Lost Kittens Known Outcome (test)

wintersprite1

Premium Member
This morning I was awoken by my daughter telling me the 2 week old kittens were missing. Now, the Momma cat does epitomize her Sun sign of Gemini... she is in to everything and can go anywhere, you would swear there are two of her many times. So, we didn't know if she had taken them somewhere else or, heaven forbid, my dogs had something to do with it. I wasn't worried about it, but a bit later I wondered where they were and then cast the chart.

TK

Attachments

• the kittens.gif
    the kittens.gif
    46.8 KB · Views: 49

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I am really surprised no one even tried this one.... this is by far the easiest horary I have seen, very obvious including the timing.

TK

smilingsteph

All right, ****!
I have to try, I just got my horary book in the mail and have read into it sort of...
Here I go:
Querent: you are the ascendant, you asked the question:
Leo- how cute, could leo the lion show us the kittens (lol)
Missing kitties shown by the sixth house, capricorn on the cusp. Saturn is the ruler and is in the first house- so the kitten is still in the home but hidden.
Since saturn is in an angular house the kittens are where they should be, at home...in the most used room in the home...
in an earth sign, the kitties may be on the floor....duh
maybe they were never missing.....

Okay now I am ready for my lashing in how terrible this was....
:D

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Steph,

You actually did a pretty good job! I did also get a PM from another member that nailed it including timing.

Okay, I am the Sun in the 11th.. I figured I am not really part of the "drama" taking place so to see it in the 11th reassured my that my hopes of their being alright was infact true. I laughed about the Asc being Leo too.

There are two different ways to read the chart. Either worked, both worked together even better. The way I initially read it was the kittens are the 6th house, and Saturn the ruler in the 1st, my home. So that pushed away fears of them harmed or outside. The Moon in Capricorn and the 5th (children) suggested that this was the Momma cat's doing. The Moon will trine Saturn next in a tad more that one degree. I went about my daily stuff not worried and in one hour and 5 minutes, we heard the kittens mewing and got them safely. The momma cat took the kittens from my daughter's room (5th Moon) and moved them thru a cupboard in the kitchen that holds cleaning chemicals, (6th house POF virgo/cleaning) and through an access hole to the bathtub. They were in the crawlspace of the bathtub platform and under the tub.

Now if you take the 6th house as the Momma cat, and turn the chart to show her kittens as the turned 5th (children) it is on the radix 10, so the lord is Venus... Venus found in the 12th, there is the dark, hidden, near water source place they were at.

Yay!!! good job Steph, it is scarey stepping out with a first attempt, but you did well following the rules!

TK

smilingsteph

Yeah thanks!
So the sun indicates the person as well as the ascendant asking the question?
6th house virgo- cleaning, oh man wish I had picked that up!
Turning the chart, I am having issues with that, is there a website or a simple explanation that could help me?
I got the most used room, missed the turning of the chart, which would have given another piece to the puzzle of where they are now, then the moon, I left the moon out....
I know the moon co-rules you, but I guess I forgot to see that, shame on me...
I like these tests! We newbies in horary could use more tests!
Thanks so much you have made my day!
muah, hugs!

wintersprite1

Premium Member
smilingsteph said:
Yeah thanks!
So the sun indicates the person as well as the ascendant asking the question?
6th house virgo- cleaning, oh man wish I had picked that up!
Turning the chart, I am having issues with that, is there a website or a simple explanation that could help me?
I got the most used room, missed the turning of the chart, which would have given another piece to the puzzle of where they are now, then the moon, I left the moon out....
I know the moon co-rules you, but I guess I forgot to see that, shame on me...
I like these tests! We newbies in horary could use more tests!
Thanks so much you have made my day!
muah, hugs!

Hi Steph,

No, the Sun does not indicate the person... but in this case it did, because Leo was the Ascendant... so I was the Sun. The Moon is the Cosignificator for the querent. I used it more as a me and the kittens reunited, and as the "thrust" of the chart as AG often says.

Turning a chart is not necessary. I wouldn't bother until you have the basics down. I did it in this case just to show both will work. Usually when a chart is turned you take the cusp of the house you are asking about, this time the 6th, and turn it so it becomes the Ascendant. There is a lot of guess work in that, so again, until the basics are comfortable, don't bother.

TK