Will she stop being mad at me next week?

LovelyMissAries

For the past 2 days my coworker, who I normally get on with, seems completely distant and cold towards me. I was wondering if she will stop this behavior towards me next week and be friendly like normal.

Moon is Via combusta in Scorpio, 7H
She is Venus in the 9H

It seems she's learned something (9H) about me? She is in the Piscean degree AND retrograde... maybe she is confused as well and wants clarity hence being in the 9H.

Moon and Venus though don't aspect, Moon is in detriment of Venus. So I'm going to ultimately say no, this will continue.

Honestly I can't think of anything I've done that would make her mad and treat me this way. I got scolded for not taking out the trash by our boss, her aunt, but that's it.

https://imgur.com/a/36ybrPQ

LovelyMissAries

Well, I guess she wasn't mad she just didn't feel good (her back, which is fitting for Capricorn as it rules bones). Being sick or I'll or maimed also fits being in the Piscean degree. She's needed to go to a doctor and just hasn't been able to, hence the RX.

As for me being Moon Via Combusta, I clearly didn't have all the appropriate information or facts before freaking out. She finally said something to me and asked why I was so quiet. Piscean degree in the 9H - wanting clarity and being confuse, or not knowing.