Very confused by a Scorpio man

Cat477

Sorry for long post, but it's a complicated situation. I really need some insight.

I met a scorpio man online last June 2018. I am an aries. Initially, he irritated me because he called me constantly. Then despite his constant calls and texts I felt a connection with him. I usually cut ppl off who irritate, but it was different with him. However, I didn't want to be in anything serious with him because he lives out of state. He comes here monthly due to being from here. Over the summer he couldn't get here due to work projects.
I told him I didn't want a long distance relationship and was going to date other people. I also hadn't dated or been with anyone in 3-4 years. I wanted to get out.
I ended up sleeping with someone in early August and used protection. He often asked if I was with anyone sexually so when he asked I was honest with him. I could tell he was upset. The constant calls lessened too.
He came here at the end of August. I ended up sleeping with him. We almost didn't because he didn't like that I was with someone else.
By early to mid September I found out I was pregnant. It has to be the first guys dispite using protection. I was extremely upset because having more kids was not in my plans. I just finished raising kids. The man vanished when I told him I couldn't have an abortion.
I couldn't stop crying when I told Scorpio man. I don't sleep around and never had men around my kids etc. Scorpio man was also against abortion said he'd be there for me. He also made it clear he wished it was his baby.
Scorpio man also over time shared bad relationships where the women cheated and left him devastated. He has a hard time trusting women. Even though I was honest and up front the entire time he found it hard to trust me. In September we agreed to continue on, but we wouldn't be with anyone else. No official title, but not with others.
A few months ago I asked him why he's with me if he doesn't trust me and he said he thinks he will be able to trust me.
He wants me to name the baby after him...at least use his name as middle name. He also wants me to have his baby.
I'm so confused because he says things that sound like he wants a future with me, but he's also distant. We haven't met each other's family. I have met some of his friends. He also calls my body his & his body mine . He says I'm his during sex and wants me to tell him I love him during sex...but thats not said outside of sex.

Is he just screwing with me? Should I drop him? I have fallen for him,but not sure it's mutual.

I never call him. I wait for him to call me. I guess it's a self protection thing on my part. I don't want to get more attached & try to keep my distance because that's what he does.
Neither of us are big texters. A few times I texted him and said if he's done with us then tell me. His response is that I always to conclusions. I haven't been with anyone else & he says he hasn't either.

What are your thoughts on this?