Grand Cross aspecting natal Asc in upcoming SR

kaali

I know reading an SR chart is very complex and all natal aspects, transits, etc. need to be taken into account. Usually I wouldn't worry too much about an intense SR, but there are some things that just seem too significant to ignore. So just a few things that stand out right away...

My natal ASC is part of the SR Mars-Pluto-Jupiter T square (Uranus is too but the orb is pretty wide)

SR Asc conjunct my natal Sag Mercury: automatically makes me think travel or re-locating. Although it could also relate to higher education if I decide to continue down that road...

SR Venus retrograde in 1st house exactly conjunct natal Sun in 7th: I really hope this doesn't point to some sort of "unfinished business" with an ex or past lover, I've been living in the past for too long now and would like to finally move forward at this point lol

SR Jupiter in 7th conjunct natal Asc: Jupiter is SR chart ruler, so this also seems to point to relationships or romance being a main focus. But again Jupiter is retrograde, and Cancer is intercepted (using Placidus)

SR Moon in 5th conjunct natal Mars: seems dramatic, maybe even volatile.. Saturn has been transiting my 5th house where I have natal moon as well, so I guess this could go either way. The mars energy could be "liberating" emotionally, or just indicate even more abrasive and difficult lessons to come

Those are just some of my inexperienced observations, but if anyone has any thoughts or could offer some basic insight based on the SR compared to natal alone, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Attachments

• solar return.jpg
    solar return.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 20
  • solar 2.jpg
    solar 2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: