to one of my daughters and she suggested it (she works in healthcare). It probably would be a good thing mostly because I'm usually the one comforting everyone else and not wanting to burden them with my issues.
I can tell I must be in the midst of some heavy transits but it seems like I've been experiencing hard transits for the past 10 or 12 years, to be honest. Ever since Saturn hit my 10th house (Taurus) I've dealt with all kinds of tough issues in relationships, health, business....I really hope it lightens up soon. It's been a long time :wink:
Babchi

JUPITERASC

Oh...no wonder I was feeling shaky and emotional...I don't feel like that often and I seriously do not like that feeling one single little bit. I think that maybe I notice these lunar feelings more now because I'm retired and not multi-tasking at 100 miles an hour.

At 22:18:26 GMT this evening the Moon transit to Taurus which seems a good place for the Moon during a family dinner - and by this evening the mood may have passed. I shall be interested to hear what happens Babchi

You were spot on!! I could feel my mood & anxious feelings give way to a much lighter loving emotion...truly amazing!! The dinner was terrific!! Everyone had a great time with lots of laughing and sharing of family stories. No negativity at all..I think it was one of the best family gatherings that I can remember. :smile:
That's great Babchi because we are discovering how the Moon personally affects one emotionally. If we keep track of the changing Moon sign on a daily basis, after a while we begin to recognise how the Moon links with transiting planets as well as natal planets and best of it, it's a technique we learn for ourselves with daily experience.
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and knowledge; it made my afternoon much better. I also think I will start a daily moon transit journal, as you suggested. The thing is that I'll know the transits but I'm not quite sure what all of it means yet....but it will surely be educational, which I love.
Babchi
Babchi, with three of your natal planets in 9th, it's important for you to learn and to philosophise :smile:

The exercise itself is definitely educational in many ways because we can learn to recognize the subtle variations of the daily transits of the planets.

Either create a wheel chart of transits every day or alternatively there's a link to the online ephemeris
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm that provides the planetary locations for every day for 6000 years - clicking on any year brings the planets locations for each day of that year into view so that you can use the info to make notes for a daily journal.

aquarius7000

Hello,

Your chart's link does not work anymore. You may want to try: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail!

Normally, Uranus, unless aspecting planets in the 8th or the 12th(in a conjunction, opposition, or a square), will not make the person feel as if s/he had the weight of the world on his/her shoulders. This has more to do with Saturn or Pluto, so look at what their transits are doing. If either one of them is touching the likes of your natal Moon or the ruler of your Asc, you know where it is coming from. If you are generally feeling despondent or disoriented, look at transit Neptune.

The other planets (Sun to Mars) are more or less express travellers, and their effects are not more than max a week or two. With the Moon it's probably a day or so, so you can ignore looking at transiting Moon just by itself. The Moon transits are often a co-trigger when some other major transit has already been 'doing its work' for some time. If your progressed Moon should be over your natal 8th or 12th house, that could be another major reason for unease.

:)AQ7

Last edited: