how to understand and grow with my tricky stelliumr

symmy

Five of my planets are in Virgo and in the 7th house (I think that qualifies as a stellium?) which I feel influences me positively to be a great artistic communicator and thinker; and a very loyal friend, partner and employee. However, all that virgo and all that venus collide so I very frequently overthink, become anxious and obsess over being perfect in both my art and relationships. It's great to care, but I definitely feel I am very critical of myself most of the time in these aspects of my life which also happen to be the MOST important things to me. It's a frustrating complex.

What else is here that I'm not seeing? Am I off the mark completely? What other positives are there here in this aspect that I can work and grow with?

I'm very unhappy right now, and I think it is mostly because I am in a creative rut and my relationship with my partner who I love desperately but is in a very deep depression seems to be falling apart. What is my identity if I don't have love and art???? existential crisis.... haha... would appreciate some insight.

Much love <3

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_anonymous.5651.29255.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_anonymous.5651.29255.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 34

katydid

Totally understandable that you would be struggling with an identity crisis right now. Transiting Saturn is squaring that mighty Virgo stellium and coming up to a square with itself.

This closing square, in the Saturn Return cycle, is all about ‘identity-goals-personal ambitions’ and correcting one’s pathway to success. The Saturn is challenging you to second guess yourself, make corrections, double check things, re-evaluate situations, and question everything.

Saturn is moving through your 10th, running over Jupiter, which usually lulls you into complacency. You used to be able to count on your Jupiter to make you feel optimistic and ‘know’ that you were on the right track and things were good. But when Saturn moves on top of Jupiter and the MC, all of that optimism and faith gets bogged down in doubts, uncertainty and negativity.

But that Jupiter /Pluto may also indicate the appetite for excess/alcohol/partying. So maybe this Saturn transit is helping you learn to keep it under control, as you have mentioned.

You have a wonderful chart. So much intelligence, common sense, and quickness of perception. There is some nice balance for all of that mutable Virgo because of the trines to the Uranus/Neptune conjunct the Aquarius Asc, That forms a nice release and helps you let go of some of your internalized criticism through seeing things in a spiritual, constructive, Universal way. So you can see the details and the big picture. That is rare. :alien:

Having so much Virgo, I know you have a nice, large vocabulary. Notice how you described your relationship:

"...who I love desperately ..":sideways:

So this seems to be saying that you see the desperation that the Saturn square your stellium is bringing to your relationship now too. Saturn squares like this, tend to 'RESTRUCTURE' our lives. In order for that to happen, some things do have to fall apart first....:annoyed:

theV

What Katydid said was true, I see a highly intelligent person, quick to assimilate and quick to respond, critical and analytic. Aquarius is rising and Mercury conjunct Chiron trine Uranus is individualistic mindset, bipolar tendencies, quick responses, quick to grasp concepts and ideas. Your ideas stands out as different or as a student you stood out as different. Early problems/insecurities in school or communication happened. Aquarius Rising and 7th house emphasizes on the importance of collectiveness and contact with other. Moon square Neptune/Uranus make you feel down for the moment, drain your energy.

You might be to critical of others and therefore critical on yourself. Toning down the critical side is a way to cultivate self love with Venus In Virgo.

I think you pretty much know what is wrong from reading your post. find solution.

Last edited:

Oceanis

Transiting Neptune has been in Pisces (opposite your stellium in Virgo) for quite a while. Your natal stellium makes you highly intuitive, artistic, creative, but Neptune opposes your art and empathy, making you doubt, and giving you illusions/uncertainty, together with real inspiration.

For the next few years Neptune will give you the blessing of artistic inspiration, but may also make you prone to deceipt (e.g. bring into your life dishonest persons, or bring illusions about unrealistic future plans.

If I were you, I would dedicate my free time in writing down my creative ideas, but would NOT sign contracts, and would postpone any partnerships.
When Neptune transits pass you by, you can publish your work.

Retro

Banned
Hello! First of all, have you relocated? If you have relocated please post the relocation chart! Trust me.

symmy

Transiting Neptune has been in Pisces (opposite your stellium in Virgo) for quite a while. Your natal stellium makes you highly intuitive, artistic, creative, but Neptune opposes your art and empathy, making you doubt, and giving you illusions/uncertainty, together with real inspiration.

For the next few years Neptune will give you the blessing of artistic inspiration, but may also make you prone to deceipt (e.g. bring into your life dishonest persons, or bring illusions about unrealistic future plans.

If I were you, I would dedicate my free time in writing down my creative ideas, but would NOT sign contracts, and would postpone any partnerships.
When Neptune transits pass you by, you can publish your work.

Oceanis, what do you think about Neptune as a planet influencing alcohol abuse/escapism , and how this transit might exacerbate my more addictive tendencies at this time ? Do you have any resources or knowlege to pass on about this transit, that I might look into? I'm not entirely sure where to start in exploring this, I'm really just a beginner looking to learn more.

I do feel this is a very creative time for me, however it is a very unique time in that I am spending a lot of time with people I don't think I would deem trustworthy on paper— mostly because a lot of them are addicts or just abuse drugs and alcohol (but they are also wonderful artists, and fine friends. I do have some reason to spend time with them haha) . i too have a very addictive personality, and have been compelled to drink a lot more in the past year than I have before— however just in the past month I have begun to re-think my drinking habits and have stopped binge drinking for my health and sanity.

Anyways that was a tangent ... But I would love to study this transit more and hopefully gleam some understanding to why I have been compelled towards this strange life I am living right now :) thank you for the insight .

Oceanis

Oceanis, what do you think about Neptune as a planet influencing alcohol abuse/escapism , and how this transit might exacerbate my more addictive tendencies at this time ? Do you have any resources or knowlege to pass on about this transit, that I might look into? I'm not entirely sure where to start in exploring this, I'm really just a beginner looking to learn more.

I do feel this is a very creative time for me, however it is a very unique time in that I am spending a lot of time with people I don't think I would deem trustworthy on paper— mostly because a lot of them are addicts or just abuse drugs and alcohol (but they are also wonderful artists, and fine friends. I do have some reason to spend time with them haha) . i too have a very addictive personality, and have been compelled to drink a lot more in the past year than I have before— however just in the past month I have begun to re-think my drinking habits and have stopped binge drinking for my health and sanity.

Anyways that was a tangent ... But I would love to study this transit more and hopefully gleam some understanding to why I have been compelled towards this strange life I am living right now :) thank you for the insight .

Summy, apologies for taking so long. My own transits are killing me.
Please remember that Neptune is a coin with two sides: he gives you the inspiration, but also the tendency to escape with bad company, and yes, his illusion is related to alcohol etc.
If you can still control your impulses, stay away from these people, and divert your Neptune's gifts into pure creativity. I'd like to know you're feeling well !!!