First of all I wanna thank (My story summary)

FurkanTopal

This is gonna be my story about me, astrology and this site. It's actually very very long story but I'll try to summarize it. I'd want you to read all because this is pretty interesting story.

I've met this site in really weird situation. My I was in open prison camp in Turkey -where is my homeland and I'm Turk, never been abroad but I know English, I've been sent to prison for sharing my thoughts about Turkish government on the internet and then I was claimed as making islamic terrorist organization propaganda although I was agnostic and totally not interested in any religion, injustly- (after experiencing a 9 month closed prison period) and then while I had gained one week permission to go out -which is being applied in open prison camps- one of my Turkish friend from USA and me were talking on the phone and she started to talk about these things like "Furkan, you know me, I'm scientific person but this astrology thing not like we thought at all, it's an endless sea and you'd be surprised if you get involved with astrology from foreigner resources." and then I told her "what can you say about it more?" and she asked my birth infos and I gave and then she gave me really really interesting specific knowledges that even nobody knows. This was the night before my re-surrendering day to prison, anyway, I kept this knowledge in my mind.

And months passed, then I had been transferred to another prison camp, which takes 17 hours to go by bus, long story again, because I surrendered later than I should do for the reasons beyond my control, and I took discipline penalty which cost me 3 days jail + 6 months closed prison penalty, I objected it with clear documents and my defense of 11 pages of my request petition but they rejected it, and I had 15 days to object this decision again to a higher judge but that was risky for me. And another long story, 2 weeks later, miracolously I escaped from prison.

At for two months, I hid in one of my old friend's place and while I was there, I started to research astrology. But that was the shallow one. It was April of 2019. I didn't know anything about astrology and I was very far to this. Anyway I just checked my "personal portrait" and what I saw was totally shocking for me. Especially seeing that "You are liable to suffer from false arrests" sentence... And also this: "You are a human being who was born with a strong inclination for all sorts of strange and unfavorable adventures in which serious danger could befall you." which summarizes my life tragedies.

And there was more, and all of them impressed me. I wondered and tried on my friend, and that was horribly true too.

But by then I only knew to check "personal portrait" I didn't know the rest of it.

Anyway, then I didn't check again and started to deal with my survival issues and I needed to go abroad illegally. Lots of adventures I experienced, after stayed 2 months in that place of my friend, I changed location (which was another miracle to succeed because there was 7/24 police control points on the way that I went through but at that night that I changed my location, the road was clear somehow.) anyway, I went a place that nobody knows me and I know nobody. That's another very loooooong story so I'm jumping to 1.5 years later.

I was still fugitive, it was August 2020 and I was dying of uncertaintity in my life. In the meantime lots of thing happened in this period, at first I slept in the forests, streets gaps, hidden spots, empty apartment bottoms etc. then continued a survival life for six months (in this time I also found a job that I can work without signing contracts and stayed in a place like stable which was for workers like me but the money was too less, I was earning 10 euro per 12 hrs) and at the and I felt I tried everything, consumed every opportunity which I didn't find too much, and then in a day while I was thinking of committing suicide, somebody helped me and changed my life and gave me jobs, and I started to make really good money, so good that, I never found these amounts of money even when I was free, I started to earn more than 100 dollars in a day. Anyway, let's comeback to August 2020. As I said I was dying of uncertainty, I wanted to know the future.

And I started to research the depth of astrology and I went deeper. And I saw "yearly horoscope" thing and "forecast report" and then I became seriously but seriously totally in shock. It was terrifyingly true.

I'm gonna try to give you quick summary for those periods. Everything was monthly and yearly written;

There was a "hopelessness period" and it was exactly starting with the time of my imprisonment and it was saying "you're gonna be in a situation that nobody can help you and you'll have to learn how to parent your ownself." and the period was continuing and that was another explanation why I still couldn't succeed to go abroad though I succeeded to escape from prison. Wait, there are more. And let me start about a period linked to this issue too.

There was a period called "New Reforms" and it was starting at Mid-April 2019 and exactly the time that I escaped prison and it was also saying in its description like "you're gonna seek for freedom and make radical decisions and new reforms."

There was a period called "Feeling of Compassion" and it was totally spesific strike about a DECISION that I MYSELF MADE. It was starting with March 2020 and it was saying "The injustice in the world disturbs you so much that you're gonna feel compassion for the people who can't help theirselves and you by yourself or with a few people, you're gonna start a charity campaign." And that was the time Corona hit and -after the time that I met with the person who helped me- I totally moved to an office, and started to make good money but because of my fugitive situation and because I wasn't be able to spend money for myself by going out, I decided to touch people's life instead and I comprise a "solidarity fund" for this and delivered money monthly with few people.

There was a period also which is telling me that I'm gonna join a group of religion, philosophy or metaphysics, which I've done to find a sanctuary for myself, I joined a church then.

Anyway but the most important period was something called "SUDDEN WINDFALL" and it was starting with December 2019, the time that I was thinking about suicide and the same day met who's gonna be my boss in the following months. Even because my curiosity, I checked that person's horoscope and it was saying in the same period also that person is gonna help someone. Thrilling. Shocking. I couldn't come to myself for a week, I was thinking like "are we robots?", "how they can know this much with just three informations?" etc.

I shared these infos with my intelligent cousin too, who is also irreligious like me, but he, without underestimating or looking down, he got impressed with the knowledges too. We tried on this, and yep, it happened again.

But there was a problem, I was reading that lots of period were ending at October 2020. I precisely remember "Sudden Fall" and "Feeling Of Compassion" was ending at Oct 2020 and also another up-coming period was warning me of shortages. But I couldn't interpret it. What was going to happen? I created lots of scenario in my mind but I couldn't really think that... That's gonna be my second imprisonment. Also later on I remembered it was warning me to not be aggresively emotional if I encounter with the law or court something. Destiny really just does its own business.

At mid September, I got caught. That day everything went so perfectly wrong that, I totally felt everything served for me to be arrested. Even if one little thing had changed in that story, I wouldn't be in prison.

I suffered a lot, I spent a horrible 1 year 2 months in prison. This time I had other big problems when I was there and all of them made me suffer a lot. Of course I did something useful like learning Spanish and Russian in prison but as I said this is what happened. Anyway, this month, at the 8th of November, I finally have been released from prison. In total, 4 years later, I'm being free again. But still not totally, because of the trauma I had and insecurity about the law.

While I was in prison, I wrote letters to my cousin to send me my yearly horoscope and forecast report periods. (I had shown him this website when I was fugitive.) He sent me periods and it was shocking again. I had several periods which was indicating that I'm in prison and all of those periods were ending in NOVEMBER. Even in one period were starting like "Before you become free..." - it's really mindblowingly true.

While I was in prison I really was wanting to research more about astrology to learn more. Which I discovered later on also this is about one of my period which started June 2021 while I was in prison and indicates that 'I will have an arouse for astrology and ocult phenomena. It's like being 'Inception' right now.

So this is my story. And I'm happy to write here and share such personal experiences with the people with same interest. I needed to talk about this, and finally I'm finding a chance to write here.

This website deserves lots of praises, I really obtained one of the most insteresting knowledges on the world and it got me closer to the truth. I hope also I find a nice high quality community here to share and learn more and I hope the commuity embraces me too. Thank you very much.

wilsontc

Staff member
Furkan,

What an amazing story! You are truly a survivor: glad that astrology helped you out during your darkest times. There is a theory about astrology that says astrology is fated UNTIL you better UNDERSTAND astrology. Then you can SEE the problems coming up in ADVANCE and learn to create a strategy to WORK AROUND those times. Similarly you can see times of opportunity coming up and work to MAXIMIZE that opportunity. I'm not certain about your level of astrological knowledge, but if you want to learn the basics of astrological interpretation, you can go to the link below this post.

Wishing You Well,

Tim

JUPITERASC

This is gonna be my story about me, astrology and this site. It's actually very very long story but I'll try to summarize it. I'd want you to read all because this is pretty interesting story.

I've met this site in really weird situation. My I was in open prison camp in Turkey -where is my homeland and I'm Turk, never been abroad but I know English, I've been sent to prison for sharing my thoughts about Turkish government on the internet and then I was claimed as making islamic terrorist organization propaganda although I was agnostic and totally not interested in any religion, injustly- (after experiencing a 9 month closed prison period) and then while I had gained one week permission to go out -which is being applied in open prison camps- one of my Turkish friend from USA and me were talking on the phone and she started to talk about these things like "Furkan, you know me, I'm scientific person but this astrology thing not like we thought at all, it's an endless sea and you'd be surprised if you get involved with astrology from foreigner resources." and then I told her "what can you say about it more?" and she asked my birth infos and I gave and then she gave me really really interesting specific knowledges that even nobody knows. This was the night before my re-surrendering day to prison, anyway, I kept this knowledge in my mind.

And months passed, then I had been transferred to another prison camp, which takes 17 hours to go by bus, long story again, because I surrendered later than I should do for the reasons beyond my control, and I took discipline penalty which cost me 3 days jail + 6 months closed prison penalty, I objected it with clear documents and my defense of 11 pages of my request petition but they rejected it, and I had 15 days to object this decision again to a higher judge but that was risky for me. And another long story, 2 weeks later, miracolously I escaped from prison.

At for two months, I hid in one of my old friend's place and while I was there, I started to research astrology. But that was the shallow one. It was April of 2019. I didn't know anything about astrology and I was very far to this. Anyway I just checked my "personal portrait" and what I saw was totally shocking for me. Especially seeing that "You are liable to suffer from false arrests" sentence... And also this: "You are a human being who was born with a strong inclination for all sorts of strange and unfavorable adventures in which serious danger could befall you." which summarizes my life tragedies.

And there was more, and all of them impressed me. I wondered and tried on my friend, and that was horribly true too.

But by then I only knew to check "personal portrait" I didn't know the rest of it.

Anyway, then I didn't check again and started to deal with my survival issues and I needed to go abroad illegally. Lots of adventures I experienced, after stayed 2 months in that place of my friend, I changed location (which was another miracle to succeed because there was 7/24 police control points on the way that I went through but at that night that I changed my location, the road was clear somehow.) anyway, I went a place that nobody knows me and I know nobody. That's another very loooooong story so I'm jumping to 1.5 years later.

I was still fugitive, it was August 2020 and I was dying of uncertaintity in my life. In the meantime lots of thing happened in this period, at first I slept in the forests, streets gaps, hidden spots, empty apartment bottoms etc. then continued a survival life for six months (in this time I also found a job that I can work without signing contracts and stayed in a place like stable which was for workers like me but the money was too less, I was earning 10 euro per 12 hrs) and at the and I felt I tried everything, consumed every opportunity which I didn't find too much, and then in a day while I was thinking of committing suicide, somebody helped me and changed my life and gave me jobs, and I started to make really good money, so good that, I never found these amounts of money even when I was free, I started to earn more than 100 dollars in a day. Anyway, let's comeback to August 2020. As I said I was dying of uncertainty, I wanted to know the future.

And I started to research the depth of astrology and I went deeper. And I saw "yearly horoscope" thing and "forecast report" and then I became seriously but seriously totally in shock. It was terrifyingly true.

I'm gonna try to give you quick summary for those periods. Everything was monthly and yearly written;

There was a "hopelessness period" and it was exactly starting with the time of my imprisonment and it was saying "you're gonna be in a situation that nobody can help you and you'll have to learn how to parent your ownself." and the period was continuing and that was another explanation why I still couldn't succeed to go abroad though I succeeded to escape from prison. Wait, there are more. And let me start about a period linked to this issue too.

There was a period called "New Reforms" and it was starting at Mid-April 2019 and exactly the time that I escaped prison and it was also saying in its description like "you're gonna seek for freedom and make radical decisions and new reforms."

There was a period called "Feeling of Compassion" and it was totally spesific strike about a DECISION that I MYSELF MADE. It was starting with March 2020 and it was saying "The injustice in the world disturbs you so much that you're gonna feel compassion for the people who can't help theirselves and you by yourself or with a few people, you're gonna start a charity campaign." And that was the time Corona hit and -after the time that I met with the person who helped me- I totally moved to an office, and started to make good money but because of my fugitive situation and because I wasn't be able to spend money for myself by going out, I decided to touch people's life instead and I comprise a "solidarity fund" for this and delivered money monthly with few people.

There was a period also which is telling me that I'm gonna join a group of religion, philosophy or metaphysics, which I've done to find a sanctuary for myself, I joined a church then.

Anyway but the most important period was something called "SUDDEN WINDFALL" and it was starting with December 2019, the time that I was thinking about suicide and the same day met who's gonna be my boss in the following months. Even because my curiosity, I checked that person's horoscope and it was saying in the same period also that person is gonna help someone. Thrilling. Shocking. I couldn't come to myself for a week, I was thinking like "are we robots?", "how they can know this much with just three informations?" etc.

I shared these infos with my intelligent cousin too, who is also irreligious like me, but he, without underestimating or looking down, he got impressed with the knowledges too. We tried on this, and yep, it happened again.

But there was a problem, I was reading that lots of period were ending at October 2020. I precisely remember "Sudden Fall" and "Feeling Of Compassion" was ending at Oct 2020 and also another up-coming period was warning me of shortages. But I couldn't interpret it. What was going to happen? I created lots of scenario in my mind but I couldn't really think that... That's gonna be my second imprisonment. Also later on I remembered it was warning me to not be aggresively emotional if I encounter with the law or court something. Destiny really just does its own business.

At mid September, I got caught. That day everything went so perfectly wrong that, I totally felt everything served for me to be arrested. Even if one little thing had changed in that story, I wouldn't be in prison.

I suffered a lot, I spent a horrible 1 year 2 months in prison. This time I had other big problems when I was there and all of them made me suffer a lot. Of course I did something useful like learning Spanish and Russian in prison but as I said this is what happened. Anyway, this month, at the 8th of November, I finally have been released from prison. In total, 4 years later, I'm being free again. But still not totally, because of the trauma I had and insecurity about the law.

While I was in prison, I wrote letters to my cousin to send me my yearly horoscope and forecast report periods. (I had shown him this website when I was fugitive.) He sent me periods and it was shocking again. I had several periods which was indicating that I'm in prison and all of those periods were ending in NOVEMBER. Even in one period were starting like "Before you become free..." - it's really mindblowingly true.

While I was in prison I really was wanting to research more about astrology to learn more. Which I discovered later on also this is about one of my period which started June 2021 while I was in prison and indicates that 'I will have an arouse for astrology and ocult phenomena. It's like being 'Inception' right now.

So this is my story. And I'm happy to write here and share such personal experiences with the people with same interest. I needed to talk about this, and finally I'm finding a chance to write here.

This website deserves lots of praises, I really obtained one of the most insteresting knowledges on the world and it got me closer to the truth. I hope also I find a nice high quality community here to share and learn more and I hope the commuity embraces me too. Thank you very much.
Hello FurkanTopal welcome :smile:

keep in mind that because ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid therefore responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners
with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice
members are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice
we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free

all are welcome whether a TRADITIONAL astrologer or a MODERNIST astrologer :smile:
and
our forum hosts BOTH perspectives ON SEPARATE BOARDS

our HELP WITH FORUMS AND SUGGESTIONS board is at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...splay.php?f=22

JUPITERASC

FREE ONLINE TUTORIAL with online self-testing
wh.gif
An Introduction to Horary A basic, introductory course on horary to get you started

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

members are "Senior Member" after posting comments
ours is an astrological learning forum members practice astrological skills free

TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGY ONLY board at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=92
For discussions on Traditional Astrology only.
excludes modern planets Neptune, Uranus and Pluto
non-Ptolemaic aspects, as well as any asteroids.
The focus is less on what would be considered modern psychological chart interpretation
and more on prediction.
Members who wish to explore a combination of traditional and modern ideas
should feel free to start a new thread in an appropriate forum for further discussion.

our MODERNIST ASTROLOGY ONLY board
is at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95
For discussions on Modern Astrology only.
Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists.
Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches
and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto
and non-Ptolemaic aspects.
The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.

our CHINESE ASTROLOGY BOARD
is at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88

FREE online pdf
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

interesting discussion http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...d.php?t=112883

and another http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=80531

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT
discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

other boards include:

HORARY ASTROLOGY only http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=42
CHAT board http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=13

ITALIAN ASTROLOGER - Margherita Fiorello
is from Rome, Italy.
website has option of text in Italian also
at https://heavenastrolabe.wordpress.com/

BEST FREE INFORMATION ON FIXED STARS ONLINE :smile:
AT http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Fixedsta