Feel like I'm going to meet someone soon

SagiCap

:unsure:so I made a chart and asked:

"Will I meet the man I'll have a relationship with in the next 3 weeks?" (From Feb. 21, 2010)

I get intuitions sometimes and ask horary to sort them out. I haven't been in a relationship since 2003 - and I've never had a real true loving relationship either. I guess I'm really anxious and worried about my future.

Will_i_meet_the_guy_ill_hv_rel_w-1.gif

My first signifactor is the :sun:, Succeedent in 8th H. Perhaps not initially a good home, but isn't this the house of suffering, birth, death, and transformations? I feel a little of all of these now or would be if I were to be faced with long-awaited love now. :sun: is :conjunct::jupiter:and:venus:but also :conjunct: :neptune: I see. This must be good. No?

He is:saturn: but retro in 3rd House and Cadent. :( Is this that bad? Well, he's also from Aquarius, so maybe a reserved man? He's now exalted in :libra: in the 3rd. At first I didn't know why he'd be here, but then looking further into the chart, came back to decide he must be in my immediate environment, the place in which I live or work.

Moon is at O deg in Gemini, in the 11th H of wishes and hopes perhaps? Moon here :trine: him, Saturn Rx and Mars (ruler of my 10th H of work and his 5th of love affairs.) BINGO! I think this may be where I meet him. Immediate environment, work. It all seems so easy. But not really.

POF is in the 4th H. Am I looking at all this through rose-coloured glasses?

I'm not sure if any of this is correct. And I'm really interested in timing. I don't know why I thought it would be today that I'm meet him - 2wks and 1/2 from Feb. 21st when I asked the question. :( Any guidance please?

Last edited:

misskitty

I don't have a lot of time right now, but just quickly looking over I just wanted to point out that Saturn is in the 3rd, not 4th. The Moon is applying a trine to Saturn Rx (maybe an ex who is a little older than you?), but at the same time the Moon trines Saturn it squares you in the 8th house of worry and transformation. I think it's a Yes but that the situation may not be particularly good for you. Also, Moon is at 0 degrees and I will have to research what that means-- I think it means a newly developing situation.

p.s. the Moon is also Peregrine, that may affect timing and overall outcome, as well.

Last edited:

SagiCap

I don't have a lot of time righ tnow, but just quickly looking over I just wanted to point out that Saturn is in the 3rd, not 4th. The Moon is applying a trine to Rx Saturn (maybe an ex who is a little older than you?) but at the same time the Moon trine Saturn in squares you in the 8th house of worry and transformation. I think it's a Yes but that the situation may not be particularly good for you. Also, Moon is at 0 degrees and I will have to research what that means-- I think it means a newly developing situation.

Oh thank you so much -even though you are busy, you answered. I appreciate that.

I realized the 3rd, not 4th as I was editing. :( Thanks for the help.

There is one ex who is older than I and I wouldn't be caught dead back in a relationship with this guy....I'd rather eat my sock. No. Sorry, I lied! I would all my socks! There is one person I was dating from the summer - and he was always represented by Saturn in Libra too. :( He's not the guy for me but did ask me out this weekend. I'm so confused. :confused:

How can you see it's not good for me? Because we trine Mars?

Thank you for looking more when you get a chance too!

Last edited:

misskitty

Totally understand about ex#1! :p But about Ex#2... did you accept the date?

I am thinking it won't be good for you because the Moon will square you at around the same time it trines Saturn rx. So at the same time you connect with this person you will be working against yourself somehow. The last aspect the Moon will make is a square to Uranus- a typical sign of breakups.

I'm sorry I can't help with the timing issue because I would have guessed timing would be shown in weeks, as well. However, the Moon is peregrine and that can mess up timing. Not long ago I had a chart where the Moon was in a common sign but cadent, and timing still occurred in a matter of days. So I haven't learned enough to guess timing yet I don't think.

Also I think it is interesting that both of your 5th houses are intercepted!

SagiCap

I told him to call me later (about the weekend) not really wanting to go. :( I agree with the chart. He's bad for me.

But the chart is not really answering my question, don't you think?

What do you mean both 5th houses are intercepted?

And so there is no one of promise? Same story of my life. :( sorry just feeling so down lately.

Last edited:

smilingsteph

I hope so for you! You deserve a lovely relationship with a nice man with an edge :)

I see that the asc is at 3 degrees, could be something starting very early or too early to tell.

moon and saturn trine
mars and saturn sextile.

Being that you are represented by mars I would be a bit less martian. Allow things to happen, you want to take action and I would be more inclinded to sit back and allow things to develop.

I believe you are friends with this person, moon in the 11th house.

SagiCap

Helloooo SmilingSteph! Well now I was the one smiling when I saw your post. Good to hear from you.

I can't believe I read my chart so wrong. And I'm still wondering, because, I've just remembered someone else asked me out but I'm not interested. I wouldn't call him a friend yet. He's also much younger. Not very Saturnian I'd think.

The trine would indicate agreeableness on my part too, correct? I'd say I'm "in opposition" to both of these upcoming dates.

Here's to hoping I get what's behind Door Number Three instead! :)

Steph, thank you so much for looking at my chart. (hope you're feeling ok lately.)

SagiCap

Totally understand about ex#1! :p But about Ex#2... did you accept the date?

I am thinking it won't be good for you because the Moon will square you at around the same time it trines Saturn rx. So at the same time you connect with this person you will be working against yourself somehow. The last aspect the Moon will make is a square to Uranus- a typical sign of breakups.

I'm sorry I can't help with the timing issue because I would have guessed timing would be shown in weeks, as well. However, the Moon is peregrine and that can mess up timing. Not long ago I had a chart where the Moon was in a common sign but cadent, and timing still occurred in a matter of days. So I haven't learned enough to guess timing yet I don't think.

Also I think it is interesting that both of your 5th houses are intercepted!

this is interesting - I'm going back to look at my chart through your eyes and interpretation. Thank you.

misskitty

But the chart is not really answering my question, don't you think?

What do you mean both 5th houses are intercepted?

And so there is no one of promise? Same story of my life. :( sorry just feeling so down lately.

Intercepted signs and houses might represent that something is hidden or can't be seen by the querent. Here the 5th houses are intercepted as well as the Moon. It supports smilingsteph's assertion that you may already know this person.

There is an alternative way to look at the chart... I am intrigued by the two men who have asked you out. You are not really interested in going out with either. I am wondering if you are cutting yourself off from experiences before they have a chance to develop. This could be what the Moon square Sun (you) is referring to. You are blocking yourself.

In the chart, the Moon squares the Sun THEN it trines Saturn. So you block yourself first. The timing would be right because this happens in 2 somethings- I would guess weeks- and we are two and a half weeks after you asked the question, right? So this would be happening now. It just seems to fit from what you are saying.

My advice would be to go ahead and go on these dates, even if your only objective is to have fun and not start a new relationship. Approach it as hanging out with a friend (Moon in the 11th points to friendship). An intercepted sign can also mean something changing from one thing to another (according to an article on skyscript) so it could mean friendship changing to romance. :love:

Finally, the square with Uranus might just mean that you change your mind about the person, but the trine means it will be a fun ride. :p

So take heart SagiCap. You aren't asking about the rest of your life, only the next 3 weeks. And who knows, maybe in 3 months you meet the guy of your dreams. We have to get through a lot of duds before we find the one, or else we won't appreciate it when we finally find it. ;)

Last edited:

SagiCap

Intercepted signs and houses might represent that something is hidden or can't be seen by the querent. Here the 5th houses are intercepted as well as the Moon.
I see the point. This is something new I've learned today. Awesome.

It supports smilingsteph's assertion that you may already know this person. There is an alternative way to look at the chart... I am intrigued by the two men who have asked you out. You are not really interested in going out with either. I am wondering if you are cutting yourself off from experiences before they have a chance to develop. This could be what the Moon square Sun (you) is referring to. You are blocking yourself.
Hmmm, interesting. Well the first man has interests I'm not fond of. Very adverturous type of guy. He was always represented by Saturn in the past horaries when I was interested. The second one is so young. :( I'm 39 but don't look it and I have a problem of attracting 25 year olds. I don't know if I'm blocking someone, the younger guy is not attractive to me and the other one is wildly attractive, but so well..."wild". I need attraction and a little danger - Mars in Libra and Venus in Scorp natally. Another problem not in my favour....

In the chart, the Moon squares the Sun THEN it trines Saturn. So you block yourself first. The timing would be right because this happens in 2 somethings- I would guess weeks- and we are two and a half weeks after you asked the question, right? So this would be happening now. It just seems to fit from what you are saying.
It's funny, when I originally looked at the chart, I had originally also pegged March 9 or 10 for the "day" but I don't quite remember how I figured this out.

My advice would be to go ahead and go on these dates, even if your only objective is to have fun and not start a new relationship. Approach it as hanging out with a friend (Moon in the 11th points to friendship). An intercepted sign can also mean something changing from one thing to another (according to an article on skyscript) so it could mean friendship changing to romance. :love:

Finally, the square with Uranus might just mean that you change your mind about the person, but the trine means it will be a fun ride. :p.

You're right and very kind to offer such good advice. I know it's right.

Thank you so much to both of your for figuring out this chart. I'll update if anyone's interested.

So take heart SagiCap. You aren't asking about the rest of your life, only the next 3 weeks. And who knows, maybe in 3 months you meet the guy of your dreams. We have to get through a lot of duds before we find the one, or else we won't appreciate it when we finally find it. ;)

I've been waiting all my life, what's another billion years? :) You're right, my friend. Thanks!

Last edited:

SagiCap

A strange turn of events....

I feel like I should put this out there for some insight, ladies.

I put out one of those missed connections posts about a guy in my building at work. I wrote that he caught my eye on a whim. I've been reading these things for (honestly) YEARS and have never posted a message. Never EVER thought the real guy would answer. He's tall, has light brown hair, really classy early-30's business guy. Could this be a Saturn in Aqua or Libra guy? I got a message today that he thinks he's the guy. WTHeck?

Could the details above explain the chart at all? I'm looking ... let me know what you think? Maybe Mars, ruler of 10H, work? He's hidden, in my 12H? Also, Merc is in 7th H, wouldn't this also represent him? Merc - I saw the guy texting, wrote about that and he emailed me just now. And then his Sig is in the 3rd H of Communication/Home/Work or Neighborhood House. It's early ASC and early Moon degree could mean that at the time we looked at this chart, this hadn't happened yet.

FYI, I've had horaries when asking about a love interest, always point me in the direction of a guy at work.

The Saga Continues....LOL!

Last edited:

freedomlover

I've been trying to get around to posting on this one for a couple days now. But what I saw seems to be spelled out in the chart with what you just described.

Moon in Gemini in the 11th. 11th rules internet and messages that go into circulation/spoken to groups. Moon is trining ruler of 7th, Saturn rx in Libra in the 3rd - again we have messages and communications.

Also, Mercury, sig for communications, in general, is sitting in the sign of Aquarius, which rules 11th house - internet, message board, group messages again. Mercury is sitting there all alone, unaspected ( Orbs too wide and minor aspects in chart). Mercury had to do some moving, or Moon had to trine it or something for it all to connect together.

And, yes, I think Mars in Leo ruling the 10th house of work, in the 12th house could represent a "mystery man". Mars is conjunct the ascendant, as well, so he is right there with you, and you don't know it - winks-

Not only is the Moon squaring your sig of Sun at 3 Pisces in the 8th - but your sig of the Sun and his sig of Saturn are exactly inconjunct. I DO count an exact inconjunct in horary. This again, can point to the two of you not seeing each other, not able to get it together, etc. It can also point to the relationship not being what you expect it would be. The sigs are inconjunct in Pisces and Libra - which can point to romance, but also surface beauty, glamour, and superficiality.

Moon in Gemini is also inconjunct the POF in Scorpio. Gem/Scorpio inconjuncts are very known for either lies, deception, and sexual two-timing OR deep soul mate connections with good communication and psychological understanding.

You've referred to how good-looking this guy was - he "caught your eye". That sounds like a Pisces/Libra thing to me. Maybe either he is not as superficial as some really good-looking men OR when you get to know him, you find out there's not much more than the eye-candy. Let's hope it's the former.

If this is NOT the guy for some reason.. I would still say you will meet him via the internet or communications in some way - possibly someone a friend, neighbor, or cubicle-neighbor will introduce you to. But with all the sigs connecting as they do, it looks like you will meet someone(s) soon.

In my humble opinion, of course......

FL

SagiCap

Freedom Lover, what a wonderfully insightful interpretation of my chart. I think it's right on the money. Thank you for doing that for me! I've been needing some good news for about a year now. This makes me happy:D, cautious:ninja: and gives me some clarity:cool:.

Wow. So you think my intuition is right?

I responded to his email to me in which he thinks it could be him today. I feel like Meg Ryan in Sleepless in Seattle....

Funny, buy you hit it right on the mark ... to the point where he even signed his email "Mysteriously Yours"

About the inconjuncts - I've encountered few people who look at that, but I will illustrate EXACTLY WHY you are absolutely right about those:

Today, as I was coming in to work in our huge office entrance, ,.....from outside the building and through the glass, I could see him walking out....He was on his phone (again, communications) and just as I opened the one door to get in, he opened another to exit the building. He didn't see me!!! This is an inconjunct if I have ever seen one....I thought of your words about them at that moment. THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:

freedomlover

Well, SagiCap, you are so welcome. I'm glad the reading made some sense to you.

As to your intuition, only you can decide if you are perceiving correctly. I can only say that the chart definitely seems to describe your mystery man AND that it shows some connections happening between the significators. I will also say that how it is playing out in "real life" seems to further the chart as representing this guy... but time will tell.

It's funny, too, I've wanted to watch "Sleepless in Seattle" for the past 10 years, but never was able to until very recently. I watched it for the first time within the last week. So I can relate. :wink:

Please keep us posted .... this is getting really interesting!

Best of luck to you!

SagiCap

I DO count an exact inconjunct in horary. This again, can point to the two of you not seeing each other, not able to get it together, etc.

Another point for the use of inconjuncts - he has been travelling for business all this week, so I won't get to actually meet him until the weekend or Monday...

My point being, your inconjuncts are right on the money, FL. I am seriously going to count them in my horaries - that is, if I ever understand it fully in the first place! :sideways:

freedomlover

Another point for the use of inconjuncts - he has been travelling for business all this week, so I won't get to actually meet him until the weekend or Monday...

My point being, your inconjuncts are right on the money, FL. I am seriously going to count them in my horaries - that is, if I ever understand it fully in the first place! :sideways:

Yes, people can poo-poo inconjuncts all they want -in horary, natal, transits - whatever... I have personally found them to be a very powerful aspect. However.... I use very tight orbs - never more than 2 degrees, and sometimes disregard them unless they are under 1 degree- usually in horaries.

SagiCap

Well I have witnessed it myself. The tight orbs - how did you figure that out? It really works for me here.

What else can inconjuncts signify? How did you know ours was a matter of not being able to get together exactly - because from my reading (you inspired me to research this now...) inconjuncts mostly mean the planets don't understand each other, energy adjustments are needed, there are different modalities...etc,. How did you figure this meant "not connecting" this way so specifically?

Thanks!

freedomlover

Well I have witnessed it myself. The tight orbs - how did you figure that out? It really works for me here.
It is generally accepted that tight orbs are used with inconjuncts, although I have seen where a wide of an orb as 5 degrees is used by some. I feel that this is too wide, as it is crossing over into the area of a bi-quintile. Inconjuncts are 150 degrees and bi-quintiles aer 144 degrees - you see?

What else can inconjuncts signify? How did you know ours was a matter of not being able to get together exactly - because from my reading (you inspired me to research this now...) inconjuncts mostly mean the planets don't understand each other, energy adjustments are needed, there are different modalities...etc,. How did you figure this meant "not connecting" this way so specifically?
Thanks!
I think I more or less used the term "can't get it together" as a general, descriptive term for an inconjunct. If the planets don't understand each other, the energies don't blend, etc... then it IS hard for them to "get together".:sideways:

As to what else inconjuncts can signify..... as a matter of personal experience, I've found that inconjuncts often are because one or both parties have assumptions they've made ( "she won't like me, I don't make enough money" or "he won't like me, I don't think I'm his type", etc) that is causing them to keep "missing" each other. It is a vibratory thing, too, I think, much of the time. In some way, you are not vibrating on the same level, which can keep you "missing" each other. This can be overcome sometimes by actually forcing the first meeting, in which case both parties have a chance to overcome their previous assumptions/beliefs - obstacles they've been allowing to come in between OR by one or both parties changing their vibration through inner healing/releasing wrong beliefs.

Sorry... you asked! LOL!

Oh, and you're welcome!:biggrin:

SagiCap

It is generally accepted that tight orbs are used with inconjuncts, although I have seen where a wide of an orb as 5 degrees is used by some. I feel that this is too wide, as it is crossing over into the area of a bi-quintile. Inconjuncts are 150 degrees and bi-quintiles aer 144 degrees - you see?

I think I more or less used the term "can't get it together" as a general, descriptive term for an inconjunct. If the planets don't understand each other, the energies don't blend, etc... then it IS hard for them to "get together".:sideways:

As to what else inconjuncts can signify..... as a matter of personal experience, I've found that inconjuncts often are because one or both parties have assumptions they've made ( "she won't like me, I don't make enough money" or "he won't like me, I don't think I'm his type", etc) that is causing them to keep "missing" each other. It is a vibratory thing, too, I think, much of the time. In some way, you are not vibrating on the same level, which can keep you "missing" each other. This can be overcome sometimes by actually forcing the first meeting, in which case both parties have a chance to overcome their previous assumptions/beliefs - obstacles they've been allowing to come in between OR by one or both parties changing their vibration through inner healing/releasing wrong beliefs.

Sorry... you asked! LOL!

Oh, and you're welcome!:biggrin:

A lightbulb just went off in my head! Thanks for stirring that up! That makes complete sense (because I'm actually quite shy and this learning about him before I have to face him - is very safe.) I may just "force" a meeting. hahaa!

SagiCap

I am still trying to fit the pieces of this chart together with the current happenings in my life right now. There is a man online (former doctor, but I don't think he'd be signified by Saturn). I used to chat with him about a year ago - and now again we're friends online. He lives in another country so I doubt I'd meet him really - although I think he would want to. He's hilarious, jovial, very, very, smart, about 40 yrs old.

There's another former flame that I've sent a Facebook request too. I'd say this one is the "one that got away" the love of my life - we dated in 2006. He's 37. So far, what's happening is that I'm waiting on him to accept my request. I think he'd be a candidate as well - but I can't figure out this mystery.

This is really hard and depressing - it's the first trine I have in any of my love horaries for a year and I still can't find the guy - where is he? WHO is he? Will I ever know?

Last edited: