SR in 1 mo. - new relationship and a move??

AtlanticPacific

SR this month - new relationship and a move??

Would love some input on my SR next month as I find it hard to be 100% objective when viewing my own charts..:unsure:

Looks to me like a possible new relationship and a move? Last time I had the SR AC/DC in these positions (also with the nodes conjunct) I entered into a long term romantic relationship that lasted for several years. I also had Pluto in the 5th and Neptune in the 7th that year as well, but can't really decipher having Saturn in the 5th along with Pluto this time around - any thoughts?

Grateful for interpretations! :kissing:

Attachments

• SR w natal.jpg
    SR w natal.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 30
  • SR.jpg
    SR.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

AtlanticPacific

Re: SR this month - new relationship and a move??

Anyone any input? I will have Jupiter transiting my Scorpio stellium in the year of this solar return so I'm hoping it's a game changing year?!?

Thank you!!!

keywine89

Re: SR this month - new relationship and a move??

Would love some input on my SR next month as I find it hard to be 100% objective when viewing my own charts..:unsure:

Looks to me like a possible new relationship and a move? Last time I had the SR AC/DC in these positions (also with the nodes conjunct) I entered into a long term romantic relationship that lasted for several years. I also had Pluto in the 5th and Neptune in the 7th that year as well, but can't really decipher having Saturn in the 5th along with Pluto this time around - any thoughts?

Grateful for interpretations! :kissing:

I don't see a move at all. Are you in a relationship or dating? If so, pluto in the 5th house/neptune in the 7th house will cause a break up. Even if you are single, pluto in the 5th will bring romance then it will end before your next birthday. Also, there's a possibility of a new born or a miscarriage.

AtlanticPacific

Thank you Keywine for taking the time to reply to my questions! I am currently single.

Does anything else jump out at you about the chart? I am currently pursuing a new career that's connected with social media. Seems like the 3rd house activity would support that - what do you think? Is it looking positive in that regard?

Thanks again very much!

keywine89

Thank you Keywine for taking the time to reply to my questions! I am currently single.

Does anything else jump out at you about the chart? I am currently pursuing a new career that's connected with social media. Seems like the 3rd house activity would support that - what do you think? Is it looking positive in that regard?

Thanks again very much!

Uranus 9th house trine ascendant could be promising. Might bring sudden recognition. As for the 3rd house stellium, I think you might travel more frequently. As for your new career, good luck! If you're looking for a big following, you may want to look for jupiter/sagittarius in the 11th house in the SR chart. When you say career, are doing social media fulltime? Because I don't see career change in this chart. I'm guessing you had pluto in the 10th house SR chart 2016/2017?

AtlanticPacific

Thank you Keywine for the good wishes! I had Neptune in the 10th in my last SR. Hoping to make it my FT career - maybe having POF in the 11th this year is a good sign? :eek: