I'm confused about this chart, please advice

Eleanor

Hi, i'm just beggining to read about astrology and sinastry, i'm quite enthusiastic about the subject.
This is a comparison of my natal chart with another, mine is the second column:
His Sun Opposed my venus
His Moon Trine my Mars
His Mercury Trine my Sun
His Mercury Conjunction my Neptune
His Venus Trine my Mars
His Mars Trine my Venus
His Mars Squared my Mars
His Mars Sextile my Uranus
His Jupiter Trine my Mars
His Saturn Trine my Moon
His Saturn Opposed my Mercury
His Uranus Conjunction my Jupiter
His Uranus Conjunction my Uranus
His Neptune Trine my Sun
His Neptune Sextile my Saturn
His Neptune Conjunction my Neptune
His Neptune Opposed my Ascendant
His Pluto Conjunction my Saturn
His Pluto Trine my Ascendant

I¡m really confused because from what i have read the compatibility should be good, in fact it is, but i have know this man for five years now, and despite the intense attraction between both of us, never has worked for more than a moment. It's like he always feels that something is missing... maybe the saturn opposition mercury is the problem?
Anyway, if someone who has more experience in the subject than me could give me advice for better interpretacion, it would be great. thanks!

and please excuse me for any bad spelling, my english is not very good :)

Last edited by a moderator:

smilingsteph

Hi!
I would probably put up the two charts so others can see them, it is easier.
I like to look at saturn in synastry, he is a planet of staying power and lessons.
Pluto conjunct saturn, is probably a very strong hold and he may have some power over you? I tried searching for this aspect but synastry is really worried less about the generational planets, but I found this to be interesting to me.
I would look up cafeastrology.com and search synastry, they have a great cookbook site where you can look up each one of these aspects and get an idea on how they affect you.

Mars trine venus and vice versa is a nice attraction quality to the chart. The mars venus aspects you said you have seem to have very nice qualities in the relationship, balanced.
Again, charts would be helpful to see in what houses this syanstry takes place. :tongue:

Eleanor

Thanks smilingsteph! you're right, he does have some power over me. I'll put the charts here now. I looked the synastry info in cafeastrology and is really good, but a little unclear in some aspects... maybe because i'm just beggining in the subject and i don't fully understand it. For what i've read, saturn is a planet of major importance, because it's influence, when present, is really hard to overcome. Thanks again!

HIS CHART
Zodiac in degrees

Sun Sagittarius 4.03
Moon Capricorn 15.06
Mercury Sagittarius 25.45
Venus Capricorn 14.34
Mars Aquarius 7.49
Jupiter Capricorn 13.33
Saturn Scorpio 20.51
Uranus Sagittarius 13.13
Neptune Capricorn 0.10
Pluto Scorpio 3.19