Next year--2016 relationship?

cspencer

Banned
I'm asking about a possible relationship next year.

Not happening, at least not a serious one.

Venus is in a critical degree (0 degrees),...

Not relevant.

... is in Pisces, and in the 7th house,...

8th Place. Aquarius is the 7th Place. Pisces is the 8th Place. A Star in the 8th Place cannot aspect the ascending sign.

... as is Pisces' ruler Neptune.

Jupiter rules Pisces.

Being very new to SR I don't know how to make out aspects, but I'm gonna try so please correct me if I am wrong. Ruler of my solar returns' ascendent (Scorpio) is in the 5th house (dating).

4th Place. In plain English, your natal 4th Place has come to the ascendant. That means you'll be focused in part on home-life. Solar return Mars is conjunct natal Moon, which is not good.

Can anyone make sense of that? Does it look like I'll be in a relationship next year?

No, it looks like you'll be saddled with issues relating to home and parents.

Solar return Jupiter is retrograde in detriment in the natal 2nd Place, so you might not make as much money this year, or you'll have some financial difficulties.

I knew there was a problem in your natal chart from what you've posted.

That retrograde Venus in your natal chart, you need to find out if the opposition to Jupiter is perfected, and you need to find out if the square with Mars is perfected.

Never mind, you were born in 1993. Part of your problem is both of those aspects perfect. So you have Venus running backwards into Jupiter running backwards, looks like about 8°Aries. Unfortunately, Venus receives Jupiter, so your goals are going to be unrealistic.

Looks like your Cancer 12th has come to the profected ascendant, activating Moon and Mars, and you have that Mars/Moon transit. That will be a bad hair day.

Oh, great, Moon square Mercury. Well, that explains a lot too. Mercury is retrograde and runs backward into your Moon. You do understand Moon rules your 12th Place of fear and imprisonment, right?

JUPITERASC

cspencer, I don't know if you'll read this or not, but in case you do
--I just double checked my chart. I don't know how to interpret whether or not it's a yes or no to my question,
but Venus is definitely in the 7th house.
It doesn't matter that is isn't in Aquarius, two planets can be in the same house but in different signs.
That's common sense.
In fact, I don't know how you looked at that chart and saw that Venus was in the 8th as opposed to the 7th like I said.
And your reason being that Venus is in Pisces and not Aquarius
is a ridiculous reason
to assume it's in the 8th and not the 7th.

That's such a simple thing that I don't know how you got it wrong.
And twice, lol.
It's not such a ridiculous reason :smile:
That's because the house location of any planet
is entirely dependent on the house system of choice
and
there are at least thirty different house systems
even astro.com offers a choice from amongst fourteen of the more popular house systems

In another post where a woman was asking about her relationship with a guy who earned more than she does,
you said two planets were in the 10th and the relationship was "all about showmanship"
until she snapped at you and corrected you by saying that at least one of those planets wasn't even in that house.

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about anymore than I do when it comes to these things.
Knowing the houses the planets are in is basic stuff.
Learn that before you try to read a chart
:whistling:
That's good advice that I'm taking seriously
after all cspencer might not know much
and so
I now bring you the results of my researches on this topic

'...In no other area of astrology is there so much mess and confusion than in the area of the so-called "houses".
Originally,
the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable
or
meant the same thing

A planet in Aries was also a planet in the house of Aries,
so that in effect
there were no real houses as we know them today....'

'….Artificial divisions now known as houses
were attempts by early Greeks and Hindus to measure strength "points" in the horoscope,
which during 7th and 8th centuries AD were construed or confused
as means of dividing the birth chart.
The ascendant and midheaven degrees and their opposites, for example,
were definite power points or areas of intense focus,
but not necessarily the beginnings of a house or quadrant. ....'

EXPLANATORY ASTROLOGICAL HOUSES ARTICLE http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/wholesignhouses.html

Oddity

What he said is this (emphasis mine)

8th Place. Aquarius is the 7th Place. Pisces is the 8th Place. A Star in the 8th Place cannot aspect the ascending sign.

Place from the ascendant means sign from the ascendant, so I'm sure he knows what he was saying.

Another way of putting it is by division (quadrant house system) and by counting (sign). That's the one I generally use to distinguish them.

tsmall

Premium Member
cspencer, I don't know if you'll read this or not, but in case you do--I just double checked my chart. I don't know how to interpret whether or not it's a yes or no to my question, but Venus is definitely in the 7th house. It doesn't matter that is isn't in Aquarius, two planets can be in the same house but in different signs. That's common sense. In fact, I don't know how you looked at that chart and saw that Venus was in the 8th as opposed to the 7th like I said. And your reason being that Venus is in Pisces and not Aquarius is a ridiculous reason to assume it's in the 8th and not the 7th.

That's such a simple thing that I don't know how you got it wrong. And twice, lol. In another post where a woman was asking about her relationship with a guy who earned more than she does, you said two planets were in the 10th and the relationship was "all about showmanship" until she snapped at you and corrected you by saying that at least one of those planets wasn't even in that house.

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about anymore than I do when it comes to these things. Knowing the houses the planets are in is basic stuff. Learn that before you try to read a chart. :whistling:

How to win friends and influence people? If I were you, trying to learn, I'd be really careful about what you tell other people who actually do know more than you.

tikana

Pisces

dont get me wrong but ..,.. save your head... lay off the horaries and SRs
you will lose it if you continue going to astrologers then asking horaries to verify if astrologer(s) were/was right or wrong...

When a question is on your mind hot like lava, run a horary .. butdont ask a question under another question then try to validate it through SRs progressions, transits, returns whatever.

HORARIES can and will throw you a curve ball if you ask a bilion times the same **** thing! If horary astrologer does not know that you have ran the same question, the astrologer will not interpret it right.

If i were to read any of your horary charts about the bf situation, i would screwtenize it because I do not know if you are asking it for the hell of it or is it really on your mind.

yes, i got your PMs. 3 charts on exact same thing.

This is not how horary works. Solar Returns may not show if you will be with someone nonsignificant. I dont touch SRs, i rely on horaries. I have my reasons.

tikana

Pisces

have you actually studied horary astrology? start with vol 1 and move to vol 2 then move to vol 3 .. all of them are avail for free ... christian astrology 1-3 by william lilly
you should seriously sit down and study it because not Tsmall and definately not me will sit down and explain you how horary astrology works.

take your first horary and go from there.. toss everything else.
they are all irrelevant

and stop driving tsmall insane.. she still has my battleaxe that I shaprned it before i gave it to her. she gets really mad and capable of anything and everything your wild imagination can think of. i havent gotten her chakram so she cant really throw that round killin thingie.

I am telling you Tsmall is deadly but i am worse.

T

Last edited:

Oddity

Asking the same question over and over because you don't like the answer is not going to give you the answer you want. Or if the 34th time you ask you get a positive answer, it's really not trustworthy. Insulting the astrologer - not going to change that.

You don't have an easy chart for marriage, probably you know that much from your studies. It will be delayed, not entirely bad, but disappointing in some ways.

You can look at profections and solar returns, what the lot of marriage is doing when you direct through the bounds, progressions if you like, and that can give you an idea of 'when'.

Or you can ask a horary, which you did. Horary is easier to learn than natal astrology, and it is accurate. Sure, you can look at the natal stuff, as well, but as Tik said, don't drive yourself crazy with it, because that's where constant questioning about the same thing leads. I didn't know you'd been doing that - but it doesn't really get you anywhere.

You might want to study some of the simpler forms of astrological magic if it's really upsetting you. Planetary hours, lunar mansions and the magic that goes with them, etc. Sometimes it can help, though it won't overturn your chart. For some people, other things help, like seeing a counsellour, or just coming to terms with how things are.

But the repeated asking - it just makes you nuts.

tikana

googling horary astrology rules are bad for your health and that is exactly what is driving us nuts.
even here we have people mixing schools without any kind of scholar backing or traditional rules.

you should care about what i said the last time.. Tsmall is working on distance blunt object assault. Halloween is around the corner:w00t:

Last edited:

tikana

see Tsmall does all her evil things on halloween. I do it every day!

go study!

i gotta do some stuff around the house

JUPITERASC

That certainly seems to be the case.
I keep hearing more and more about this "cookbook" astrology,
and I'm thinking that's what I've been mistaking for real astrology
There are multiple software packages anyone can buy
and obtain the right to sell on dubious "cookbook" astrology computer printouts
These churn out the same "prediction/delineation" alleged chart interpretation
but they are no comparison to a genuine delineation

and cspencer gave you, for free, a genuine (albeit brief) delineation
and the sole delineation on this thread :smile:
the delineation of any natal chart takes time, at the very least many hours, days
and so
it is simply not possible to provide complete free delineation online on the forum for every person who posts
furthermore, given your negative response to cspencer
who by the way has read Christian Astrology by William Lilly
other astrologers are likely to be understandably put off

keep in mind that ours is an astrological learning forum
on which no one is obliged to delineate on demand
i.e. members give their time freely and are not paid

under the circumstances, tsmall's comment was fair and entirely justified
I get how the first joke applies to the original, but the Halloween thing is now random.
That said, I'm reading a sample of Vol 1, and it already helped clarify one of the things I didn't understand about horary.
Thanks for the tip, I probably would have never figured out the books are readily available online,
even though I've googled Lilly before after seeing him mentioned on here for the millionth time.
WILLIAM LILLY CHRISTIAN ASTROLOGY VOLUME ONE COMPLETE AND FREE in pdf form http://www.worldastrology.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/CA-I.pdf

WILLIAM LILLY CHRISTIAN ASTROLOGY VOLUME THREE COMPLETE AND FREE in pdf form
http://www.worldastrology.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/CA-III.pdf

Volume 2 is downloadable from http://mithras93.tripod.com/books/books.html