Feel like i'm on another planet.

Serious topic.

Mind is in a good place, determined, focused and able to switch off when needed.

But when i'm in my normal state i find i'm not on planet Earth really, expectations of self are through the roof, future seeing and ability to create in my mind is too prominent, drive and ambition is there, i get all super conentrated and built up and then it's like.. this is taking so long..

Mind is faster than the pace of myself, hmm wonder if that has anything to do with the Mars square to Mercury? probably not but interesting.

Dashing from one thing to another whilst i wait here impatiently to start my new job, i want it underway and now!

The main goal is money though all i see is money and a road of hard work, i don't see a mountain, i see a straight flat surface and many obstacles in my path, that's the hard work.

Moon and Mars in second house, i gotta learn to slow it down and be more stable with it i guess? The Aries 2nd house placement is rough when you have contradicting internal feelings and pressures.

I come across sometimes as a dreamer too but funny thing is if left to my devices and given the space i would make it happen :/

And i feel that's a lot of my inner tension, contradicting feelings / thoughts.

Gotta find the bridge and make it easier to cross from one side to the other without falling in the deep end instead.

Are we on my planet still or am i making sense? :whistling:

Also noticed a change in people, the people who normally reply or talk to me are away, the people who have spent the longest time not contacting me are contacting me.

Example my brother and me have been interacting more these past 3 days or so and my carer got in touch with me after a year of silence.

Can't i not just have everything at once? you are all my family to me :joyful:

Then again when i have everything at once it get's a bit too much.. see contradiction. :alien:

Or perhaps it's a message that what i have is good enough and grounds for building upon, and my seeking time is coming to an end, people contacting me is perhaps that? in fact that makes more sense at least personally, there is something very grounding about it.

Wonder if this is anything to do with Moon and Mars trine Uranus in 11th house, since 11th house is about friends.

My Sun in 5th is opposite the 11th house but not opposite Uranus, only Saturn.

Turning into CE's rambling and eccentric thinking thread number 900 :D

Equalizers are so stupid. Anything above +/- 3dB just breaks everything.

Including my ear drums.. went too excited with music the other day and left my ears ringing from all the bass being thrown down my ear drums, decided to use the feature which caps volume and tweak with the EQ instead, save your ears :smile:

Including my ear drums.. went too excited with music the other day and left my ears ringing from all the bass being thrown down my ear drums, decided to use the feature which caps volume and tweak with the EQ instead, save your ears :smile:

Bass shouldn't do that. Try lowering your highs (anything about 2K).

Settings in audio panel... before the volume was left on normal.. amp is too powerful for my ears.

fBtvRyu.png