How will the Nov 28th eclipse affect me?

MMD1990

Very curious...

Thanks in the advance!

Attachments

• nov28eclipsechart.jpg
    nov28eclipsechart.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 26

JUPITERASC

Very curious...

Thanks in the advance!
Not everyone is personally affected by an eclipse.

Nevertheless, it could be interesting for you to ask your parents were there any dramatic events 29 November 1993 because that's when this particular solar eclipse last occurred on this exact degree. I say ask your parents because you were only three year old at that time
:smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
Very curious...

Thanks in the advance!

This Full Moon eclipse falls on the powerful Asc-Dsc angles of your chart and also makes a t-square to natal Mercury, which rules your midheaven and 7th house. So I would say that it could point to an unexpected change in the way you think about [Mercury] yourself [Asc], others [Dsc] and your work life out in the world [midheaven]. By examining the aspects that Mercury makes in the natal chart, you can trace how the eclipse's effects may flow through the rest of the chart.

kimbermoon

It is true that not all eclipses will be experienced on the personal level. The Lunar eclipse this week falls in your 7th house: this may affect your social or marital status in some way: your communication skills are apt to be enhanced, with an emphasis on educational growth. Have you been considering a role of teaching of any sort or are you already in a position of teaching? Jupiter is also involved in the eclipse, so there is a promise of new growth in social circles; Are you planning to do some traveling soon?...at the same time, however, your progressed moon squaring your Jupiter, could involve issues relating to the law or religion: under the Lunar eclipse emotions are heightened and often the focus falls on relationship issues. Of interest, the elemental distribution of energies in your chart, indicates that you are likely more of an introvert by nature, rather than exceedingly outspoken and self-expressive. Does this cause problems, do you think, in terms of your socialization? A quick look at your relationship chemistry: Venus Cancer: you are apt to value traditional domestic considerations and tend to idealize the nurturing, protective side of motherhood. You tend to expect understanding and support in your relationships: while you attempt to care for others, you also expect to be protected and honored in return. Mars/Taurus: you can be quite demonstrative in showing your affection; yet at other times you may tend to withhold your own displays of affection: this can show a more bullish side to your personality. You desire harmony and peace and beauty in your home, which can also spill out into your workplace. Mars in your chart afflicts the Sun and Pluto which can be problematic on the domestic front. These two energies tend to work together quite compatibly, typically allowing for a better balancing through the earth [physical /material concerns]and water[ emotional reactivity] energies. Despite all this apparent domesticity, your Moon in Sagittarius is quite different in its expression: this adds a fiery energy, that brings the yearning for excitement and adventure into the picture. This is an attempt to offset the heavy earth energies within, and can sometimes lead you off into reckless, or impulsive activities: you may at times take unnecessary risks as a result, though[further reinforced with the Moon in 1st house] Your Moon sign also suggests that you have an inner need for exploration in search of truth and more meaningful experiences.

MMD1990

No plans of travel until the holidays...but I have started seeing someone who's been a friend of mine for a few years. I wonder if its going to affect our relationship? Never seen myself as a teacher but I am debating on if I should go back to school or not. Relationship wise I usually have a hard time showing my true feelings at first and Im sure that has something to do with the Mars in Taurus. I like to take my time instead of spilling out my feelings all at once.

Thanks for the response!

fullmoonlibra

This Full Moon eclipse falls on the powerful Asc-Dsc angles of your chart and also makes a t-square to natal Mercury, which rules your midheaven and 7th house. So I would say that it could point to an unexpected change in the way you think about [Mercury] yourself [Asc], others [Dsc] and your work life out in the world [midheaven]. By examining the aspects that Mercury makes in the natal chart, you can trace how the eclipse's effects may flow through the rest of the chart.

Hi Ilene,

Could you look into my chart too? I am undergoing important changes these days, and I like to have a better look at it from a professional eye :smile:.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57438

IleneK

Premium Member
Relationship wise I usually have a hard time showing my true feelings at first and Im sure that has something to do with the Mars in Taurus. I like to take my time instead of spilling out my feelings all at once.

This may also be attributable to natal Moon inconjunct natal Jupiter.

They are harmoniously bound to each other by mutual reception, that is, each in the sign the other rules. So there is are bountiful feelings, but the inconjunct may make for an unease as feelings grow. And it may be that unease that inclines you to express them in your own time, when other emotional factors are in place that do support you and give you ease.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilene,

Could you look into my chart too? I am undergoing important changes these days, and I like to have a better look at it from a professional eye :smile:.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57438

It looks like the key features of the eclipse in your chart, aside from its 4th-10th house position, is its contact to your natal Saturn, which governs the affairs of the 6th and 7th houses. The eclipse will also empty into a t-square with transiting Chiron, the Wounded/Healer.

As I see it, this upcoming eclipse has three main features.
It is an infusion of healing energy into your natal Saturn Chiron Jupiter t-square, which is signature energetic configuration in your chart.
It offers healing as you come to understand natal Saturn's 6th and 7th house lessons for you.
It also portends the releasing energy of transiting Chiron's closing square to its natal point which begins in the spring.

The Full Moon eclipse extinguishes the light of the night, so we can really plumb its depths, if but for a moment. Symbolically, we might see it as plumbing the depths of our unconscious to see what truths might be found.