Would someone read my chart?

Babchi

Transition Uranus is conjunct my natal Aries sun....Would that be causing my feelings of anxiousness? Heart pounding, nervous & kind of paranoia feeling. After this conjunction is finished, the next transiting Uranus conjunction will be with Mars & Mercury lighting up my Grand fire tribe with natal Pluto (1st h) and natal moon (5th h).
Any thoughts? Suggestions? Should I get on some type of anxiety medication or will I be able to handle what's ahead?
I appreciate the time and patience you spend with me. :love:
Babchi

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/c27hfilen...o_w2gw_02_babchi_mom_hp.75023.59802.gif?63481

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_barbara_harris_hp_68888_29385.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_barbara_harris_hp_68888_29385.gif
    51 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Your link has expired. Here's a thread that tells you how to attach a chart so that it stays.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

If I remember correctly you had several extremely well dignified planets. Also, you will more likely get responses if you ask a specific question, either about something you have seen in your chart, or about the area of life that you are most interested in.

Babchi

Thanks....I got my chart attached and after reading some other threads I realized the questions I had in my mind. It's been a VERY traumatic couple of years and I'm eager to see joy, happiness, smiles & appreciation soon....hopefully. :smile:
Again....thank you so much, tsmall, for helping me learn the process & how to use this board
Babchi

tsmall

Premium Member
Transition Pluto is conjunct my natal Arise sun....Would that be causing my feelings of anxiousness? Heart pounding, nervous & kind of paranoia feeling. After this conjunction is finished, the next Pluto conjunction will be with Mars & Mercury lighting up my Grand fire tribe with natal Pluto (1st h) and natal moon (5th h).
Any thoughts? Suggestions? Should I get on some type of anxiety medication or will I be able to handle what's ahead?
Babchi

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/c27hfilen...o_w2gw_02_babchi_mom_hp.73869.22603.gif?45979

TPluto is in Capricorn.

JUPITERASC

...Any thoughts? Suggestions?
Below the 'Reply to thread' box there is a small oblong area with 'Manage Attachments' written on it. Clicking there allows anyone to attach image of natal chart that is already saved or stored on their computer.
Should I get on some type of anxiety medication or will I be able to handle what's ahead?
Anxiety medication has side-effects that cause additional problems so I would recommend some camomile tea instead - very soothing.

If you have sufficient confidence I am certain you shall 'be able to handle what's ahead'

Babchi
That's ok :smile:

Babchi

Jupiterasc--Thanks...I do think I have enough enough confidence, I'm sure but at times my soul just feels so weak and bruised since my son passed away 2 years ago tragically. The loss of my adult son was tough enough for me but all of the family issues surrounding my son's death is what has me so perplexed and depressed at times. My son's estranged girlfriend hasn't allowed any connection between me and my grandson (3 yrs old at time of his father's death). My ex-husband (divorced since 1979) was the cause of a major wedge between me and this girlfriend, my grandson & even my eldest son. Very distressing....and I'm hoping to get to the point where none of this affects me the way it is at this time.
I did post my chart again....I do apologise for my lack of knowledge posting this chart info but I will do better. :smile:
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and for answering my questions.
Babchi

Babchi

tsmall--I edited my post. Uranus is the planet conjunct my sun, not Pluto. I was reading so many threads about Pluto that I had Pluto on my brain. I apologise.... :andy:
Babchi

JUPITERASC

Jupiterasc--Thanks...I do think I have enough enough confidence, I'm sure but at times my soul just feels so weak and bruised since my son passed away 2 years ago tragically. The loss of my adult son was tough enough for me but all of the family issues surrounding my son's death is what has me so perplexed and depressed at times.
Babchi you clearly have serious and difficult issues to cope with. To analyze a natal chart takes considerable time if it is to be conducted properly and in the meantime, perhaps this online talk on Depression may be of some value and use to you at this very challenging and perplexing time for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N_jjY7W_fs
My son's estranged girlfriend hasn't allowed any connection between me and my grandson (3 yrs old at time of his father's death). My ex-husband (divorced since 1979) was the cause of a major wedge between me and this girlfriend, my grandson & even my eldest son. Very distressing....and I'm hoping to get to the point where none of this affects me the way it is at this time
I send to you my strong wish Babchi that you do find your way safely beyond and past these terrible experiences
I did post my chart again....I do apologise for my lack of knowledge posting this chart info but I will do better. :smile:
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and for answering my questions.
Babchi
That's ok Babchi :smile:

tsmall

Premium Member
Hello again.

As JUPITERASC has pointed out, delineating a complete natal chart takes a long time. I didn't look very deeply, but there are a few things that jump out at me.

First, you have a lot of really well dignified planets. Which just goes to show you that you really do need to look harder sometimes to find the "why." Venus in domicile in Taurus, Mars in Domicile in Aries, Sun exalted, Jupiter in Pisces. And yet tragedy.

Saturn is where I would start if I were you. I can't remember which traditional astrologer said it right off hand, but the square between Saturn in second and Moon in 5th is a potential indicator of sorrow. I also think this square could be what causes you to feel anxious. As far as medication, that is something you should discuss with a health care professional. Is this a recurring problem you have had all your life, or just something that has developed since you lost your son? Because if it's just in the last couple of years then some sort of depression, as well as anxiety from being prohibited from seeing your grandchild is normal and to be expected.

It looks like transiting Saturn has been testing you for a while now. At the end of 2008 through the beginning of 2009 started your second Saturn return (you can search this forum as well as the interned for "Saturn Return" for tons of information on this transit.) Though you may have been starting to feel tension from this as early as late 2007 when Saturn first entered Virgo. Once transiting Saturn moved away from your natal Saturn (and having activated your natal Saturn/Jupiter opposition,) he then opposed your Sun. Challenges, challenges, as he went on to oppose natal Mars and then Mercury. at the same time, he was applying to your IC, which meant he was opposing or squaring all the rest of the angles in your chart.

Basically, you've had a rough couple of years.

Based on your chart, I think you have confidence to spare, and perhaps certain expectations that things will mostly go the way you want them too. And by expectations I mean expectations, not wishes, so it might be difficult to cope (depression/anxiety) when they don't because it could be harder for you.

Saturn is still transiting your 4th, and is just about exact in opposition to your natal Venus. The good news is that once he moves away from her you may start feeling better, the bad news is that he will retro next year and cross her again, go direct for a third opposition. So basically an opposition from now until October of next year.

The key to Saturn is that he teaches. His lessons are hard, and often painful, but if we can learn them then we can be blessed with rewards.

You have a lot of powerful activity in your 9th. Are you a very spiritual person?

Babchi

Tsmall--I consider myself very spiritual and feel that I have a healthy realistic view of death. I feel that passing over is actually a blessing to the person who has completed their journey on earth in their physical body. I feel that the sadness and fear lies with all of us left behind missing the presence of the person who passed over.
No, I'm not normally depressed; the situation surrounding the death of my son is what nags at my soul...I just don't understand how the mother of a deceased child could be treated the way I was treated by 1-my exhusband/father of my son. 2-by my son's girlfriend. 3-by my oldest son(influenced by my ex, his father). I refer to these moments of mine as my 'pity parties'. You are also correct, tsmall, when you stated that it's been a rough past few years and I actually think it goes all the way back to '01 or '02 when Uranus was transiting my 7th house. My husband & I made it through it but it was a rough ride!
Are you saying that my life will get bright and sunny like it used to be after Saturn moves past the Venus opposition? Or are there more issues coming up? At the moment, Uranus is conjunct my sun and then when it moves on it will conjunct my Mars & Mercury which are a part of my fire grand trine with Pluto in 1st h and with Moon in 5th h of Sag. For some reason, I feel that lighting up my grand trine will be a good thing for me...Am I correct thinking that?
I know I'm full of so many questions...I absolutely do appreciate your time spent explaining so much. I have such a questioning mind...and I love to learn. :smile:
Which of my natal houses represents my first born, my oldest son? He is a Pisces. He also has his moon in Leo (1st h) opposing Venus and squaring Saturn in Taurus.
Babchi

tsmall

Premium Member
Your children are your 5th house.

I am studying traditional astrology, which means that I haven't spent much time on things like aspect patterns and the planets beyond Saturn. However, Uranus, in my own opinion, isn't responsible for misery in and of itself. If I had to say anything about Uranus it would be that it is about surprises. One of the reasons I abandoned the outer planets is because I (my opinion only) think they are blamed for much that can be explained elsewhere in the chart. Also, their transits are very long lasting and to me constitute more of a "background noise" effect, or if you will a reflection of society as a whole.

Your attitude surrounding death is marvelous, and suggests that you are at peace with the loss of your son. I cannot answer anything about "bright and Sunny" because I don't know what that means to you.

I suppose my question to you would be why did you pick this time to turn to astrology? I have noticed that so often it is Saturn transits that drive people here, in fact it was a pretty huge Saturn transit that led me to study astrology myself. As far as more issues coming up, Saturn will in the next few years conjunct your natal Moon. That's...um...not always nice. The thing about looking at your chart, and transits, is that if you can understand why a thing is happening you are that much better equipped to handle it.

I don't mind questions. A really good place to get started with just the simple basics of houses and planets and signs is here.

http://www.astrologyzone.com/tools/

What was happening in 01 and 02?

Babchi

During, or beginning around 2001/02 my husband was not attentive to me or our family. He wasn't really a very good husband during that time. Drinking, partying, always hanging out with his guy friends and bar hopping. He wasn't very compassionate or loving for a few years, actually. He had a major heart attack in Dec 2004 which is what woke him up. That event is what kept us together. I've read that Uranus transit through 7th house can result in divorce but I'm stubborn and tenacious; I don't give up or give in very often...and definitely not without a fight. :wink:
I've always been fascinated with astrology and feel that there are a lot of answers in the planets.
Does my chart have something called a YOD? I had an astrologer tell me I had a kite...but I have no idea what that means.
Babchi

tsmall

Premium Member
You do have a kite. However your chart has expired again. You need to make the chart at astro.com, and then right click anywhere in the chart. This will bring up the option to "save picture as." Save it to your hard drive and then here click on the paper clip icon at the top of the message box. This will prompt you to upload a file from your computer. If you click on browse, you can find the picture where ever you have saved it. That way other members, who study things like kites, yods and grand trines, can possibly answer your questions.

Personally I'm still going to give the blame for your experience in 01 and 02 to Saturn. I know that some say that Uranus transiting 7 can lead to divorce, but...I just went through a similar situation myself. Same time I had Uranus transiting my 7th (he's still hanging out there in fact) I had Saturn transiting my 12th. Guess where he was for you in 01 and 02? 12th leads to 1st and the 1st is the ASC. Saturn teaches us that if we do not pay attention to him, he will make us stand up and take notice. By creating external events that we don't even know we are responsible for ourselves.

The other thing about Uranus to consider is this...he does not transit the 7th for everyone, because it takes Uranus 84 years to travel the entire zodiac. Which in practical terms means that there are thousands of people who get divorced when Uranus is not transiting their 7th.

You are stubborn and tenacious? No kidding, with a Leo ASC and it's ruler both exalted and in joy, and Mars in attendance and in domicile in Aries in 9th? :lol:

Last edited:

Babchi

I have to say....I love your responses, tsmall....easy for me to understand and to the point...LOVE THAT! :smile:
I just reposted my chart...I've been using my iPad which works a bit different than my laptop where I can actually 'right click' but I will get on my regular computer later today so I can post my chart without the worry of the image expiring.
So....Saturn is the planet for me to keep an eye on, aye? Well I love a challenge....keeps life interesting.
You mentioned that Saturn would next travel through my 4th house and I'm very curious to know what lessons that will stir up for me. I don't have any planets in that house so maybe it won't be tooooo trying, although that house is the intense Scorpio. When transit Saturn conjuncts my natal moon is Sag, how will that affect my grand fire trine? When was the last time Sat transited my natal moon?
Maybe my lessons from Saturn are for me not to always see the goodness of situations because that's how I've ALWAYS looked at life's situations; what knocks me down emotionally is the realisation of how relationships truly aren't as wonderful, giving & caring as I delusion myself to think they should be. The older I get the more I know that the only person I can truly count on is God and myself. I honestly do feel that I am a lot tougher & cautious than I was when I was younger but I have to also say that I don't really like being this way....I liked being naive, playful & childlike. I miss those days tremendously. So, my lessons from Saturn traveling through my 12 houses is probably teaching me not to look at life through rose-colored glasses, which is what I meant in an earlier post when I said 'bright & sunny'. I have experienced many hard issues in life but I've always moved forward feeling blessed and thankful for the hard lessons because these lessons have made me a better person in some way or another. My mother died when I was around 8; Dad remarried when I was 12 resulting in an secretly abusive stepmother to Dad's children; I ran off to marry at 19 to a man who wouldn't work much & was a bit abusive/neglectful & then a dead-beat dad to our sons; etc, etc... I could write a few novels with some of the experiences ...but I have to say that every single lesson has made me a better person and I like who I am. The one lesson that I'm still working through and am still trying to forgive is the lessons involving the traumatic death of my son, not his death as much as the issues & people surrounding his death.
Maybe I should make a timeline of my 12 houses as Saturn traveled through them... I enjoy reading your thoughts about my chart and life in general so please feel free to ask me any questions about my situations and to also analyse my planet traffic...as I posted earlier, I love to learn...my mind questions everything.
What is the significance of my kite? Is it a good helpful thing or does it make life harder?
Babchi

JUPITERASC

I have to say....I love your responses, tsmall....easy for me to understand and to the point...LOVE THAT! :smile:
I just reposted my chart...I've been using my iPad which works a bit different than my laptop where I can actually 'right click' but I will get on my regular computer later today so I can post my chart without the worry of the image expiring.
Babchi, I noticed you mentioned your problems with your iPad working differently to your laptop so I have attached your natal chart using Whole Sign Houses, a reliable traditional way for at least two thousand years now used to delineate topics of charts

There is an emphasis on 9th whole sign house with Sun, Mercury, Mars as well of Part of Fortune indicating a strong inclination towards philosophical pursuits as well as long journeys. The long journeys are likely to be connected with philosophy/higher learning :smile:

Attachments

• BABCHI MOM whole sign.jpg
    BABCHI MOM whole sign.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 20

tsmall

Premium Member

Well thank you. :joyful:

So....Saturn is the planet for me to keep an eye on, aye? Well I love a challenge....keeps life interesting.
You mentioned that Saturn would next travel through my 4th house and I'm very curious to know what lessons that will stir up for me. I don't have any planets in that house so maybe it won't be tooooo trying, although that house is the intense Scorpio.

TSaturn is currently at 8*Scorpio. He is exactly opposing your natal Venus. Next he will apply to a square with your natal ASC, then to a trine Natal Jupiter. Saturn is active for you this year because he is in your second house natal, and your annual profection for this year brings the 2nd to the 1st.

My suggestion to you would be to search for these transit aspects, but then to try to imagine how Saturn, as ruler of your natal 6th and 7th houses and exaltation ruler of your 3rd, will affect these houses by his position in the 4th. Did you read the link I gave you to Susan Miller's tutorial? Despite what the free chart reading at astro.com has to say, a house with no planets in it will still be important. Planets in houses have more bearing on those houses than the rulers will (posession is 9/10 of the law, right?) but empty houses are not at all uncommon. In that case the house will rely soley on it's rulers, and their condition, to be read.

When transit Saturn conjuncts my natal moon is Sag, how will that affect my grand fire trine? When was the last time Sat transited my natal moon?

Again, I'm not the best person to ask about aspect patterns, and I am the posessor of a GT in earth myself. Mostly it really doesn't help me understand my chart anybetter, until I take the aspects separately. But there are other members here who maybe have more insight...although when I first started learning and posed those same questions the answers I got were along the lines of "the energy in a GT is somewhat lazy and taken for granted." I don't get that at all...but if you look at the aspects themselves (the individual trines) then you can learn something.

Maybe my lessons from Saturn are for me not to always see the goodness of situations because that's how I've ALWAYS looked at life's situations; what knocks me down emotionally is the realisation of how relationships truly aren't as wonderful, giving & caring as I delusion myself to think they should be. The older I get the more I know that the only person I can truly count on is God and myself. I honestly do feel that I am a lot tougher & cautious than I was when I was younger but I have to also say that I don't really like being this way....I liked being naive, playful & childlike. I miss those days tremendously.

Well based only on what you have shared here, it looks like you've been given those lessons for a long time. And I'm sure someone would find a way to bring Neptune into the disillusionment part. Since I don't work with Neptune...

With all these lessons that seem to have been going on most of your life, when were you playful and child-like? If you had to pick a time when you started realizing that the world wasn't the way you wanted it to be?

For that I am going to point back to all those dignified planets you have, and the reason I said before that trials might be harder for you than some others. Especially your exalted Sun...there might be certain expectations that things will just be handed to the native, even if the rest of the chart does not bear that out.

So, my lessons from Saturn traveling through my 12 houses is probably teaching me not to look at life through rose-colored glasses, which is what I meant in an earlier post when I said 'bright & sunny'. I have experienced many hard issues in life but I've always moved forward feeling blessed and thankful for the hard lessons because these lessons have made me a better person in some way or another. My mother died when I was around 8; Dad remarried when I was 12 resulting in an secretly abusive stepmother to Dad's children; I ran off to marry at 19 to a man who wouldn't work much & was a bit abusive/neglectful & then a dead-beat dad to our sons; etc, etc... I could write a few novels with some of the experiences ...but I have to say that every single lesson has made me a better person and I like who I am. The one lesson that I'm still working through and am still trying to forgive is the lessons involving the traumatic death of my son, not his death as much as the issues & people surrounding his death.

Exactly. Bad things happen to good people all the time. I do not know enough about the situation with your son and grandson to really be able to comment, but the very little that I have looked at your chart suggests that you have just struck on the key message here. We cannot control what other people do. We can only control how we react to what other people do, and try to understand why they are doing it. It is good that you like who you are. Because if you like yourself, it does seem to make it easier to try to understand other people.

Maybe I should make a timeline of my 12 houses as Saturn traveled through them... I enjoy reading your thoughts about my chart and life in general so please feel free to ask me any questions about my situations and to also analyse my planet traffic...as I posted earlier, I love to learn...my mind questions everything. [/QUOTE
What is the significance of my kite? Is it a good helpful thing or does it make life harder?
Babchi

This is a most excellent idea. To answer an earlier question in your post, Saturn takes roughly 29 years to transit the zodiac. You can check an ephemeris (just google it and you will find several online) to see when Saturn was last conjunct your Moon. As to the kite...well...again...not the right student to ask.

Babchi

The last time TSaturn conjuncted my Sag moon was a wonderful, ambitious, energy-filled time in my life. I just gave birth to twin girls but needed to make money so I started a home business because I didn't want to put them in day care. That home business expanded quickly and resulted in me opening a retail store. A very very busy time but very fulfilling. At that time my husband also had health issues. First was a back injury with surgery and a year later he was diagnosed with a blood cancer. He's still with me...been in remission and has been an active provider (workaholic...lol) ever since. He's a Virgo with Sag rising and a Pisces moon (which is sitting right on my Jupiter).
We are both retired and mostly spend time around the house now. I hope he doesn't have health issues again but if that's the case, I will work through that also. Saturn in the 4th...my roots...my home...my ancestry...have to wait and see what the taskmaster has in store. :wink:
I've also read that GT makes me lazy, ie: don't try/work as hard at things...well, I can tell you that I've worked like a man all my life and I worked very hard at being a mother making good memories for my children...so...I don't know how much harder I could've strived or worked in my life. lol
I appreciate you telling me about my transits and when they're going to hit me...I've been going to links and reading a lot. Astrodiest has a fabulous article about Saturn transiting through the 4th...I learned a lot reading that! Thank you so much :smile:
Babchi

JUPITERASC

...I've been going to links and reading a lot. Astrodiest has a fabulous article about Saturn transiting through the 4th...I learned a lot reading that...
'...Manilius viewed the 4th house as the temple of Saturn. Both are related to ancestry, land, agriculture, mining and death - this relevancy suggests a heightened emphasis on these affairs when Saturn is connected with the 4th house by location or rulership.

Cosignificators are Cancer and the Sun; Lilly notes: "In Nativities or Questions, this fourth house represents fathers, so doth the Sun by day and Saturn by night; yet if the Sun be herein placed, he is not ill, but rather shows the father to be of a noble disposition, &c. " ([CA], p.53)....'

More information on 4th house at
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h4.html :smile: