What sign are you most attracted to?

Element

I was wondering if anyone else has the same experiences I've had with other signs. I know sun signs aren't supposed to be all that significant but I have noticed that I have a strong affinity with the most unlikely signs and I don't get along with signs I really should. Being a Cancer with a Scorpio rising you would think I would get along famously with water and earth signs but I really don't (except maybe other Cancers).

Every Pisces girl I've "attempted" to date has ended tragically, and I use the term "attempted" because it never actually gets to the dating part. Scorpio girls are also a big no no for me. Please slice me up with a sharp object and rub salt in the wounds before you bring one of them around. I've had a lot of Cancer friends though I've never dated another Cancer. Earth signs are pretty much the same except for Virgo. I do get along quite well with Virgo girls. Taurus and Capricorn girls might as well be my sister. There's just no spark there.

The sign I have the most attraction to is Sagittarius, not November Sag, it's only with the December ones and the attraction gets stronger the later into the sign they are born. We usually have this catty, playful fighting relationship that seems to really turn her on (I kind of like it too). We have a fiber optic psychic connection to each other. They always know what I'm thinking (which gets kind of annoying sometimes). Sometimes the connection is so strong, I'll start saying things really off the wall just to throw them for a loop so they stop focusing on what they were picking up on. I need my mind to myself sometimes, darn it!!

Although I consider Sag to be the stronger connection there is also Aquarius. Under certain circumstances the Aquarian connection can be stronger than the Sag connection. The Aquarian connection is almost more vivid, more down to earth whereas the Sag connection is more dreamy. Sometimes I'll find myself saying I really like Sag but Aquarius is the more realistic choice. But it's only certain Aquarians. I have yet to delve too deep into this connection to find out why this is. Kind of backwards, huh? Aquarius being the logical, down to earth choice?

Gemini girls LOVE me, the June Gemini not the May Gemini. I love them too but it doesn't have that fiery, psychic, deep spiritual connection that I have with Sag and Aquarius.

Libra girls usually don't like me at first. I think they're just a little snooty when I first meet them. But after they warm up to me and put down their snobbishness a bit we become the best of pals. This seems to be stronger with September Libra but I do get along well with the October ones. I've never dated a Libra girl but the best friend I ever had was a Libra girl. We were as in love as two people could be without being sexual. In fact just when I was moving away she told me she wished she and I had gotten together. It was time for me to go though so it never happened.

Aries is another sign I get along with famously. The conversation never stops and there is no shortage of passion but is it a deep, meaningful, spiritual connection? Not really. Just lots of fun. :)

The same exact thing goes for Leo as with Aries. But with Leo, they tend to fall in love with me just when I'm in no mood for anything deep. I always get the feeling that I could really seriously fall in love with this sign but the timing is always so wrong.

So anyways, not sure anyone will find this long winded post interesting but I'm bored and have nothing else to do today.

Last edited:

piscesnurse

this is interesting i am a pisces with aries rising
but taurus men just love me and i love them as well and i have no planets in taurus
i should be attracted to scorpio men~ being a water sign but i had a horrible experience with a couple of them
my venus is in pisces and mars in cancer and libra on the seventh
thanks for posting

Element

this is interesting i am a pisces with aries rising
but taurus men just love me and i love them as well and i have no planets in taurus
i should be attracted to scorpio men~ being a water sign but i had a horrible experience with a couple of them
my venus is in pisces and mars in cancer and libra on the seventh
thanks for posting

Yes, Scorpio and Pisces are very drawn to each other. This tends to be a very co-dependent relationship though and once they get past all the mushy feelings that come with water sign matches that's when the problems begin. I've also found that Taurus comes with similar problems for Pisces though (maybe your planets will mitigate this though). In my observations the best match for a Pisces is a Capricorn. They have all the good qualities that come with Taurus but not so much of the stubbornness and materialism that really irks the Pisces. I've found too that in most cases of a Pisces/Taurus match it is the Pisces that ends it.

ilovevenus

Hi Element,

Reason that you aren't usually attracted to girls with Sun signs in earth or water might be because your Moon and Venus are placed in signs that aren't earth or water. :)

[SIZE=+1]For men, Moon and Venus in signs show the type of person they are attracted to, and for women, Sun and Mars.

For more details:
http://www.astrologyzine.com/attract-men.shtml
http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/index.html (From the menu on the left click "
[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Nikola Stojanovic">"Articles" > "How to "get yourself" a boyfriend")[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]http://www.astrologyzine.com/attract-women.shtml

Having said that, I have:
Sun in Libra
Sagittarius ascendant
[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Mars in Virgo
[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Moon in Virgo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Venus in Sagittarius

I tend to attract guys who have their Venus in fire signs and/or Moon in earth or water signs. Last two guys I dated had Venus in Aries with Moon in Pisces (and Sun in Aries) and Venus in Leo with Moon in Taurus (and Sun in Gemini).

I'm attracted to guys with Sun signs in air or fire. Mars signs in guys have been inconsistent—not always in signs compatible with my Mars in Virgo.. But then again, maybe that's why the guys I have been dating so far haven't been quite "right" for me. Ha! :whistling:
[/SIZE]

Last edited:

Earth Sign

I was wondering what might create the type of person one is physically attracted to. The three people who I'm most physically attracted to at the moment are all Aries Sun signs, and respectively Cancer, Capricorn, and Virgo Moons. Ascendant is unknown for all. These aren't people I know personally, only on a visual basis.

The personality type that attracts me is Aquarius, and I admire a lot of Aquarius people, but I don't know any personally. I'm in an outside-looking-in situation with most signs. Aquarius just beats all, as far as the Archetype goes. Realistically, I'm not sure how one could determine an attraction to one sign, considering there's a whole chart to look at.

Lkb273

I'm:
Sagittarius Sun 5H
Leo Ascendant
Scorpio Venus 4H
Cancer Moon 12H
Libra Mars 3 H

I have found one, and only one Aries in my lifetime! And let me tell you...hot hottie hot. I've lived in Chicago for 5 years now, and have yet to come across an ARIES!! & I'm not sitting home on the couch either! I'm so intrigued that I've made it my mission to find at least one this summer ;)

I have found though that in the past 3 months, I've met and gone on dates with at least 6 Libras. I think that is kinda weird, its like I'm a Libra magnet or something. They are fun and all, but after a while I start to feel like I'm walking on eggshells with them & I get bored!

I want someone with drive & passion, like me! Pray I find and experiment with the Aries! Where are you guys!!?

Also, Geminis...I attract Geminis. I love 'em, but they are just a little too mentally practical and fleeting for me. I keep them at arms length. The one I did fall for- he ripped my heart in two sad little pieces...this was over a year ago, and I still have a sore spot. Ugh. :)

Sagittarius men are very very close friends with me! We are each other's wing man/girl when we go out...its fun.

I've met 2 Scorpios in the past month...time and time again, it is reaffirmed that there is NO match...too aggressive and sexually focused for me. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with sex, but not over drinks on the first date, please!! :) My mother is a Scorp...we get along, but when we fight- the gloves come off! (verbally that is).

The Aquarius male...I like & I'm intrigued because I'm goofy as hell...but once I get a hint of that aloofness and weird distance/secretive almost...I back away slowly...and keep them as friends.

I need to date someone that has passion for accomplishing his wildest dreams! Someone smart, hilarious (as I tend to be a clown), enterprising, argumentative, passionate, stylish, aggressive (but not like Scorpio aggressiveness- that creeps me out), and social!

Last edited:

njmfff

to the original poster@ heh, I am reading your post and sometimes see myself there...

With Libra's we are on the same page... At first they kinda run away from me, avoid me and I even had a feeling that I scare the .... out of them, but once they warm up, we became better and better and in the end we end up as really good friends. Didn't have any Libra girlfriend, so I can't tell how this affects our relationship. With male Libras it's different. We get along right away, great fun and so on, but after some time we go our separate ways in a quite way. We stay good friends, but we just don't see each other so often. It's interesting how being male or female of the same sign differently affect my chart.

Aries... I do get along with them really well, but sometimes I am annoyed by them. I am all about "WE" and "Others" while most of them are "Just ME" so we end up in a friendly argument most of the time, but we never have any real fights. I general I get really well with them, but there's always some rotten eggs. In relationship, I had one Aries girl with lot of personal planets in Aries and we get along terrifically. Yeah, we had some arguments but they were always light and fun intended, never told to hurt one another. The only problem in this relationship was her age. I prefer few years older then me, while she was three years younger and that's the ONLY reason we broke up. We are still friends and see each other from time to time, but in a totally friendly way, like we were never dating.

TAURUS... I get along with them really well, both male and females. If it's a hard Taurus with too much earth in their chart, they can be too boring for me, but I respect them anyway because they are naturally really good friends and always willing to help. With girls, I often feel attracted to them, sometimes I don't even know why. It must be my Venus in 7th (same thing happens with Libra girls). Can't remember if I had any Taurus girl. Really.

Gemini... Ughhh... It's always "cut and dry" with these... Usually I get along with them in a friendly way, but I never try to get too close with them. Males are big no no. Funny thing, but I had relationship with few Gemini girls which never ended up good. It's starts great, but suddenly it breaks apart. Their young spirit, cheerful thinking and witty sense of humor usually attracts me. They are for some reason attracted to me also, but I never really give them a chance to get to know me. I noticed that I get more and more easily with Gemini girls for some reason this year (!?) and one Gemgirl is lurking outside. You can't get rid of her. lol Am I not suppose to "hunt" her?

Cancers... Never had any Cancer girl, but as friends we match terrifically. We understand each other so well and it's usually fast start. It feels like we know each other for years even if we just meet, on both male or females. They are also very open with me right from the start (!?)

Leo... ughmmm... Sex attraction right from the start. If there are twenty girls in the room and Leo girl is just sitting and not talking I would notice her right away. It must be my Mars\Venus in Leo. Get along as friends really well and romance flies everywhere. I get along with both male and female Leo, and it's usually warm and proud friendship. Had one Leo girlfriend. Mutual attraction, we could sit for hours and talk, talk talk and it would never be boring. Their active and fire nature warms up my stable more passive nature, so it's healthy relationship. We get along as friends, we get along as partners, get along in intimate moments. Really good match up for me.

Virgo... Dunnoo... Usually good with them, but I don't know many Virgo. Things are not so smooth with male Virgo. Can't say that all are alike ofcourse, but few male Virgos I know are too **** critical and often too boring. I can get along with them if I don't see them too much, just from time to time. With Girls... well, know just few, and they are better with me then their male parts, but it's usually the same. The less I see her the healthier we are. One Virgo girl is a REALLY GOOD FRIEND, but I prefer to see her just from time to time.

Scorpio... Hmmm, friendship flies right from the start. Pretty much same as Leo. Never had any bad experiences with Scorpios. Male are really good friends with mutual respect, while girls it's bit harder to get to them on more intimate level, but as "hey let's have fun" it's right from the start. The only difference between them and Leo girls in my case is that I am more attracted to Scorpios on mental and emotional level, while with Leo girls it's always physical attraction at first, then other. There's only one Scorpio girl that is troubling for me. We get along well and have great sense of respect for each other just based on WHO we are, but she's too private and opens up from time to time. Unlike other Scorpio girls it took LOT of time to get to know her, but things are getting better and better every time we see each other.

Sagittarius... Great friends, both male and female. Some female Sags are attracting (and they are attracted to me) but it's always "Naah, this won't work" and we stay friends. They are cheerful, can talk and talk for hours and I can talk with them about more philosophical stuff then any other signs (except Scorpio)

Capricorns... Well, get along with most of them. Not all of them are very friendly, but at least we do the quick chat "Hi, what's up?" and so on... Capricorn girls... Sometimes I feel attracted to them on physical level, but can't say for sure how I get along with them on that matter - never had any Cap girl.

Aquarius... Really good friends. Know few, both male and female and they are just terrific for me. They don't bother, never bury you with phone calls and e-mail, and are usually first to go out when you call them. My best friend I know for more then 10 years is Aquarius, so you get the picture. One Aquagirl is also very good friend.

Pieces... can't say for sure. Can't quite get along with males, and females are not much better. So far only one Pieces had been on a same page as me, but it's "so-so". Sometimes she's ok and friendly, other times she is just an as... Too moody for me I guess. Had one Pieces girlfriend and it wasn't that great. Things were ok, we had great moments of intimate nature, but it was sparks flying everywhere once we started to talk.

kbell

I'm a cappie sun & venus with a Gemini moon and Sagi ascendant with mars in Sag.

I love Gemini's but it never works out.

I also seem attracted to Taurus asc.

My favorite is Aries. I know a guy with sun, moon, venus, mercury, and jupiter in Aries and oh my goodness he is amazing to me. I feel like for the first time in my life I've met my match. I always tell him I love his fire, and my Sagi feels most free with him. This is the sign I'd say I'm most attracted to.

My 5th house is ruled by Aries, and I have a strong mars and I just love men with mars conjunct asc.

Leo men love me, but I'm not so keen on them.

ilovevenus

I was wondering what might create the type of person one is physically attracted to. The three people who I'm most physically attracted to at the moment are all Aries Sun signs, and respectively Cancer, Capricorn, and Virgo Moons. Ascendant is unknown for all. These aren't people I know personally, only on a visual basis.

If you are a male, this article [SIZE=+1]http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/index.html (From the menu on the left click "[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Nikola Stojanovic">"Articles" > "How to "get yourself" a boyfriend") will show you what type of personality and looks in a woman you are attracted to depending on your Moon and Venus sign. It's an interesting read. :)
[/SIZE]"Moon and Venus are "feminine" planets and, in a horoscope of a man, they tell us about the type of women they like, what kind of women they are attracted to. Moon speaks about the personality of a woman while Venus describes her looks."

[SIZE=+1]I haven't found articles on what attracts woman physically, but I guess it's Mars in woman's chart.
[/SIZE]

njmfff

Mars (and Sun) is indicator of what attracts woman.
When we think about the old saying that man is always searching for his "mother" (Moon) and girl is always searching for her "father" (Sun) in opposite sex, it makes sense. :)

anyway, I don't think that if your Mars\Venus are in specific sign, you will be attracted just to those signs (at least not in my case)

I have Venus in Leo in 7th , and I love girls that are proud, strong personalities, always know what they want and refuse to be pushed around, but I also like them to be gentile, polite and famine. Not much to ask for, huh? lol .On the other hand, I dislike lazy, "damsel in distress" and those daydreamer girls that live in clouds all the time. Big no no for me.

I am not sure about physical attraction, never had specific looks I was looking for.

kirlie

For friendships I seem to hit it off instantly with Scorpios and have really great friendships. They're always very playful friendships. I seem to get adopted as family by them and the relationship is usually slightly protective (going both ways). The only thing I have in Scorpio is my Vertex. I do have a loose Libra Pluto/Moon conjunction in my 4th/5th houses though.

For relationships I have only been in two serious relationships. My first one was with someone who had an Aquarius Sun and Sag Moon. My current love has a Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, and a 12th house Uranus conjunction with her ASC and an Aquarius Mercury. So both of my relationships have Sag moons with a bit of Aqua mixed in.

I have Sag on my 7th house cusp. My North Node is also in Sag and in my 7th house. My Aries Sun is in the 11th house. Neptune is in the 6th, but tightly conjunct my DSC. My Mars doesn't seem to factor into my relationships much. It's in Gemini in my 1st house. I'm a female, so by traditional astrology it is supposed to. However, my Venus is at 29°59 Aqua in the 9th house. This seems to me to more accurately reflect my love relationships.

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

Interesting post:)

Im solar libra, moon-venus-mars in virgo, Gemini AC, Mercury in scorpio.

My last serious relationships were with guys who both were solar sagittarius and I think both (at least the last one) had Sagi AC aswell. A strange coincidence? Wonder if it has anything to do with my 7th house singleton Uranus in sagi!

The first one, my ex husband had moon in aries, and I have sun libra, so opposition there. His venus conjunct my DC. His mars conjunct my MC and trine my mars and venus in virgo. His mercury was in sagi.

The last boyfriend, also sagi AC, Sun and mercury!!!! But with him both his venus and mars are in aquarius. His mars trine my sun in libra, and the venus trines my AC exactly. His moon in leo opposes my jupter in aquarius exactly, and his jupiter close conjunct my MC.

My ex from when I was 18-19 was solar aries (unknown AC) Mercury and mars in aries, and alot of planets also in sagi: Moon, jupiter, uranus and neptune:p

A guy I was interested in, but we only had some long distance contact was solar aries.

A guy I had some unserious fling with some time ago, also solar aries....

It seems like I only end up with either Sagittarius or Aries people no matter what I do or where I look! And I have nothing in fire, except for my 7th house singleton uranus in sagi that is.

When it comes to close friends it there was this sagi girl when I was a teenager, a leo girl, pisces girl, 2 cancers, 1 virgo and my libra friend/family member (we are very close). Also my newest best friends are Sagi girl (lived with), Aquarius girl (living with), Aries girl (lived with).

I get along best with the fire signs and the libra and aquaris people I think. And Sagittarians keep coming into my life. I have mutual reception between uranus in sagi and jupiter in aquarius though, so I assume these 2 signs and planets are maybe important when it comes to personal relationships.

It seems like Im attracted physically to men that have venus and/or mars in pisces, and perhaps also sun i pisces too. Probably because my moon-venus-mars are in virgo. But Ive never been with them so I dont know....

Last edited: