Hello

Euonym

My background in astrology started in 1976, when I was 7 years old. My mother became very interested in the study and began hand-calculating charts for individuals, including some minor teaching. I began my own studies around the age of 20. I consider myself relatively knowledgeable in astrology. (My interest in astrology should come as no surprise with as many planets as I have in the 8th house.)

Although I'm very familiar with my own chart and solar returns each year, I feel as though I may be bias towards my own interpretations. I'm joining this community hoping to receive others' views, and perhaps find some type of inspiring guidance. Times are tough right now, and I'm hoping to find a light in this deep tunnel.

Attachments

• sonya.jpg
    sonya.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 32

RayAustin

I wish my mother was that advanced in astrology... :) Well, at least she believes me when I say I can tell the future, that's good enough. :p

Welcome

Euonym

Hello! I have Moon conjunct Uranus, and Saturn all in the 8th! What planets do you have in the 8th? (8th house Sagittarius)

no wonder you're browsing this site. I have Uranus conjunct Jupiter in Libra and Pluto in Virgo. I haven't met anyone with a cluster of planets in the 8th house who doesn't have an interest in astrology.

AriesJupiter

no wonder you're browsing this site. I have Uranus conjunct Jupiter in Libra and Pluto in Virgo. I haven't met anyone with a cluster of planets in the 8th house who doesn't have an interest in astrology.

Oh wow, interesting! I didn't know that about 8th house... Cool to know! :wink:
I haven't met others with 8th house clusters either, so very fun indeed!
Nice to meet you! Welcome. :smile: