Major period Rahu Sub Period Venus = Marriage?

Govind

I am currently going through major period Rahu and sub period Venus that ends in March 2015...I have learnt that this is a period where I am likely to get married. Is this true? I am only 24 with no girlfriend and no intention to get married anytime soon so I wonder if this is in fact true.

I have attached my ascendant chart. Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• charts.aspx.gif
    charts.aspx.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 36

Ryan Kurczak

It depend on the dignity of both of those planets. It also depends on how they are situated in the 7th Varga and 9th Varga.

Most of the people I've seen in Rahu/Venus do not have luck with this, and in fact find them selves in trying situations if they are in a relationship.

However, again, this can be mitigated if these two planets are in trinal relationships and also in good dignity.

Rajarshi

Both Dasa & Transits need to be favourable for major events in life.

RAH -18 Years
From 20/ 8/00
To 20/ 8/18
RAH 2/ 5/03
JUP 26/ 9/05
SAT 2/ 8/08
MER 20/ 2/11
KET 8/ 3/12
VEN 8/ 3/15
SUN 2/ 2/16
MON 2/ 8/17
MAR 20/ 8/18

Your ascendant is Sagittarius. 7th house & 7th lord both are influenced by Rahu & Mars. Saturn is aspecting 7th house as well.

Saturn should be in Ascendant (Sagittarius) in transit and dasa period ( of Rahu- Mars) from 2nd August 17 to 20 th August 18 may be the period of marriage.

bowly

greetings rajarshi ji,

is transit Saturn over the lagna an indication for marriage

I and my wife had transit Saturn over our lagna(both kanya lagna) when we got married..my wife was running rahu-rahu-jup dasha and I was running mars-merc-sat dasha

her transit mars was aspecting her natal venus and my transit jup was aspecting my natal rahu

is there a co relation between these events,

help appreciated

Both Dasa & Transits need to be favourable for major events in life.

RAH -18 Years
From 20/ 8/00
To 20/ 8/18
RAH 2/ 5/03
JUP 26/ 9/05
SAT 2/ 8/08
MER 20/ 2/11
KET 8/ 3/12
VEN 8/ 3/15
SUN 2/ 2/16
MON 2/ 8/17
MAR 20/ 8/18

Your ascendant is Sagittarius. 7th house & 7th lord both are influenced by Rahu & Mars. Saturn is aspecting 7th house as well.

Saturn should be in Ascendant (Sagittarius) in transit and dasa period ( of Rahu- Mars) from 2nd August 17 to 20 th August 18 may be the period of marriage.

Rajarshi

it was necessary in ur chart as Saturn aspecting 7th, but not required in all cases
greetings rajarshi
ji,

is transit Saturn over the lagna an indication for marriage

I and my wife had transit Saturn over our lagna(both kanya lagna) when
we got married..my wife was running rahu-rahu-jup dasha and I was
running mars-merc-sat dasha

her transit mars was aspecting her natal venus and my transit jup was
aspecting my natal rahu

is there a co relation between these events,

help appreciated

astrology02

I am no expert at vedic astrology but I think it depends on the lagna of your chart...and whether venus is amicable to that sign. Also rahu for me typically means financial gains or success. But each chart is individual. Also if venus is debilitated in your chart or in a bad house it could mean adverse affects (venus isn't always positive). Also if saturn is aspecting the 7th house in your chart (square, opposition, conjunction) it could mean a delay in marriage...after 28 years old.

bowly

absolutely right my sat in 10th house and hers in lagna.both aspecting 7th house and we married after 28yrs...

well said astrology02

I am no expert at vedic astrology but I think it depends on the lagna of your chart...and whether venus is amicable to that sign. Also rahu for me typically means financial gains or success. But each chart is individual. Also if venus is debilitated in your chart or in a bad house it could mean adverse affects (venus isn't always positive). Also if saturn is aspecting the 7th house in your chart (square, opposition, conjunction) it could mean a delay in marriage...after 28 years old.