Step-by-Step Methods to Read Rasi, Navamsa and Dasamsa

Moog

Ryan, do you believe that someone with Jupiter in a great enemies sign in the D10 would struggle in a counselling career?

Ryan Kurczak

You would have to look at the other Lajjitaadi Avashtas helping or hurting Jupiter.

If all we had to look at was Jupiter alone, then yes.

But there are other influences.

Also, we need to see if Jupiter is even indicated to be a career planet. Does it rule the 10th house in the birth chart? The 10th bhava cusp in the D10? Is it influencing the Svamsha as a career planet?

Without more information I would most likely correctly say, that the person would not be able to give good Career oriented counsel, sense Jupiter is Counsel.

Jupiter in bad dignity in a varga can indicate we don't get good counsel in that area, and also we can't give it, or people don't hear it when we do.

Moog

You would have to look at the other Lajjitaadi Avashtas helping or hurting Jupiter.

If all we had to look at was Jupiter alone, then yes.

But there are other influences.

Also, we need to see if Jupiter is even indicated to be a career planet. Does it rule the 10th house in the birth chart? The 10th bhava cusp in the D10? Is it influencing the Svamsha as a career planet?

Without more information I would most likely correctly say, that the person would not be able to give good Career oriented counsel, sense Jupiter is Counsel.

Jupiter in bad dignity in a varga can indicate we don't get good counsel in that area, and also we can't give it, or people don't hear it when we do.

Thanks for that.

How do you see the Rasi and D10 'interacting'?

Ryan Kurczak

Hi Moog:

The D10 is about Status and ability to impact the world. Good Sun and Saturn in D10, shows the work we do on our path (D1 represents physical path) and its appreciable effects and visibility.

I also use the d10 to get more confluence about the type of path one might have in career, but of that can be seen by influences on 2nd house and 10th and 1st house in Rasi and also from the svamsha.