Would someone read my chart?

tsmall

Premium Member
The last time TSaturn conjuncted my Sag moon was a wonderful, ambitious, energy-filled time in my life. I just gave birth to twin girls but needed to make money so I started a home business because I didn't want to put them in day care. That home business expanded quickly and resulted in me opening a retail store. A very very busy time but very fulfilling. At that time my husband also had health issues. First was a back injury with surgery and a year later he was diagnosed with a blood cancer. He's still with me...been in remission and has been an active provider (workaholic...lol) ever since. He's a Virgo with Sag rising and a Pisces moon (which is sitting right on my Jupiter).
We are both retired and mostly spend time around the house now. I hope he doesn't have health issues again but if that's the case, I will work through that also. Saturn in the 4th...my roots...my home...my ancestry...have to wait and see what the taskmaster has in store. :wink:
I've also read that GT makes me lazy, ie: don't try/work as hard at things...well, I can tell you that I've worked like a man all my life and I worked very hard at being a mother making good memories for my children...so...I don't know how much harder I could've strived or worked in my life. lol
I appreciate you telling me about my transits and when they're going to hit me...I've been going to links and reading a lot. Astrodiest has a fabulous article about Saturn transiting through the 4th...I learned a lot reading that! Thank you so much :smile:
Babchi

That right there is why I abandoned the explanations given on GT's. I have a supposed GT in earth that involves Venus in Virgo, Mars in Capricorn and Saturn in Taurus. 12, 4, and 8. Oooh, the water houses. I have found nothing that explains anything for me (because that energy is anything but lazy) until I started studying traditional astrology. My ASC ruler (Venus) is in her fall out of sect, afflicted pretty harshly by a trine--separating by minutes--to an exalted Mars, also out of sect yet better because he is below the horizon away from the Sun, and applying to a peregrine, retrograde Saturn whom she rules. Mars also applies to a trine with Saturn, from Saturn's house and in his (Mars) exaltation.

For you Saturn has a lot to say. My suggestion is to start with understanding what the houses mean, and then analyze the planets themselves. What are they "saying" to you? How can you fit them in with what you know (because let's face it....after two Saturn returns you probably know a heck of a lot about yourself) about you, and how your life has played out?

Babchi

I would venture to say that your Mars in Cap would definitely give you gumption to go....I am far from a trained astrologer but from my experience with life and having a GT and then also seeing my deceased son's chart with his GT in air, all I can say is that GT seems to tell me that particular person works hard for what they want and that they are focused, almost to the point of stubbornly focused with total belief that the proverbial golden ring is attainable. I don't think things come easy to GT owners but I do think that the stuggle is worth the swim upstream because the goal will be conquered. Just my opinion by the very few charts and people I personally know who have a GT.
I will be reading more about each of the houses...And I really thing that I'll do that timeline for my Saturn; I might do the same thing for my Jupiter. Have you studied Jupiter yet? What are your thoughts concerning that planet? I'm not a gambler by any stretch of the imagination so my abundance comes in other forms than money, which is fine with me.
Babchi

Babchi

I finally attached my natal chart correctly....Yay!! I know that some astrologers like to refer back to some charts so I wanted mine to be available...I really appreciate the feedback that I've received and am always open to more chart analysis. :smile:
Much love....
Babchi