Cancer & Aries relationship?

I am a Cancer male, i was in foster care growing up through my teen years, and met many a new face around those years, i have good friends from then on Facebook etc.

Recently this stunningly gorgeous Aries i know from back then spoke to me first, i got a lot of signs that she was attracted to me and it went on from there, i remained incredibly subtle with it until i had her in my grasp and i then made it clear and direct to her that yes i find her very attractive too. She has wanted me since she first laid eyes on me apparently and she was only 13... i'm 5 years older than her and at that time never had a clue.. plus my mind was very different, she is now 21 years old and has a child to a useless father who she has kicked out for good.

I was very open with her and mentioned that i like my space as does she, and that she will get the time to go out and do whatever she wants as i understand the free spirit of Aries, what i truly adore though is the great humor, the endless chats we have... sat on phone for 6 hours or more straight talking and not one of us were bored.

Another thing i love is her ability to make me smile, i have had a lot go wrong through my life and it takes someone special to really find the inner me, or at least touch it. She does that and i told her that.

I am maybe not your typical Cancer male though i am rather outwards with how i feel and i don't lie about things i am incredibly honest and will be as straight to the point as possible.I lay things out for you there and then, you either like it or you don't.

I still have the emotional side however but i have that under control mostly if i think about it rationally.

I have done my natal chart however my birth time is unknown.

graphic

Would like to hear what people think about this and if it has potential, i feel it does and i know she does... Aries don't mess about normally from what i know anyway :)

Also a note.

I had the most amazing relationship with a Scorpio however she unfortunately passed away due to health reasons.

My next relationship was also Scorpio and it was horrendous...

Not always the best match.

Also the lady i am attracted to.

31 March 1995 is her birth day.

According to sunsigns.org read below, this is the first time i have heard of Cancer being a perfect match for Aquarius though i did get attracted to one and am still her friend.

Birthday Love Compatibility:

You are most compatible with people born under Sun Sign Aquarius: This relationship is a playful one in which your are friends first before being lovers.

You are not compatible with people born under Sun Sign Libra: A relationship that can get boring without some spice in it.

http://www.sunsigns.org/july-16-birthday-zodiac-cancer-prophetic/

Last edited:

Oceanis

Hello CancerEvolve! I have so many things to write to you, I don't know where to start!
First, your personal story touched my heart, for many reasons. Please believe deep in your heart, that you will create a lovely family, and this will be your source of strength for the rest of your life.
My husband has Cancer Sun, and I have Aries Sun. When we met we lived 10,000 miles apart, yet the attraction was so strong, that we just HAD to be together. So, YES, this is very positive.

YOUR SYNASTRY - IN BRIEF:
Your lady has Cancer Ascendant: There you Go!!! This is the perfect combination, especially when the female partner has Ascendant in the male's Sun sign (because traditionally, the Sun reflects the man in her life).
Your moon conjuncts Mars in Taurus, and this conjunction behaves as if you have Moon in Aries. Also, your Mercury is in Leo, a fire sign, hence it trines her Sun, if it's in the early degrees of Aries. So I can tell, you have a lot in common, and you're right to be so focused on the possibilities.

I think I can see an icon in your last message above. I hope this icon is her chart, so that I can compare your charts. Reverting!

Meanwhile, as a Scorpio Moon, I checked for the underlying factors:

1) YOUR PERSONAL HOROSCOPE
Since you mentioned your childhood in a foster home, I focused on your Sun (father) & Moon (mother) signs. What I see is very impressive. First, Your Sun closely conjuncts Jupiter, the planet of expansion, travels, studies, justice, ethics, and optimism. Sun/Jupiter in Cancer means you are a Patriot, you love family, our homeland, and definitely you 'd like to have kids or pets: You are a loving, nurturing soul. You love others, and this satisfies your soul. Also, this tells me that you will always be protected in life by a higher power. So never give up, and never lose faith in life.

However, your Sun/Jupiter conjunction is afflicted by a Saturn opposition. (Don't worry, I've got something similar: Moon Conj.Jupiter, opposite Saturn. So I know it can't kill you. This means that at times you are impulsively optimistic. Yet Saturn (authorities, or practical people & situations) always makes a reality check, and if Jupiter makes you be overoptimistic, Saturn lands you down to earth again. Now, if you have passed your Saturn return (around 28-30 years old), this opposition will smoothen out. You'll become a cautious optimist, as Saturn will become your friend, not your enemy.

Appearance: I'd guess you are tall, cheerful looking, with a taste for the good life? I imagine you're always friendly, generous and giving, even when finances don't allow. But your kindness becomes your good luck, as you eventually take what you give.

YOUR FATHER
=========
Since the Sun represents the father, I'd say your father was into travelling, the law or education. He passed his astrological DNA to you, through the Sun-afflicted planets.
So I'd say your father was into travelling, the law or education (Sun/Jupiter). But the Saturn opposition tells me he had some obligations that did not allow him to take care of you. So he loved you, and loved his job, but the harsh reality deprived you of him. Saturn is about time. My Scorpio moon/Jupiter instinct tells me that you might meet him some day.

YOUR MOM has also passed her astrological DNA through your Moon placement: Moon conjunct Mars (depending on your time of birth) means emotional and physical intensity, some times even violence. This is strengthened by Pluto's wide opposition to Moon/Mars. She has (had) a tough life, and she learned to be a survivor. She could be in the receiving end of violence, as I see the Moon/Mars/Pluto configuration.
Also, your Mercury squares Moon and Mars, which means that when you're hurt or stressed, you may become defensive or angry. This aspect you've inherited from your mom.
Regarding your Aries girl now, this is an ideal partner, as she represents your natal Moon/Mars conjunction.

2) YOUR TRANSITING PLANETS - in brief
a) From 2017 till about 2020, transiting Uranus will be conjuncting your natal moon/mars placement. This brings unexpected emotional and physical intensity. Don't fight the new feelings. Go with the flow. You'll be a new man, more daring, yet you'll come out of your safety box. That's what your soul needs, so don't be afraid of the transit.
Also, as transiting Neptune approaches the last 10 degrees of Pisces, he trines your natal VENUS (L'AMORE !!!). Yes, I feel that when this trine becomes exact, you'll know in your heart that this woman is FOR YOU, FOR EVER. Neptune's Trine is a wonderful thing, and I have the same with my husband.

Good luck with the girl, and ask me any questions you may have :)
Oceanis

Oceanis

Dear CancerEvolve, I can't see her chart on the post. If you knew her date of birth, I could help.

Thanks,
Oceanis

Thank you for a deeper insight, everything you have said is me, despite the father part, i am everything that my dad is not however i do have a very volatile temper, however i am in full control of it. My father was abusive so it's hard to really gain anything from his aspect, i may have his artistic side though, he was good at drawing and art.

I am 6 ft tall and yes i am cheery and a positive person, i do help others no matter what i will go to the end for people i really care about too.

I have known this Aries since we were both in care, i think she loves my ability to listen to her since Aries are not usually one to open up to everyone, however i am also quite open about myself when i feel comfortable. I am unafraid of embarrassing myself too which is something that goes against my Cancer nature normally, so i am a little different in some areas.

I have no time of birth for the special lady unfortunately.

graphic