Will I get an entertainment job soon?

MMD1990

Been on a few auditions lately (sing/act)..hoping to snag a job really soon! Hopefully within the summertime...:happy:

Attachments

• astro_2at_15_will_i_get_an_entertainment_job_soon_hr.20955.5360.jpg
    astro_2at_15_will_i_get_an_entertainment_job_soon_hr.20955.5360.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 21

aquarius7000

Hi,

You = Saturn
Job = Venus

Saturn is already placed in the 10th house, so reflects your active working towards "snagging" jobs. Venus is ruled by Merc and so is the Moon, your co-sig. Merc is moving in a conjunction to Venus. Four weeks sort of seems too soon perhaps, but I think that in 4-5 months you could land something. Please do not forget to update.

:)AQ7

MMD1990

Hi,

You = Saturn
Job = Venus

Saturn is already placed in the 10th house, so reflects your active working towards "snagging" jobs. Venus is ruled by Merc and so is the Moon, your co-sig. Merc is moving in a conjunction to Venus. Four weeks sort of seems too soon perhaps, but I think that in 4-5 months you could land something. Please do not forget to update.

Thanks so much! I will definitely come back with an update! And hopefully it will be sooner than 4-5 months! haha :smile:

MMD1990

Hi,

You = Saturn
Job = Venus

I got a TV job on Thursday...But Im hoping to get something else soon!