Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 05-09-2015, 01:38 PM

Relegation from the Premier League 2014/15

With QPR and Burnley already set to go down it just leaves 1 team.

With Newcastle in freefall in the premier league, I cast a chart to see if Newcastle will be relegated this season.

Because I do not support Newcastle, they are not the 1st house team (Cancer), they are the 'enemy', so they are the 7th house. (Capricorn)

The Ruler of the 7th house (Saturn) is in Sagittarius, in retrograde and in 6th house, conjunct the 6th house cusp. It doesn't look good!
Also, Saturn is square the MC which isn't good either.

Because of this, I think Newcastle will be relegated.

Relegation 2014/15 --> QPR, Burnley and Newcastle.

Sunderland the only team that could basically take the last relegation spot beat Everton today 0-2 at Everton. Newcastle will Draw today against West Brom.

Unread 05-10-2015, 04:54 AM

Re: Relegation from the Premier League 2014/15

Where is the chart?
Unread 05-11-2015, 11:27 AM

I asked the same question today,

Will Newcastle be relegated?

12.22pm, Tipton, England.

Moon (events), applying square sun (1st ruler) and square mars!

Newcastle (since I do not support them, they are 7th lord), Saturn is retrograde and squaring Neptune and ascendant!

Maybe the squares mean no, Newcastle will not be relegated? Trines to the moon would've said yes?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_will_newcastle_be_relegated_40990_10030.jpg (121.9 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Amit89; 05-11-2015 at 11:41 AM.
Unread 05-11-2015, 01:00 PM

So, Newcastle is represented with Saturn rx. At the very start this retro ruler tells to me that they will stay in the Premier league, because a retrograde significator symbolizes a going-back or a return to a previous state. Next, relegate is 10th house matter ruler is Venus. We do not have applying aspect between rulers so I think they will not be relageted.
The Following User Says Thank You to fensi88 For This Useful Post:
Amit89 (05-27-2015)
Unread 05-11-2015, 01:56 PM

Thank you Fensi88 for answering the question.

Also, the moon in applying aspect to sun by square means NO, whereas a trine applying aspect would have said yes.

So Newcastle will stay in premier league.

Last edited by Amit89; 05-11-2015 at 02:09 PM.
Unread 05-24-2015, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
So, Newcastle is represented with Saturn rx. At the very start this retro ruler tells to me that they will stay in the Premier league, because a retrograde significator symbolizes a going-back or a return to a previous state. Next, relegate is 10th house matter ruler is Venus. We do not have applying aspect between rulers so I think they will not be relageted.
http://www.bbc.com 24 May 2015
Newcastle 2 : 0 West Ham

Newcastle United survived relegation from the Premier League by securing the win they needed to assure safety against West Ham at St James' Park.
The Following User Says Thank You to fensi88 For This Useful Post:
rob9 (05-24-2015)
Unread 12-23-2020, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit89 View Post
Thank you Fensi88 for answering the question.

Also, the moon in applying aspect to sun by square means NO, whereas a trine applying aspect would have said yes.

So Newcastle will stay in premier league.
Can you explain this better? If the question was about Saturn, why did you look for asepcts between the Moon and the Sun?
Unread 12-23-2020, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaulaBlack View Post
Can you explain this better? If the question was about Saturn, why did you look for asepcts between the Moon and the Sun?
Hi ShaulaBlack,

I am of course not Amit89 but I can explain to you why the Moon and Sun were used.

In Horary Astrology, the Moon dictates the timing of events; it is the planet we use to see if something will happen and how long it will take to happen.

When this question was asked, Leo was on the ASC and therefore Aquarius on the DSC. So we have to use Sun and Saturn to determine the answer to the question.

The Sun was used because of the Leo ASC and since amit89 is not a fan of Newcastle, they are represented by Saturn(L7) since this chart is personal to him. Therefore the Sun represents 'some other team'.

So Sun, Moon and Saturn form a basis of the question and as Fensi88 determined, Newcastle were not relegated.

Hope this helps you understand !
Unread 12-28-2020, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven555 View Post
Hi ShaulaBlack,

I am of course not Amit89 but I can explain to you why the Moon and Sun were used.

In Horary Astrology, the Moon dictates the timing of events; it is the planet we use to see if something will happen and how long it will take to happen.

When this question was asked, Leo was on the ASC and therefore Aquarius on the DSC. So we have to use Sun and Saturn to determine the answer to the question.

The Sun was used because of the Leo ASC and since amit89 is not a fan of Newcastle, they are represented by Saturn(L7) since this chart is personal to him. Therefore the Sun represents 'some other team'.

So Sun, Moon and Saturn form a basis of the question and as Fensi88 determined, Newcastle were not relegated.

Hope this helps you understand !
Yes, I hadnít realized that the Asc would be some other team. Thank you

Tags
league, premier, relegation