Health and Finance

Hello dear Astrologers,
I have experiencing an immense bad health(IBS and mental stress) and peak financial stress since last 3 years. Situation has been worst since last 1 year.
Unable to find any solution. Why am I experiencing all this??
I am having a very basic knowledge in Astrology.
Dob: 02 oct 1982
Tob: 01:10AM
Pob: Tanuku, Andhra Pradesh, India
Here with I have attached my chart as well....
Srinivas-chart.jpg
kind regards,
Srinivas

duenderoja

HEALTH

You may develop diseases that are hard to diagnose.

You are prone to catching colds, having problems with your knee joint, low circulation and could have the possibility of an accident. Your health may be sensitive due to mental worry. Your throat may become dry. You may be prone to sore throats or choking. You will face health problems with the chest or lungs and with the reproductive system. Your blood may be susceptible to disorders. Your kidneys may be delicate. Health challenges may come from the eyes, the breasts or chest, the lymph system, or the emotions. Your eyes at times appear red or angry. Your teeth may be stained or discolored. Your right ear may suffer some problems. You are liable to suffer from reproductive and circulatory ailments, turgidity, and hormonal imbalances. It is likely that you may find problems with the reproductive areas or areas from where waste is eliminated. Your vitality is stronger at night.

You have to deal with health difficulties even though your longevity is likely to be very good.

Do not drink and drive. There may be a threat of water, or at least some discomfort with water.

FINANCE

You are prosperous. An inheritance may come to you.

You are independent and earn through your own ideas and effort.

The work you do may be hard, and you receive little recompense or recognition.

Vehicles you own will be of good quality and you will not suffer mechanical problems often.

You will naturally acquire or expand properties, like buildings and land. Be very cautious with any real estate purchases, especially for very old buildings.

Money you earn through your own work is hard to save. You have a hard time saving. You are able to manage expenditure very easily and without worrying overmuch. You may in your life be called on to manage large expenses, using exacting management methods. You can spend aristocratically. A lot of money is spent on your spouse. Buy new cars but, you must avoid so-called "classic cars".

You may lose money through theft or government penalties.

selfless

Banned
Hello dear Astrologers,
I have experiencing an immense bad health(IBS and mental stress) and peak financial stress since last 3 years. Situation has been worst since last 1 year.
Unable to find any solution. Why am I experiencing all this??
I am having a very basic knowledge in Astrology.
Dob: 02 oct 1982
Tob: 01:10AM
Pob: Tanuku, Andhra Pradesh, India
Here with I have attached my chart as well....
View attachment 55889
kind regards,
Srinivas
i analysed it properly.
u have Ketu in your 6th house from lagna(karkot).
Lord of lagna Chandra is in 8th house. Mangal sitting in Brischik gives 4th glance on Chandra in Kumbha. This is one of the reasons why you have IBS. Due to Mangal's influence on Chandra it is causing this ( irritable bowel syndrome).
lord of 6th house(disease) Brihaspoti is in 4th house from lagna..
Mahadasa / Antardasa :-
Budh / Mangal going on and will end on 8th October 2015.

To solve your health ( IBS) Problem u could just do the following Remedies:

worship Devi Durga.
Plant a Neem tree .(on any Tuesday).
Keep a glass of water near the head side of the bed at night and drop the water in a garden ( at the root of any tree).
NEVER donate clothes to Sadhus/priests.

To solve your money problems following remedy can be done :-

On any Wednesday donate milk & rice in a temple (your financial condition will improve if u do this just for 5 Wedneday).
----------------------------------------
one more information :
50 th year of your life is the Best year of your life.

justastrology

Hi,
your financial problem will be solve from October 2015, for your health you have to chant beej mantra of mercury 9000 times in daytime. complete these mantra within 21 days don't exceed them. wear a blue sapphire in panchdhatu. if you already wear any stone except diamond and blue sapphire then remove it now. don't wear any silver or gold jewelry it will effect your health. currently you are having very aggressive behavior and blood pressure problem. don't take stress be positive your good time starts now.
Best Wishes,
Deepak Goyal

Sakti

Hi Srinivas1982,
Lagna lord Moon is placed in 8th, house of stress. So probably your mental stress may got severed from 2013 i.e Moon antardasha in Mercury mahadasha.
Your stress continues till October 2015 i.e in Mars mahadasha as well.
As mentioned by Deepak goyal and selfless Good time starts from October 2015.
In regard to your financial stress, from October financially things starts turning positive.
Dont worry!

All the best
Sakti