Question for men on their Moon and Venus. Question for women on their Sun and Mars

ashriia

Over the years I've tried to understand my chart in regard to relationships; but pinpointing one or two placements hasn't worked for me. Since it is alot more complex than that.

I have moon and venus both in gemini within the 12th house.
I have mars in leo 2nd house. sun in taurus 11th house.
Sag rules my DSC.

I've only had relationships with water sun signs. (scorpio/pisces). I've briefly dated - cancers, aquas, libras, geminis.
What is most common in the people I am attracted to is a mix of virgo rising or moon + aquarius influences.

Attractive to me- witty intellectuals, confidence, tall+slender, smell nice, and are 100% chivalrous, with some street smarts to them. :love:

I am not attracted to fire sign suns whatsoever. I find their qualities pretty disagreeable to my own.

Sun signs that are very sexy IMO - gemini, scorpio, aqua. -so gosh darn sexy.

So its too difficult to pinpoint particular placements, at least IMO.

Last edited:

SapSac

Straight Gemini male here with Moon Pisces in the eighth house and Cancer Venus in the twelfth.

My partner of 5 years is a Pisces Sun, Sag Moon & Rising.

Both my mom and my sister have a Sag Moon as well, so maybe there is some connection with that.

CapAquaPis

Astrologers don't look at a woman's Sun or Mars placements to find her "Daddy issues", nor find anything on a man's Moon or Venus that "reminds them of their mother". My Aquarius Sun (26')/Moon (20') placement is similar to my Mother's Aquarius (28') Moon. The mother/son relationship may be real close being powered by the Aquarius Moon synastry further enhanced by my Cancer (17') ascendant and her Capricorn (1') ascendant.

Abby83

Oh hell yes!!

I have mars in virgo, conjunct venus (which is 7th house ruler) in humanitarian 11th house. I am an absolute sucker for men who hold out in relationships and tame me like the virgin mary. It's more special for me. Sun is in libra 12th house and although I hate weak men, I love kind honest giving souls who care a lot about others. So yes.

Also when it comes to men I also agree. I have a stellium in sag and have attracted men with venus in sag and moon in sag. My husband also has moon in sag :).

Abby83

Over the years I've tried to understand my chart in regard to relationships; but pinpointing one or two placements hasn't worked for me. Since it is alot more complex than that.

I have moon and venus both in gemini within the 12th house.
I have mars in leo 2nd house. sun in taurus 11th house.
Sag rules my DSC.

I've only had relationships with water sun signs. (scorpio/pisces). I've briefly dated - cancers, aquas, libras, geminis.
What is most common in the people I am attracted to is a mix of virgo rising or moon + aquarius influences.

Attractive to me- witty intellectuals, confidence, tall+slender, smell nice, and are 100% chivalrous, with some street smarts to them. :love:

I am not attracted to fire sign suns whatsoever. I find their qualities pretty disagreeable to my own.

Sun signs that are very sexy IMO - gemini, scorpio, aqua. -so gosh darn sexy.

So its too difficult to pinpoint particular placements, at least IMO.

So from reading this, there's an obvious link to your Taurus sun in 11th house - you like the image and smell of intellectual clever men.

Then you like the confidence and taurusy parts of a leo in 2nd house. Sounds pretty accurate to me :).

ashriia

So from reading this, there's an obvious link to your Taurus sun in 11th house - you like the image and smell of intellectual clever men.

Then you like the confidence and taurusy parts of a leo in 2nd house. Sounds pretty accurate to me :).

Right, 2nd house... home of taurus, wasn't thinking of that. So bad at reading my own chart, as blinders are always in the way. That makes sense as well, because if I can't respect someone or admire them. I'm out the door. 2nd house and values! very taurusy.

I've been in long term relationships with men&women. But the qualities I seek remain the same, regardless of gender.

CapAquaPis

Obviously, not everyone is heterosexual, what about natal charts of Gay or homosexual, bisexual and pansexual people on their relationships? Asexual people have little or no sexual desire, and how this trait is revealed in their natal charts?

tupieta

ASC/Leo, Sun/Virgo, Moon/Libra, Venus/Libra, Mars/Capricorn

Through life I have not found myself with many Libran or Virgo men. I tend to find myself desiring Capricorn men the most, I always end up having a crush on them. But I have never been in a relationship with one. I also draw Leo men to me but it never works out. I've also found myself drawing Aquarius men to me but I believe that's because of my Leo ASC, and prominent aspects with Uranus. There's a strong theme of finding independence and freedom in my life. So Aquarius seems like a natural compliment to that journey.

I cee

I always attract the fixed sun signs and virgo, it seems.
Is this because my 7th house ruler is in scorpio??
My asc is virgo

ashriia

I always attract the fixed sun signs and virgo, it seems.
Is this because my 7th house ruler is in scorpio??
My asc is virgo

Often enough whatever the sign on your ascendant, will make you compatible with the sun sign in that sign.

If you are virgo rising, and your dsc is aqua and not pisces. yes that might be why you attract fixed signs.. also look at where saturn is. Do you have cap on the 5th house cusp?

ashriia

I think if he/she has virgo rising, the des will be pisces, not aqua

you're right. But I have a vague memory of forum member I cee being younger. However I may be confused with another member. If neptune is in scorpio then user is late mid to late 40s, 50s.

If aqua rules descendant than uranus would be in scorpio - born after 1970.

I'll leave it to I Cee to clear up. I'm overthinking.